Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Fallout 2 is a theme park

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
I have to say it's pretty great how this thread became enough about Fallout 2 to justify its move to GRPGD. :cool:

j8K528g.png

Yeah, RIP. Nice homophone fuck-up, Avellone. Though at least you have some company.

xAKsXS4.png

Odd how they felt the need to censor ass but not bitch. Or maybe the guy really did say "You guys are exclamation mark at number sign holes."

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
I have to say it's pretty great how this thread became enough about Fallout 2 to justify its move to GRPGD. :cool:

j8K528g.png

Yeah, RIP. Nice homophone fuck-up, Avellone. Though at least you have some company.

xAKsXS4.png

Odd how they felt the need to censor ass but not bitch. Or maybe the guy really did say "You guys are exclamation mark at number sign holes."
Maybe two different writers, the bottom one must be the type that says gosh darn

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Grammar and spelling errors? In an RPG? That might be the most shocking thing I've ever heard.

Akratus

Self-loathing fascist drunken misogynist asshole
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Both are correct since, as an abbreviation, "RPG" could be pronounced by it's full name or simply the letters themselves.

I am, sometimes, confused, when it comes to the correct, if you will, amount of comma's, that are necessary, in a sentence, and whether it is correct, or incorrect, in that situation.

AstroZombie

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin
Homophones? Is this Actual English word? And I must say I enjoy the Roguey Trolling; RPG section is one big circle-jerk without contrarian opinions.

Yes, homophones are words that are pronounced - and sometimes spelled - the same, but have different meanings.

If this wasn't a serious question then I'll feel pretty dumb

Who moved this to GRPG. Seriously, who. Just hang that fagget already

Also OP you just single handedly fed roguey enough whine to last another half a year at least.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
How I personally rate the Fallouts:

Fallout 3 >= Fallout 1 > Fallout 2 > Fallout Tactics >>> Fallout: Herve Hack-n-Slash Edition = Fallout: Capital Wasteland Edition

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom