Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 4 Pre-Announcement Bullshit Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
The "lore" of Fallout is a funny thing, there will be nothing lore breaking if Bethesda introduced furry races to FO4 or FOnline, there are design documents for a tribe of talking racoons in Fallout 1, they will be just doing things original team couldn't pull off. :)

They didn't include it because it was retarded, not because they couldn't pull it off.

TheHeroOfTime

Arcane
The "lore" of Fallout is a funny thing, there will be nothing lore breaking if Bethesda introduced furry races to FO4 or FOnline, there are design documents for a tribe of talking racoons in Fallout 1, they will be just doing things original team couldn't pull off. :)

They didn't include it because it was retarded, not because they couldn't pull it off.

They didn't include talking raccoons because is retarded but they include a group of talking cows.

:troll:

shihonage

Subscribe to my OnlyFans
Patron
Bubbles In Memoria
Guys it's official

1zy7p3.jpg

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
Cyberland has reported that Zenimax is rumored to be working on a Fallout Online game.

Is Bethesda using Zenimax to make to online versions of their popular franchises so that they could insert "improved" versions of the online functionality in their games?.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/64497/20141229/fallout-4-online.htm

That one reason is just one of many that helps to hammer home the message that is, Fallout 4 should only ever be single player.

What’s not fun, is pulling the trigger and watching a number pop out of your target and the colour of their health bar change as they round on you and unleash an AOE attack that completely negates the need for skill.

http://gamingbolt.com/fallout-4-why-it-should-stick-to-single-player-campaign-mode-only

Last edited:

FeelTheRads

Arcane
Is that a joke site or something? Never heard of it. Hilarious how they use that fanart, but with a shitty logo and filter applied on it.

(Photo : Youtube, Official Duck Studios)

wtf

:avatard:

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
oh really? 2nd site talking about MP aspect

That one reason is just one of many that helps to hammer home the message that is, Fallout 4 should only ever be single player.

What’s not fun, is pulling the trigger and watching a number pop out of your target and the colour of their health bar change as they round on you and unleash an AOE attack that completely negates the need for skill.

If Fallout 4 has multiplayer, we riot.

http://gamingbolt.com/fallout-4-why-it-should-stick-to-single-player-campaign-mode-only

Unwanted
Douchebag! Shitposter
The horrifying vision of Zenimax following the purchase of Herve's remaining rights to a Fallout MMO with a rape of incommensurable magnitude became reality.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
Fallout 4 with multiplayer?

It seems like Fallout 4 is really a go. There have been a lot of people who are anticipating for the next Fallout game. There is now rumor that the Fallout 4 will come out with an online mode. There are two separate sources for the speculations. One is from a person who claims to know a PR guy from Bethesda (creator of the Fallout series), this guy said that the Fallout 4 is being developed. Another source is 4Chan, who claims that Fallout 4 will have an online mode.

http://www.crossmap.com/news/fallou...-to-have-an-online-multiplayer-platform-15049

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
Generations that are to come will know Bethesda as the god saviour of RPG genre by creating the Fallout series.

Nas92

Augur
Generations that are to come will know Bethesda as the god saviour of RPG genre by creating the Fallout series.
I see people calling Fallout 3 "Fallout" all the time and these people are the ones most vocal about "what Fallout is about" and they lecture people (players of the original Fallout, most of the time) about it. I used to get mad about it then I realised it's pointless. Tards will be tards, can't do shit about it.

Anyhow, I wouldn't take these Fallout 4 online news seriously. It's one guy saying that he heard it from a Bethesda PR, I can't even remember how many bullshit rumors I've heard that started exactly like that.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom