Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout Fallout 1.5: Resurrection - fanmade Fallout game by Czechs

Black

Arcane
Oh yeah, that's a good fight. I really enjoyed the big group fights in 1.5

Hulkster84

Novice
Hello

I'm currently level 8 and often in combat my hit chance with hunting rifle is really strange, 95% on some enemies and on some it's really low like 10-30%.

What is the cause of this? Resurrection is latest version, 1.5. I dont have any eye damage or radiation and i have minimum strength for hunting rifle which is 5. Also my perception is 7 and agility 8.

Here is example picture:

fallout2%202017-09-15%2013-13-16-69.png

95% chance to hit those far away enemies but why only 31% on closest one?

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
It's a scoped rifle, those have reduced accuracy when the target is close. You get same penaties with the sniper one... I think.

Quatlo

Arcane
It doesn't. I think its 10 hexes or something like that on scoped hunting rifle, the penalty is really huge too. Strangely, sniper rifle doesnt have that drawback.

Baardhaas

Cipher
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here
Wield a close combat weapon in your other slot, or just walk a few hexes and shoot the pig rat in the groin (or the eyes).

Edit: And welcome on the 'dex

Paul_cz

Arcane
Jesus lower that resolution. Fallout really isn't suited for this. I found 1280*800 to be the sweet spot on 24".

laclongquan

Arcane
Since I am playing Fallout Tactics with mods, I am reminded again of another tactic I dont know if it's repeatable on Resurrection.

Dose with Psycho give you 50 damage resistance.

Then if they shoot you with mostly laser or energy, change your armor to metal or tesla.

Hulkster84

Novice
Since I am playing Fallout Tactics with mods, I am reminded again of another tactic I dont know if it's repeatable on Resurrection.

Dose with Psycho give you 50 damage resistance.

Then if they shoot you with mostly laser or energy, change your armor to metal or tesla.

Yes i used Psycho yesterday in my fight against Uncle and his henchmen. Though Psychos so far seem to be kinda rare to find.

Okay i will keep that armor change in mind thanks.

Psycho is insane. No modern game would be able to get away with making drugs so awesome. Here, just pop these two pills and bullets don't hurt anymore. :positive:

laclongquan

Arcane
IF it's short battle like F1/2 or Ressurection, sure. You then can take time to pass the withdrawal period.

IF it's long battle like Fallout Tactics, nah. If the drug run out in the middle of fighting, it can be quite dangerous. I stock all drugs and only use the one with longest duration, Afterburner Gum.

Hulkster84

Novice
Are there any other recruitable companions for non evil character than Keri and Mutt? (and floater pet if you are dumb character)

Hulkster84

Novice
Question about quest i got in Sedit:
I have a quest to find sheriffs kidnapped son, i talked to nanny and she confessed about who the kidnappers are but where can i find them?

Hulkster84

Novice
Is there a way to have my extra toe amputated? I cant join mutant hunters with mutation.

Hulkster84

Novice
Is here any use for these items:

Deck of Cards

Cosmetics Case

Cheezy Poofs

Tool (pliers)

Plasma Transformer

Tooth

Rubber Doll

Cats Paw Magazine

Mr Nixon Doll

Fuzzy Painting

Small Dusty Box of Some Sort (television dinner)

Cookie

Empty Hypodermic

Waiting For Love (book)

Paramedics Bag

Black Angel

Arcane
I'm pretty sure some of your questions earlier has been answered in NMA, but oh well....
Are there any other recruitable companions for non evil character than Keri and Mutt? (and floater pet if you are dumb character)
Yes, there is. You can find one in Imperial City.
Question about quest i got in Sedit:
I have a quest to find sheriffs kidnapped son, i talked to nanny and she confessed about who the kidnappers are but where can i find them?
She literally told you where to find them. Go to the Little Hub at the aforementioned time.
I have 5 strength, so should i take weapon handling perk?
With 5 STR you can use most Small Guns, and the Sniper Rifle at the very least. Probably take it if you want to use Assault Rifles.... or don't, since you can get Power Armor anyway.
Is there a way to have my extra toe amputated? I cant join mutant hunters with mutation.
I'm not sure, but try checking with the doctors anywhere. Maybe the Dead Quarter.
Is here any use for these items:

Deck of Cards - none as far as I know

Cosmetics Case - none

Cheezy Poofs - none

Tool (pliers) - Increase Repair skill by 20% (iirc) on a Repair attempt, use the item on stuff you want to repair

Plasma Transformer - the only one of this thing you can get that I can remember is in the endgame area, give it to a ghoul who asked you for it

Tooth - none

Rubber Doll - I forgot

Cats Paw Magazine - none

Mr Nixon Doll -none as far as I know

Fuzzy Painting- none

Small Dusty Box of Some Sort (television dinner) - none

Cookie - none

Empty Hypodermic - none

Waiting For Love (book) -none

Paramedics Bag - Increase First Aid skill by 20% (iirc) when using First Aid skill. Use it like you use any item.

Hulkster84

Novice
Okay thanks! ;) I finally got into Rebirth base but i need to grind some skills for repair and science before proceeding. :retarded:

Hulkster84

Novice
Finally finished this awesome mod! Guys who made this should get paid or some award.

Sòren

Arcane
finished it last week, overall a great game. writing quality increases a lot once leaving rat hole, was a bit disappointed in the confrontation with the final villian tho. fun quests, i would say on par with fallout 1 and 2 quality or even better. i was surprised how challenging it was until the very end. they still didn't put most of the skills to proper use tho, i had a completely different impression when i had to use steal to solve one of the very first sidequests you get. anyway, would buy if there was a price label on this one.

AdolfSatan

Arcane
Don't know about FO1, but I'd certainly rate 1.5 and Nevada above FO2. Wish there was some way to buy this guys a couple of vodkas.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom