Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 4 Pre-Announcement Bullshit Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

AW8

Arcane
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Real first screenshot:

haS2mvN.jpg

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
Fallout 4 cancelled ? Herve's next grand master scheme.

Interplay Entertainment Feuding With Bethesda Over Fallout 4

While it is obvious that Fallout 4 is next on the cards, the latest rumours are suggesting that the game has been axed from production.

In detail, Bethesda has been attempting to turn Fallout 4 into a multiplayer online title like Elder Scrolls Online. However, Interplay Entertainment sanctioned their move which led to the cancellation of Fallout 4 entirely.

If i cannot have money, no one will!

3ennzwB.jpg

Herv%C3%A9-Caen.jpg

http://motoringcrunch.com/news/interplay-entertainment-feuding-with-bethesda-over-fallout-4/1007888/

Hirato

Purse-Owner
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I really hope that results in Fallout being completely buried and forgotten; Another Bethesda fallout would completely kill me inside.

Wirdschowerdn

Ph.D. in World Saving
Patron
http://www.bethblog.com/

We’re hosting our first-ever E3 Showcase in Hollywood, CA on June 14th and we’ve saved some seats just for you, our fans. Feel like a celebrity by attending our most exciting event yet, live and in-person! Keep an eye out – in the coming months we’ll be sharing details on how you can register to attend.

Can’t make it out to LA to join us? Don’t worry, we have you covered. On Twitch.TV/Bethesda (Follow here), you’ll be able to tune in on 6/14 and watch every moment live!

:pete:

Luckra

Educated
Fallout 4, Dishonored 2 and Doom most likely.
Indeed. I don't see why they would do a conference if they don't show these 3 or any combination (new Elder Scrolls/ Fallout, new Arkane, new id). Maybe an expansion for TESO to add in the mix.

LizardWizard

Cipher
So what are the odds Obsid getting another shot on the follow up? I want to play another Timohty motherfucking CAin fallout, not another Sawyer fallout.

Perkel

Arcane
So what are the odds Obsid getting another shot on the follow up? I want to play another Timohty motherfucking CAin fallout, not another Sawyer fallout.

Well they have next gen AAA game in production but i doubt they will be dealing with zenimax after their last deal.
Though if it is actually next elders scrolls game then that chance will be actually high.

Remember that this will be first next gen open world betsheda game which usually means absolute shit ton of work and no place to set up two studios and work on two different projects at the same time.

Though i cringe to think what decline it will bring this time.

Oblivion - fast travel
Skyrim - floating markers
?????? - satan

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
The odd of Obsidian following up New Vegas at some point? Pretty good I'd say. The game outsold Fallout 3, and Bethesda takes forever to make games so it's easy to schedule a release that doesn't interfere with their main line.

The odds of it being a "Tim Cain" Fallout? Virtually zero. He's on record as not wanting a management position any more.

Last edited:

Decado

Old time handsome face wrecker
Patron
Codex 2014
While it is obvious that Fallout 4 is next on the cards, the latest rumours are suggesting that the game has been axed from production.

I love it when foreigners try to write in English and fuck it up. "On the cards." "Axed from production." Reminds me of these guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ax9Qfs3Bz3A

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom