Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout Fallout 1.5: Resurrection - fanmade Fallout game by Czechs

Black Angel

Arcane
So I finally managed to get Vodka to talk more about Uncle and Nestor. However,
It seemed as if I have to start working for Nestor so that Vodka can get his revenge, yet he made it clear he mistrust Nestor even more. I remembered that I need to talk to Vodka by the time I've already done the first quest for Uncle. Oh well, gotta find out on 3rd playthrough then.

ending spoiler
the Savior plot twist seems unnecessarily convoluted. He'd make more sense as a ghoul who uses most of the captured humans to keep himself effectively immortal, only occasionally transforming one of his followers for show. It would also give an evil player an opportunity to take savior's place and not die from the flesh degradation. Also the savior was a mutant hunter before founding the rebirth but I thought that mutant hunters were formed after the rebirth attacked Albuquerque for the first time, so either I got that wrong or it's some wonky continuity.
I'm surprised no one addressed this yet.
If you join the Mutant Hunter, there's a terminal behind the podium where Sebastian gave his speech. Right there it described that the Mutant Hunter was formed long before the Rebirth was established, as they face the Super Mutants sometime right after the Master's defeat with the Super Mutants heading east
Correct me if I'm wrong, I couldn't exactly remember it.

Last edited:

Dr Skeleton

Arcane
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Yeah, I might have got that wrong, I didn't join the hunters and I didn't work for them, that's the impression I got from the Empire.

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
In graverobber quest only two answer fit screen, and there are 3 at least, at least at 1280x720. Luckily digits works.

Black Angel

Arcane
Apparently the power armor from the Mutant base can only be received by helping the Super Mutants. Here I am thinking it will be available for a simple grab from the locker. I remembered there wasn't much lockpicking needed in this game, yet the one relatively easier to access is locked behind a high lockpick in Vault 16 *sigh*

Dr Skeleton

Arcane
Apparently the power armor from the Mutant base can only be received by helping the Super Mutants. Here I am thinking it will be available for a simple grab from the locker. I remembered there wasn't much lockpicking needed in this game, yet the one relatively easier to access is locked behind a high lockpick in Vault 16 *sigh*
There's at least one more you can get for free
at the rebirth base

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
So another question - is there some reward on Ring in Corath?
I mean something if you pick all fights - e.g. you can fight with
miner and maniac
or skip them.
So maybe there is some reward for all fights like in Sedit?

Btw it isn't easy to get that necklace.
It may happened that you fuck up your saves if you save in 1-2 slots in that moment.

There's a few perks that require you to have less than 4 INT and I think that's one of them.
Sadly, Brutish Hulk is only avalable for naturally dumb characters... :negative:

Last edited:

Black Angel

Arcane
There's at least one more you can get for free
at the rebirth base
I know that, but iirc you can't go down past level 1 without Science, and I'm playing a fair INT char (4) too. I also remembered already having 136% Speech yet I can't convince Leonard to register me without him wanting to check me....

yet the one relatively easier to access is locked behind a high lockpick in Vault 16 *sigh*
Use the crowbar and maybe some buffout.
I joined the Mutant Hunters, and they won't let me touch the lockers.

sgm

Educated
Trying to convince Leonard might require higher Intelligence to make the option even available, but it's not necessary at all to advance to the next level. Even a stupid character can get to Level 2. Just look for stuff you can pick up and use on each level and talk to everybody.

Dr Skeleton

Arcane
I know that, but iirc you can't go down past level 1 without Science, and I'm playing a fair INT char (4) too. I also remembered already having 136% Speech yet I can't convince Leonard to register me without him wanting to check me....
I'm pretty sure I got to level 5 just by talking to everyone and speech, but maybe there was a science check somewhere, I had that at 100+ too.
just tell them you're another ghoul, you'll know their names and access level by talking to them, some will also give up their access cards if you tell them to

Bloodlust

Augur
Well, I discovered whole deal with raiders in Sedit.
You can kill them.
You can work on them.
You can attck caravan with them - I think it is early way to get Wathel Wifle? If you can survive of course.
Also you can guard caravan, then you will meet raiders.
Another possible variants?

There is a little bit of companion interactivity here.

If you have Lystra with you ,The energy Doctor Bitch from Empire, if you attempt to join the raiders , well she initiates conversation and basically tells you she doesn't approve that and gets the fuck out of you party.However the part that I enjoyed more, if you attempt to betray Frederyk and raid the caravan, she interupts your conversation with the raider leader, pulls her weapon out,screams that she will not allow to betray Frederyk ,one of the few honest men in the wasteland, even if she pays it with her life, and fucking fires at the raider leader, while you are surrounded by raiders. She remains in your party in that case and all is good if you survive.

There are some stuff with the evil companion also,but I don't know the details , my evil playthrough is postponed for a bit.

Also , while you can use drugs to tempo increase your stats with drugs to pick certain perks, lowered stats from withdrawal does not let you pick those perks made for dumb chars. By the way , lowered int from drugs , allows you to recruit the floater companion, but as soon as your int is back up,it attacks you.

Last edited:

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
is only avalable for naturally dumb characters...

Double psycho, psycho addiction, mentats hangover - you can bring even the 10 int character into the mindless zone.
But it doesn't work. In Resurrection you only can use chem for buff to fulfill requirements, debuffs don't work that way.
So you naturally dumb from start, or you won't get Brutish Hulk.

There is a little bit of companion interactivity here.
I mean, if you kill ll raiders and then, while guarding caravan you'll got what?

Also, has anyone got Sex Maniac status perk? I have a feeling that you need to fuck literally all you can, and in every way possible, and I just convinced prostitute in Corath to leave brothel.
Have no saveslots before except first in Corat, that mean "from the begining".

Pope Amole II also lloks like you missed t least one quest in Sedit in Lost Town - there is drunk man who falls down when you try to speak with him. After 2 day you can do it and it brings you 1000 exp.
Also didn't see yet full playthrough, but in Corath there is doctor quest - miner with cranial trauma, he lay in the operating room near doctor after some time or quests you done. Hard to discover.

Last edited:

Bloodlust

Augur
I mean, if you kill ll raiders and then, while guarding caravan you'll got what?

I think,while not 100% certain, that if you kill all raiders before , then you get a typical/random caravan run.

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
Man, this question about Sex Maniac bother me much.
At least I want to be sure that it does't demand sertain quest solution like convincing sister to work in brothel to fuck them both.
Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

If someone have account at Resurrection forum, I'd be glad if you ask it.

Last edited:

DDZ

Red blood, white skin, blue collar
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
God, this mod is so great, it will probably added to my yearly classic Fallout replays.

Anyway, question about Dead Quarter, is there any quest for this? Can't seem to find it.

And how about fixing the generator in the Mutant's Camp?

When I tried googling for these things I ended up in the Fallout 1.5 thread on NMA. Jesus fucking Christ that is painful.

Black Angel

Arcane
Anyway, question about Dead Quarter, is there any quest for this? Can't seem to find it.
You have to follow the questline of certain faction in Albuquerque for it. Either one or the other. Hints are all over the place, so pay attention.

And how about fixing the generator in the Mutant's Camp?
Have you meet some junk collector in Sedit - Lost Town? He have a quest that would lead you to get some certain parts. Remember that Vatras mentioned some parts to repair the generator?

When I tried googling for these things I ended up in the Fallout 1.5 thread on NMA. Jesus fucking Christ that is painful.
What's painful about NMA?

DDZ

Red blood, white skin, blue collar
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Cheers, I'm going to check those out, but I think I messed it up by doing a little work for one faction and decided not wanted to go with them further and pursuing the other for quite a while, and now they no longer want to work with me. Ah well.

And it's not so much NMA is painful, but that topic is. Though I haven't read most spoiler tagged posts in here, so who knows what gems rest here!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom