Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Eyestabber's in-depth guide to DR/AoD mechanics

agris

Arcane
Patron
Eyestabber or anyone else

I've got Marcus bashing heads in with his 2h hammer. His dodge skill rank is at 6. When we fight groups with (cross)bowmen, I give him a tower shield to draw their fire. Does it make sense to pump his block skill to make that more effective? I realize his derived defense skill is currently going off of highest defense skill (dodge), but a shield with +25 vs ranged seems to improve his tanking abilities against ranged enemies.

So what I want to do is raise his block skill, but it won't be as high as his dodge. Is that stupid, or am I gaining an increased chance to block ranged attacks when he's equipped a +ranged shield?

Eyestabber

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Eyestabber or anyone else

I've got Marcus bashing heads in with his 2h hammer. His dodge skill rank is at 6. When we fight groups with (cross)bowmen, I give him a tower shield to draw their fire. Does it make sense to pump his block skill to make that more effective? I realize his derived defense skill is currently going off of highest defense skill (dodge), but a shield with +25 vs ranged seems to improve his tanking abilities against ranged enemies.

So what I want to do is raise his block skill, but it won't be as high as his dodge. Is that stupid, or am I gaining an increased chance to block ranged attacks when he's equipped a +ranged shield?

That's a waste of SP since you will always use the highest defense (either dodge OR block, but never both). Plus, you already get the full benefits of shield vsRanged even with no investment in the block skill. If you want to improve your defense against arrows then I suggest improving crafting, since you'll be able to mitigate the defense penalty on shields, which translates into being able to use bigger shields. Bigger shields = bigger vsRanged bonus.

On a side note, I really think this "feature" needs to be patched. Dodgers benefiting from shield vsRanged feels really cheesy, IMO.

agris

Arcane
Patron
Plus, you already get the full benefits of shield vsRanged even with no investment in the block skill.

Isn't the vsRanged stat the percentage the shield adds to your block skill? So a +15 vsRanged is saying against arrows, your chance to block is BlockSkill +15, therefore increasing block increases the chance to block arrorws, even with a static + vsRange?

Your other points about crafting etc I know and agree with.

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
Tips for Barca fight:
Thanks, I'll try this out. My build is 4\10\4\10 10 block, spears, but no luck, I hope I'll win next time with your tips.

Only problematic fight will be 3 tough warrior ants with 40 HP. And in this fight you have choke point, where only 2 of them can hit you.
No, there is choke point, where only one can bite you, otherwise I would lose it.

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
Tips for Barca fight:
If you have 12 AP or at least 14 initiative: go only for 10 AP to the right chockepoint and press wait. This way rigged archer will take only one shot at you, and proceed to move to exploit position. Next turn run to the choke point. Press wait again. You will have Marcus, Barca, two plebs, and archer sequence. Marcus ok, but Barca have op stats (check log in User/Documents/MyGames/DungeonRats). For shield build this fight easier. Take a look at your shield and alchemy skill level. You need at least 3 poison vials and alchemy 2. If you shield 9, take Lorica Hamata. If below, stay in ants or leather armor, since 30 passive defence bonus + Lorica Hamata cant compensate for Baraca skills. Archer will destroy shield pleb, while you dealing with Marcus and Barca. Try to kill Marcus and stay with at least 2 AP left. Move to Barca spending this 2 AP, and archer will shoot Barca after he kill shield dude. Use net on Barca, then destroy his head for damage and -attack penalties stack. At this point archer will probably run out of arrows, or will constantly miss you.
Low str build favors swords, daggers, crossbows and spears. Only problematic fight will be 3 tough warrior ants with 40 HP. And in this fight you have choke point, where only 2 of them can hit you.
No, it doesn't fucking work, archer neverrun out of arrows, and kills me when I fight last man.

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
Also, tried this winner build - 4\10\10\4 and it is so much more powerful then my pathetic 4\10\4\10.
Tried as a blocker, and while it was MUCH much more easily then my Faint The Mighty, the point is that dodge much better in early game.
Was killed in next fight after Barca, before was only one though fight - second fight and Barca.

ComradeReptiloid

Literate
Nope. Died on second forge fight with incredibly unlucky rolls. I guess 136 defence rating and 18 DR is low at this stage of the game. Tried 116 defence rating and 25DR --- died muvh faster.
The first problem with shield is high RNG dependence. Even with 145 defence rating you will get hit many times for high amounts of damage. Your passive chance is 78% before Molerats for 2 fast + shield bash or 2 regulars, but initiative and hit chance will suffer. And 66% for 3 fast, 2 regulars + shield bash or 2 power (kopes can be put in belt).
The second problem --- most melee enemies starting from mole rats have high cs defence and dr. So you cant stack enough bleeding damage, and poison is more reliable. Copes get blocked by dr, while 72% sword get only 2 attacks. So only non-conisitent 4 bleeding damage per turn (RNG and low Per comes in play). If you go with 7/8/10/9/4 and arterial strikes, then your defence and attack skill will suck due to lack of sp, and you will get raped by everyone. 4/10/10/10/4 is your luck test --- you must kill enemies faster, then they kill you. 7/10/10/7/4 is most balanced, but will suffer low skills. There is no way to minismise RNG for shields. Shield builds is best suited for party play, not solo.

ComradeReptiloid

Literate
I mean 4\10\10\4 spearman, but with block instead. I just beat Reinard with it, also don't know how far I can go.
There is no point to play one-handed spearman. One handed spears is weaker version of hammers and axes. Actually they better in Dungeon Rats, but dont have any way of negating high DR enemies with shields, or high dodge ones. Molerats have a huge defence and attack skills gap and very good gear, compared to the first gang, so you will probably die there (most likely on Yngvar fight).
You have a low defencive stat bonus for them (only 4 STR+10 CON) + low accuracy even with 10 spear skill (if you gonna use good shield, which you must do). So even if you interupt them, which you probably will, then they just dodge or block your attack. Hasta cant pass their armor + shield DR too. Forge absolutely unbeatable for your char. I used two handed spears to exploit archers AI mainly, which proven to be more effective, then the best shield avaible, only if you have at least 9 alchemy at this point and casava roots of course.
I didn't block bastard's strikes even once.
You need at least 10 block and 10 CON + 7 STR to block half of his strikes. Shields realy suck hard vs melee enemies, because almost all of them have op skills and ignore you shield even with single dice roll (you will get destroyed, if you will be surrounded). There is a chance that you gonna die on scorpions, scolopendras or plants too,if you dont use right tactics.

Eyestabber

Arcane
Patron
Plus, you already get the full benefits of shield vsRanged even with no investment in the block skill.

Isn't the vsRanged stat the percentage the shield adds to your block skill? So a +15 vsRanged is saying against arrows, your chance to block is BlockSkill +15, therefore increasing block increases the chance to block arrorws, even with a static + vsRange?

Nope. +15vsRanged is simply a +15 increase to your defense against arrows. So if an archer had 50% THC, he now has 35%. It's completely independent from your block skill.

agris

Arcane
Patron

Nope. +15vsRanged is simply a +15 increase to your defense against arrows. So if an archer had 50% THC, he now has 35%. It's completely independent from your block skill.
Thank you! That's very.. counter-intuitive. So if my defense value is being calculated based on dodge, and the shield is +15 vsRanged, it will use my defense+15 to block or dodge the arrow? Or only block/dodge? Since Marcus has dodge at R6 and block at R1, and with his shield he mostly blocks arrows, it lead to the assumption above.

You're sure of this?

Eyestabber

Arcane
Patron

Thank you! That's very.. counter-intuitive. So if my defense value is being calculated based on dodge, and the shield is +15 vsRanged, it will use my defense+15 to block or dodge the arrow? Or only block/dodge? Since Marcus has dodge at R6 and block at R1, and with his shield he mostly blocks arrows, it lead to the assumption above.

You're sure of this?

Go to your DR folder (the same with the savegames) and open a file called "console.log" right after finishing a fight. There you will find all the dice rolls and their results. You'll know for sure whether or not your bonus is being added to dodge. I recently ran some tests on the meteorite constructs with a dodger holding a tower shield and I'm 100% positive that the xbow construct was hitting WAY less often with the shield than without it. I'm convinced that shield vsRanged works on dodge too, but if you wanna be 100% sure, read the console.

agris

Arcane
Patron
I'll check it out and report back. The only thing that gives me pause when I read your explanation is that Marcus the dodger starts blocking arrows with the shield.

Eyestabber

Arcane
Patron
I'll check it out and report back. The only thing that gives me pause when I read your explanation is that Marcus the dodger starts blocking arrows with the shield.

Nah...you'll see the dodge animation. Just...more often. Which is weird when you realize that holding a BIG shield makes your character go NEO on enemy archers. xD

ComradeReptiloid

Literate

Nah...you'll see the dodge animation. Just...more often. Which is weird when you realize that holding a BIG shield makes your character go NEO on enemy archers. xD
And how developers should fix ranged enemies for dodgers? If they lower their stats, then shield + alchemy builds will be unstoppable.

ComradeReptiloid

Literate
Counterattack uses regular strike. Interrupt uses fast strike. Sometimes counterattack can proc interrupt attack. Check log for things like this (User/Documents/MyGames/DungeonRats/)

agris

Arcane
Patron
Eyestabber and shit, Elhoim too.

Marcus has a +25 vsRanged shield, and Defense of 86 (which doesn't take into account vsRanged, based on the displayed formula) with R6 dodge and R1 block. Based on combat.log, it doesn't look like the shield is doing anything. This is based on the line

Code:
Chance of a bad miss = 85, roll = 56

The entire attack section of console.log is

Code:
Test: Molerat (272) begins his turn.
Test: CCharacter::reloadWeaponAI - selected ammo: Regular Missile
Test: Selected attack by available AP: REGULAR
Test: Attack 5, attacker's data:dam_rng = 10-13, ammo = regular
Test: Initial target is (-40.53;21.53;-1.83)
Test: Chance of a bad miss = 85, roll = 56
Test:  --- Attack 5, hit attempt (56/43) ---
Test: Chars: Molerat (272) -> Ismail (17)
Test: Weapon: Standard Crossbow (161)
Test: Attack: REGULAR
Test: Pos: (59;116) -> (59;121)
Test: Defense: dodge.
Test: Hit dodge.
Test: Passive defensive effect: no.
Test:  -----------------
Test:  --- Attack 5, hit attempt (92/45) ---
Test: Chars: Molerat (272) -> Marcus (10)
Test: Pos: (59;116) -> (59;125)
Test: Passive defensive effect: yes.
The only way I can make heads or tails of the + vs Ranged improving the ranged defense of a dodger, is if the enemy's roll has the vs Ranged subtracted from their roll, and that isn't shown in log. It certainly feels like putting a shield on my dodger makes ranged weapons less effective, I just want to know how.

ComradeReptiloid

Literate
Log actualy showing this. "Bad miss" not affected by dodge or block. It is "miss" proc, derivered from distance and angle mainly. You shoould be looking for this one:
hit attempt (92/45). It should be 92/85, or soomething along this lines. But you have +15 vsRange bonus and +25 passive defence bonus.

agris

Arcane
Patron
Log actualy showing this. "Bad miss" not affected by dodge or block. It is "miss" proc, derivered from distance and angle mainly. You shoould be looking for this one:
hit attempt (92/45). It should be 92/85, or soomething along this lines. But you have +15 vsRange bonus and +25 passive defence bonus.
Ok, I think you're right about part of that. Attack 5 seems like it was intended for Ismail, but based on trajectory also had a chance to hit Marcus. I've attached my full console.log in the spoiler, can you highlight the section that reflects a non-flanking ranged attack against Marcus, who has 86 defense rating and +25 vs Ranged?

Code:
CGC::startCombat - combat started successfully.
Test: Tar'zok (1) begins his turn.
Test: Molerat (271) begins his turn.
Test: Attack 1, attacker's data:dam_rng = 12-15, ammo = regular
Test: Initial target is (-38.50;24.55;-1.82)
Test: Chance of a bad miss = 85, roll = 70
Test:  --- Attack 1, hit attempt (70/49) ---
Test: Chars: Molerat (271) -> Roxana (16)
Test: Weapon: Heavy Crossbow (164)
Test: Pos: (57;128) -> (61;124)
Test: Projectile::onCollision - collided against object.
Test: Projectile::onCollision - hit object class: TerrainBlock.
Test: Projectile::onCollision - hit object name: (null).
Test: Projectile::onCollision - hit object ID: 31301.
Test: Roxana (16) begins his turn.
Test: Molerat (273) begins his turn.
Test: Attack 2, attacker's data:dam_rng = 12-15, ammo = regular
Test: Initial target is (-39.49;22.54;-1.82)
Test:  --- Attack 2, hit attempt (13/32) ---
Test: Chars: Molerat (273) -> Ismail (17)
Test: Pos: (57;116) -> (60;122)
Test: Hit hit.
Test: Projectile::onCollision - hit object class: RTSUnit.
Test: Projectile::onCollision - hit object name: cc17.
Test: Projectile::onCollision - hit object ID: 31393.
Test:  --- Attack 2, hit impact ---
Test: Victim's DR: 5.
Test: Chance to score a critical effect = 3, roll = 50
Test: Critical effects scored: no.
Test: Chance to score a weapon passive effect = 34, roll = 16
Test: Weapon passive effect scored: yes.
Test: Knockdown: no
Test: Resisted damage: 5 (5 victimDR) -> [0; 13]).
Test: Final damage = 8.
Test: Natural armour damage chance from weapon + attack effect bonus: 0 + 0 = 0
Test: Final armour damage chance(natural + vsMetal - armour hardness + weap hardened bonus): 0 + 0 - 25 + 0 = 0
Test: Chance to damage armour = 0, roll = 56
Test: Ismail is hit, 32 HP left.
Test: Attack 3, attacker's data:dam_rng = 10-13, ammo = regular
Test: Initial target is (-39.49;22.54;-1.82)
Test: Chance of a bad miss = 86, roll = 85
Test:  --- Attack 3, hit attempt (85/47) ---
Test: Pos: (59;116) -> (60;122)
Test: Projectile::onCollision - hit object name: cc10.
Test: Projectile::onCollision - hit object ID: 31414.
Test:  --- Attack 3, hit attempt (8/44) ---
Test: Pos: (59;116) -> (60;123)
Test:  --- Attack 3, hit impact ---
Test: Victim's DR: 6.
Test: Chance to score a critical effect = 3, roll = 27
Test: Chance to score a weapon passive effect = 30, roll = 98
Test: Weapon passive effect scored: no.
Test: Resisted damage: 6 (6 victimDR) -> [0; 11]).
Test: Final damage = 5.
Test: Final armour damage chance(natural + vsMetal - armour hardness + weap hardened bonus): 0 + 0 - 30 + 0 = 0
Test: Chance to damage armour = 0, roll = 60
Test: Marcus is hit, 45 HP left.
Test: Molerat (270) begins his turn.
Test: Attack 4, attacker's data:dam_rng = 10-13, ammo = regular
Test: Initial target is (-39.46;23.51;-1.82)
Test: Chance of a bad miss = 76, roll = 23
Test:  --- Attack 4, hit attempt (23/13) ---
Test: Chars: Molerat (270) -> Marcus (10)
Test: Pos: (59;130) -> (60;123)
Test:  --- Attack 4, hit attempt (79/35) ---
Test: Chars: Molerat (270) -> Ismail (17)
Test: Pos: (59;130) -> (60;122)
Test: Projectile::onCollision - hit object ID: 31301.
Test: Ismail (17) begins his turn.
Test: Ismail (17) is AP penalized.
Test: Marcus (10) begins his turn.
Test: Molerat (274) begins his turn.
Test: CombatTurn::start - combat turn #2 has started, because:
Test: Tar'zok (1) has an enemy Molerat (270).
Test: Tar'zok (1) has an enemy Molerat (271).
Test: Tar'zok (1) has an enemy Molerat (272).
Test: Tar'zok (1) has an enemy Molerat (273).
Test: Tar'zok (1) has an enemy Molerat (274).
Test: 271
Test: 16
Test: 273
Test: 272
Test: 1
Test: 270
Test: 17
Test: 10
Test: 274
Test: Attack 5, attacker's data:dam_rng = 8-10, ammo = piercing
Test: Initial target is (-39.52;23.46;-1.83)
Test:  --- Attack 5, hit attempt (44/50) ---
Test: Chars: Roxana (16) -> Molerat (274)
Test: Pos: (67;124) -> (60;123)
Test: Defense: block.
Test: Projectile::onCollision - hit object name: cc274.
Test: Projectile::onCollision - hit object ID: 31456.
Test:  --- Attack 5, hit impact ---
Test: Chance to score a critical effect = 4, roll = 55
Test: Chance to score a weapon passive effect = 57, roll = 23
Test: Resisted damage: 6 (6 victimDR) -> [0; 8]).
Test: Final damage = 2.
Test: Final armour damage chance(natural + vsMetal - armour hardness + weap hardened bonus): 0 + 0 - 60 + 0 = 0
Test: Chance to damage armour = 0, roll = 83
Test: Molerat is hit, 58 HP left.
Test: Attack 6, attacker's data:dam_rng = 5-7, ammo = piercing
Test: Initial target is (-39.52;23.46;-1.83)
Test:  --- Attack 6, hit attempt (65/47) ---
Test: Weapon: Hand Crossbow (160)
Test: Hit hit shield.
Test:  --- Attack 6, hit impact ---
Test: Victim's DR: 12.
Test: Attack is blocked.
Test: Chance to score a critical effect = 0, roll = 0
Test: Chance to score a weapon passive effect = 0, roll = 0
Test: Resisted damage: 6 (12 victimDR) -> [0; 6]).
Test: Final damage = 0.
Test: Final armour damage chance(natural + vsMetal - armour hardness + weap hardened bonus): 0 + 0 - 60 + 0 = 0
Test: Chance to damage armour = 0, roll = 90
Test: Molerat is hit, 58 HP left.
Test: Attack 7, attacker's data:dam_rng = 8-10, ammo = piercing
Test: Initial target is (-39.51;23.46;-1.82)
Test:  --- Attack 7, hit attempt (17/47) ---
Test:  --- Attack 7, hit impact ---
Test: Chance to score a critical effect = 4, roll = 77
Test: Chance to score a weapon passive effect = 53, roll = 10
Test: Resisted damage: 6 (6 victimDR) -> [0; 10]).
Test: Final damage = 4.
Test: Chance to damage armour = 0, roll = 68
Test: Molerat is hit, 54 HP left.
Test: Molerat (274) is AP penalized.
Test: Attack 8, attacker's data:dam_rng = 6-9, ammo = piercing
Test: Initial target is (-38.51;23.46;-1.82)
Test:  --- Attack 8, hit attempt (82/57) ---
Test: Chars: Tar'zok (1) -> Molerat (274)
Test: Weapon: Kemetian Bow (152)
Test: Attack: FAST
Test: Pos: (68;123) -> (61;123)
Test:  --- Attack 8, hit impact ---
Test: Resisted damage: 9 (12 victimDR) -> [0; 9]).
Test: Natural armour damage chance from weapon + attack effect bonus: 0 + -15 = -15
Test: Final armour damage chance(natural + vsMetal - armour hardness + weap hardened bonus): -15 + 0 - 60 + 0 = 0
Test: Chance to damage armour = 0, roll = 4
Test: Molerat is hit, 54 HP left.
Test: CombatTurn::start - combat turn #3 has started, because:
Test: Selected attack by available AP: AIMED: HEAD
Test: Attack 9, attacker's data:dam_rng = 14-17, ammo = regular
Test: Initial target is (-31.51;22.44;-1.79)
Test:  --- Attack 9, hit attempt (38/75) ---
Test: Chars: Molerat (271) -> Tar'zok (1)
Test: Attack: AIMED: HEAD
Test: Pos: (58;126) -> (68;122)
Test: Projectile::onCollision - hit object name: CC1.
Test: Projectile::onCollision - hit object ID: 31407.
Test:  --- Attack 9, hit impact ---
Test: Victim's DR: 2.
Test: Chance to score a critical effect = 3, roll = 49
Test: Chance to score a weapon passive effect = 34, roll = 91
Test: Resisted damage: 2 (2 victimDR) -> [0; 16]).
Test: Final damage = 14.
Test: Final armour damage chance(natural + vsMetal - armour hardness + weap hardened bonus): 0 + 0 - 14 + 0 = 0
Test: Chance to damage armour = 0, roll = 13
Test: Tar'zok is hit, 13 HP left.
Test: Attack 10, attacker's data:dam_rng = 12-15, ammo = regular
Test: Initial target is (-31.52;22.45;-1.78)
Test:  --- Attack 10, hit attempt (17/97) ---
Test: Chars: Molerat (271) -> Tar'zok (1)
Test: Pos: (58;126) -> (68;122)
Test: Projectile::onCollision - hit object name: CC1.
Test: Projectile::onCollision - hit object ID: 31407.
Test:  --- Attack 10, hit impact ---
Test: Chance to score a critical effect = 3, roll = 23
Test: Chance to score a weapon passive effect = 34, roll = 83
Test: Final armour damage chance(natural + vsMetal - armour hardness + weap hardened bonus): 0 + 0 - 25 + 0 = 0
Test: Chance to damage armour = 0, roll = 46
Test: Tar'zok is hit, 5 HP left.
Test: Attack 11, attacker's data:dam_rng = 8-10, ammo = piercing
Test: Initial target is (-38.51;23.46;-1.82)
Test:  --- Attack 11, hit attempt (20/50) ---
Test: Pos: (68;123) -> (61;123)
Test:  --- Attack 11, hit impact ---
Test: Chance to score a critical effect = 4, roll = 83
Test: Chance to score a weapon passive effect = 53, roll = 38
Test: Resisted damage: 6 (6 victimDR) -> [0; 10]).
Test: Chance to damage armour = 0, roll = 51
Test: Molerat is hit, 50 HP left.
Test: Main menu toggled on.
DirectInput deactivated.
Activating DirectInput...
Test: Main menu toggled off.
Disconnecting from a previous game...
*** ENDING MISSION
onMissionEnded()
Test: Music stop.
Unloaded 2 level-specific datablocks.
onServerDestroyed()
GameConnection::onClientLeaveGame()
Info: CGC::endGame
Test: --- ItsRegistry::printStats ---
Test: Type name: class CharMarker, registered count: 0
Test: Type name: class CombatSettings, registered count: 0
Test: Type name: class GameBuilding, registered count: 0
Test: Type name: class ItemContainer, registered count: 0
Test: Type name: class MapDoor, registered count: 0
Test: Type name: class RTSUnit, registered count: 0
Test: Type name: class TeleportMarker, registered count: 0
Test: Type name: class TrapObject, registered count: 0
Test: Type name: class VirtualObjectCollision, registered count: 0
CDROP: 30756 IP:0.0.0.0:0
onServerDestroyed()
onServerCreated()
*** LOADING MISSION: levels/Mine Shafts.mis
*** Stage 1 load
*** Stage 2 load
Loading level-specific datablocks - Mine Shafts.cs
Loaded 2 level-specific datablocks.
[MaterialList::mapMaterials] Unable to find material for texture: rocky_cliff_01_base
[MaterialList::mapMaterials] Unable to find material for texture: rock_01
[MaterialList::mapMaterials] Unable to find material for texture: dirt_03
[MaterialList::mapMaterials] Unable to find material for texture: dirt_to_grass_01
TSShape::removeImposter: No imposter detail level found in shape
TSShape::setDetailSize: Cannot find detail with size 2
TSShape::removeImposter: No imposter detail level found in shape
*** Mission loaded
onMissionLoaded()
Connect request from: IP:0.0.0.0:0
Connection established 33848
CADD: 33849 local
*** Sending mission load to client: levels/Mine Shafts.mis
*** New Mission: levels/Mine Shafts.mis
*** Phase 1: Download Datablocks & Targets
<<<< skip datablocks >>>>
Checking postFX preset: levels/Mine Shafts.postfxpreset.cs
Checking postFX preset: found.
% - PostFX Manager - Executing levels/Mine Shafts.postfxpreset.cs
% - PostFX Manager - Applying from preset
% - PostFX Manager - PostFX enabled
% - PostFX Manager - SSAOPostFx enabled
% - PostFX Manager - HDRPostFX enabled
% - PostFX Manager - LightRayPostFX disabled
% - PostFX Manager - DOFPostEffect enabled
% - PostFX Manager - VignettePostEffect disabled
    <<<< skipping datablock transmission >>>>
<<<< Skipping Datablocks
<<<< Finished Skipping Datablocks >>>>
*** Phase 2: Download Ghost Objects
Ghost Always objects received.
Client Replication Startup has Happened!
fxFoliageReplicator - replicated client foliage for 0 objects
*** Phase 3: Mission Lighting
Mission lighting done
GameConnection::onClientEnterGame()
GameConnection::spawnCamera - Switching to usual camera.
GameConnection::onClientEnterGame - Switching to RTS camera.
TIME TEST: Torque mission load = 3904
Test: CGC::startGame - begin.
Deactivating event package: LevelEvents
Deactivating event package: LevelEvents
Activating event package: LevelEvents
Info: CGC::readSaveGame - file path: C:\Users\Will\Documents\My Games\Dungeon Rats\Tar'zok1478455430_auto_combat.sav
Test: Music play: art/sounds/music/gangs_ambient.ogg
Test: CGC::startGame - end.
Test: Type name: class CharMarker, registered count: 72
Test: Type name: class CombatSettings, registered count: 14
Test: Type name: class ItemContainer, registered count: 10
Test: Type name: class MapDoor, registered count: 10
Test: Type name: class RTSUnit, registered count: 24
Test: Type name: class TeleportMarker, registered count: 44
Test: Type name: class VirtualObjectCollision, registered count: 54
TIME TEST: ITS mission load = 64
Test: CGC::checkCharactersReady
Test: CGC::checkCharactersReady
Info: CGC::startGameplay
Test: Combat settigs found.
Test: Combat settigs object found.
Test: Tar'zok is at 59 123
Test: Marcus is at 58 123
Test: Roxana is at 61 123
Test: Ismail is at 63 123
Test: Ismail is outside of CS tiles
Test: Ismail has found a CS tile to move to: 60 123
Test: CGC::startCombat - combat initiator: 1
Test: CombatTurn::start - combat turn #1 has started, because:
Test: Music play: art/sounds/music/gangs_combat.ogg
Test: CGC::startCombat - combat started successfully.
Test: Attack 1, attacker's data:dam_rng = 8-13, ammo = regular
Test: Initial target is (-43.52;23.46;-1.83)
Test:  --- Attack 1, hit attempt (31/63) ---
Test: Pos: (61;123) -> (56;123)
Test: Projectile::onCollision - hit object ID: 34549.
Test:  --- Attack 1, hit impact ---
Test: Victim's DR: 11.
Test: Chance to score a critical effect = 3, roll = 55
Test: Chance to score a weapon passive effect = 58, roll = 51
Test: Resisted damage: 10 (11 victimDR) -> [0; 10]).
Test: Natural armour damage chance from weapon + attack effect bonus: 0 + -15 = -15
Test: Final armour damage chance(natural + vsMetal - armour hardness + weap hardened bonus): -15 + 0 - 60 + 0 = 0
Test: Chance to damage armour = 0, roll = 22
Test: Molerat is hit, 60 HP left.
Test: Attack 2, attacker's data:dam_rng = 12-15, ammo = regular
Test: Initial target is (-40.46;25.51;-1.82)
Test: Chance of a bad miss = 79, roll = 26
Test:  --- Attack 2, hit attempt (26/25) ---
Test: Chars: Molerat (271) -> Marcus (10)
Test: Pos: (57;130) -> (59;125)
Test: Projectile::onCollision - hit object ID: 34394.
Test: Attack 3, attacker's data:dam_rng = 8-10, ammo = piercing
Test: Initial target is (-43.52;23.46;-1.83)
Test:  --- Attack 3, hit attempt (35/53) ---
Test: Pos: (61;124) -> (56;123)
Test:  --- Attack 3, hit impact ---
Test: Chance to score a critical effect = 4, roll = 36
Test: Chance to score a weapon passive effect = 53, roll = 69
Test: Resisted damage: 6 (6 victimDR) -> [0; 9]).
Test: Final damage = 3.
Test: Chance to damage armour = 0, roll = 39
Test: Molerat is hit, 57 HP left.
Test: Attack 4, attacker's data:dam_rng = 12-15, ammo = regular
Test: Chance of a bad miss = 82, roll = 68
Test:  --- Attack 4, hit attempt (68/28) ---
Test: Pos: (57;116) -> (59;121)
Test: Attack 5, attacker's data:dam_rng = 10-13, ammo = regular
Test: Chance of a bad miss = 85, roll = 56
Test:  --- Attack 5, hit attempt (56/43) ---
Test: Pos: (59;116) -> (59;121)
Test:  --- Attack 5, hit attempt (92/45) ---
Test: Pos: (59;116) -> (59;125)
Test: Attack 6, attacker's data:dam_rng = 10-13, ammo = regular
Test: Initial target is (-40.46;25.49;-1.83)
Test: Chance of a bad miss = 80, roll = 71
Test:  --- Attack 6, hit attempt (71/26) ---
Test: Pos: (59;130) -> (59;125)
Test:  --- Attack 6, hit attempt (47/50) ---
Test: Chars: Molerat (270) -> Ismail (17)
Test: Pos: (59;130) -> (59;121)
Test: Projectile::onCollision - hit object ID: 34486.
Test:  --- Attack 6, hit impact ---
Test: Chance to score a critical effect = 3, roll = 8
Test: Chance to score a weapon passive effect = 30, roll = 75
Test: Resisted damage: 5 (5 victimDR) -> [0; 12]).
Test: Final damage = 7.
Test: Chance to damage armour = 0, roll = 79
Test: Ismail is hit, 33 HP left.
Test: Molerat (274) is crippled.
Test: Attack 7, attacker's data:dam_rng = 5-7, ammo = piercing
Test: Initial target is (-41.51;23.46;-1.82)
Test: Chance of a bad miss = 86, roll = 64
Test:  --- Attack 7, hit attempt (64/53) ---
Test: Pos: (63;124) -> (58;123)
Test: Hit block.
Test: CombatTurn::start - combat turn #2 has started, because:
Test: Attack 8, attacker's data:dam_rng = 12-15, ammo = regular
Test: Initial target is (-40.46;28.48;-1.83)
Test:  --- Attack 8, hit attempt (6/44) ---
Test: Pos: (57;130) -> (59;128)
Test: Projectile::onCollision - hit object ID: 34507.
Test:  --- Attack 8, hit impact ---
Test: Chance to score a critical effect = 3, roll = 63
Test: Chance to score a weapon passive effect = 34, roll = 8
Test: Resisted damage: 6 (6 victimDR) -> [0; 13]).
Test: Final armour damage chance(natural + vsMetal - armour hardness + weap hardened bonus): 0 + 0 - 30 + 0 = 0
Test: Chance to damage armour = 0, roll = 99
Test: Marcus is hit, 43 HP left.
Test: Attack 9, attacker's data:dam_rng = 12-15, ammo = regular
Test: Initial target is (-40.46;28.48;-1.82)
Test: Chance of a bad miss = 86, roll = 83
Test:  --- Attack 9, hit attempt (83/44) ---
Test: Attack 10, attacker's data:dam_rng = 12-15, ammo = regular
Test: Initial target is (-41.54;17.49;-1.83)
Test:  --- Attack 10, hit attempt (9/53) ---
Test: Pos: (57;116) -> (58;117)
Test:  --- Attack 10, hit impact ---
Test: Chance to score a critical effect = 3, roll = 18
Test: Chance to score a weapon passive effect = 34, roll = 53
Test: Resisted damage: 5 (5 victimDR) -> [0; 15]).
Test: Final damage = 10.
Test: Chance to damage armour = 0, roll = 93
Test: Ismail is hit, 23 HP left.
Test: Attack 11, attacker's data:dam_rng = 12-15, ammo = regular
Test: Initial target is (-41.54;17.47;-1.82)
Test: Chance of a bad miss = 86, roll = 99
Test: Angle mistake as a result of a bad roll = -13.928571
Test:  --- Attack 11, hit attempt (99/53) ---
Test: Pos: (57;116) -> (58;117)
Test: Attack 12, attacker's data:dam_rng = 10-13, ammo = regular
Test: Initial target is (-41.54;17.49;-1.83)
Test:  --- Attack 12, hit attempt (45/47) ---
Test: Pos: (59;116) -> (58;117)
Test:  --- Attack 12, hit impact ---
Test: Chance to score a critical effect = 3, roll = 90
Test: Chance to score a weapon passive effect = 30, roll = 29
Test: Resisted damage: 5 (5 victimDR) -> [0; 10]).
Test: Chance to damage armour = 0, roll = 77
Test: Ismail is hit, 18 HP left.
Test: Attack 13, attacker's data:dam_rng = 10-13, ammo = regular
Test: Initial target is (-41.54;17.48;-1.82)
Test: Chance of a bad miss = 86, roll = 68
Test:  --- Attack 13, hit attempt (68/47) ---
Test: Pos: (59;116) -> (58;117)
Test: Attack 14, attacker's data:dam_rng = 8-13, ammo = regular
Test: Initial target is (-41.51;23.46;-1.82)
Test: Chance of a bad miss = 90, roll = 79
Test:  --- Attack 14, hit attempt (79/60) ---
Test: Pos: (64;123) -> (58;123)
Test: Attack 15, attacker's data:dam_rng = 8-13, ammo = regular
Test: Initial target is (-41.52;23.46;-1.83)
Test:  --- Attack 15, hit attempt (8/60) ---
Test: Pos: (64;123) -> (58;123)
Test:  --- Attack 15, hit impact ---
Test: Chance to score a critical effect = 3, roll = 77
Test: Chance to score a weapon passive effect = 58, roll = 19
Test: Resisted damage: 11 (11 victimDR) -> [0; 13]).
Test: Chance to damage armour = 0, roll = 85
Test: Molerat is hit, 55 HP left.
Test: Attack 16, attacker's data:dam_rng = 10-13, ammo = regular
Test: Initial target is (-40.47;28.47;-1.83)
Test: Chance of a bad miss = 83, roll = 53
Test:  --- Attack 16, hit attempt (53/32) ---
Test: Pos: (59;130) -> (59;128)
Test: Attack 17, attacker's data:dam_rng = 10-13, ammo = regular
Test: Initial target is (-40.47;28.47;-1.83)
Test:  --- Attack 17, hit attempt (11/32) ---
Test:  --- Attack 17, hit impact ---
Test: Chance to score a critical effect = 3, roll = 86
Test: Chance to score a weapon passive effect = 30, roll = 19
Test: Resisted damage: 6 (6 victimDR) -> [0; 11]).
Test: Marcus is hit, 38 HP left.
Test: Attack 18, attacker's data:dam_rng = 7-10, ammo = regular
Test:  --- Attack 18, hit attempt (44/100) ---
Test: Chars: Ismail (17) -> Molerat (273)
Test: Weapon: Shamshir (113)
Test: Pos: (57;117) -> (57;116)
Test:  --- Attack 18, hit impact ---
Test: Victim's DR: 4.
Test: Chance to score a critical effect = 7, roll = 30
Test: Chance to score a weapon passive effect = 62, roll = 2
Test: Resisted damage: 4 (4 victimDR) -> [0; 9]).
Test: Natural armour damage chance from weapon + attack effect bonus: 35 + -15 = 20
Test: Final armour damage chance(natural + vsMetal - armour hardness + weap hardened bonus): 20 + 10 - 20 + 0 = 10
Test: Chance to damage armour = 10, roll = 62
Test: Molerat is hit, 35 HP left.
Test: Attack 19, attacker's data:dam_rng = 0-0, ammo = regular
Test:  --- Attack 19, hit attempt (86/58) ---
Test: Weapon: Cavalry shield (1701)
Test: Attack: SHIELD BASH
Test: Marcus (10) is AP penalized.
Test: Chance to damage armour = 0, roll = 21
Test: Molerat is hit, 52 HP left.
Test: Molerat (274) is poisoned.
Test: Attack 20, attacker's data:dam_rng = 8-10, ammo = piercing
Test:  --- Attack 20, hit attempt (57/59) ---
Test: Pos: (63;124) -> (60;123)
Test:  --- Attack 20, hit impact ---
Test: Chance to score a critical effect = 4, roll = 13
Test: Chance to score a weapon passive effect = 53, roll = 57
Test: Chance to damage armour = 0, roll = 10
Test: Molerat is hit, 49 HP left.
Test: Attack 21, attacker's data:dam_rng = 8-10, ammo = piercing
Test: Initial target is (-39.51;23.46;-1.83)
Test:  --- Attack 21, hit attempt (92/59) ---
Test: Pos: (63;124) -> (60;123)
Test:  --- Attack 21, hit impact ---
Test: Resisted damage: 10 (12 victimDR) -> [0; 10]).
Test: Chance to damage armour = 0, roll = 59
Test: Molerat is hit, 49 HP left.
Test: CombatTurn::start - combat turn #3 has started, because:
Test: Attack 22, attacker's data:dam_rng = 12-15, ammo = regular
Test: Initial target is (-40.46;29.49;-1.82)
Test:  --- Attack 22, hit attempt (41/49) ---
Test: Pos: (57;130) -> (59;129)
Test:  --- Attack 22, hit impact ---
Test: Chance to score a critical effect = 3, roll = 10
Test: Chance to score a weapon passive effect = 34, roll = 98
Test: Resisted damage: 6 (6 victimDR) -> [0; 13]).
Test: Chance to damage armour = 0, roll = 23
Test: Marcus is hit, 31 HP left.
Test: Attack 23, attacker's data:dam_rng = 5-7, ammo = piercing
Test: Chance of a bad miss = 89, roll = 99
Test: Angle mistake as a result of a bad roll = -13.636363
Test:  --- Attack 23, hit attempt (99/56) ---
Test: Pos: (64;124) -> (60;123)
Test: Final armour damage chance(natural + vsMetal - armour hardness + weap hardened bonus): 0 + 0 - 20 + 0 = 0
Test: Chance to damage armour = 0, roll = 44
Test: Molerat is hit, 33 HP left.
Test: Molerat (273) is bleeding.
Test: Final armour damage chance(natural + vsMetal - armour hardness + weap hardened bonus): 0 + 0 - 20 + 0 = 0
Test: Chance to damage armour = 0, roll = 1
Test: Molerat is hit, 26 HP left.
Test: Molerat (273) is poisoned.
Test: Ismail has opportunity attack odds: roll=3, chance=50
Test: Ismail should do an attack of opportunity to Molerat at (57;116)
Test: Ismail (17) opportunity-attacks Molerat (273).
Test: Attack 24, attacker's data:dam_rng = 7-10, ammo = regular
Test:  --- Attack 24, hit attempt (35/100) ---
Test:  --- Attack 24, hit impact ---
Test: Chance to score a critical effect = 7, roll = 35
Test: Chance to score a weapon passive effect = 62, roll = 22
Test: Natural armour damage chance from weapon + attack effect bonus: 35 + -15 = 20
Test: Final armour damage chance(natural + vsMetal - armour hardness + weap hardened bonus): 20 + 10 - 20 + 0 = 10
Test: Chance to damage armour = 10, roll = 50
Test: Molerat is hit, 21 HP left.
Test: Ismail has opportunity attack odds: roll=80, chance=0
Test: Attack 25, attacker's data:dam_rng = 10-13, ammo = regular
Test: Initial target is (-42.54;17.51;-1.82)
Test: Chance of a bad miss = 88, roll = 80
Test:  --- Attack 25, hit attempt (80/61) ---
Test: Pos: (59;116) -> (57;117)
Test: Attack 26, attacker's data:dam_rng = 8-13, ammo = regular
Test:  --- Attack 26, hit attempt (28/41) ---
Test: Attack: AIMED: LEGS
Test: Pos: (64;123) -> (60;123)
Test:  --- Attack 26, hit impact ---
Test: Chance to score a critical effect = 3, roll = 78
Test: Chance to score a weapon passive effect = 58, roll = 41
Test: Resisted damage: 10 (11 victimDR) -> [0; 10]).
Test: Final damage = 1.
Test: Natural armour damage chance from weapon + attack effect bonus: 0 + -50 = -50
Test: Final armour damage chance(natural + vsMetal - armour hardness + weap hardened bonus): -50 + 0 - 60 + 0 = 0
Test: Chance to damage armour = 0, roll = 78
Test: Molerat is hit, 48 HP left.
Test: Attack 27, attacker's data:dam_rng = 8-13, ammo = regular
Test: Chance of a bad miss = 90, roll = 67
Test:  --- Attack 27, hit attempt (67/66) ---
Test: Pos: (64;123) -> (60;123)
Test: Marcus has opportunity attack odds: roll=89, chance=50
Test: Attack 28, attacker's data:dam_rng = 10-13, ammo = regular
Test: Initial target is (-40.46;29.49;-1.82)
Test: Chance of a bad miss = 86, roll = 84
Test:  --- Attack 28, hit attempt (84/44) ---
Test: Pos: (58;130) -> (59;129)
Test: Attack 29, attacker's data:dam_rng = 7-10, ammo = regular
Test:  --- Attack 29, hit attempt (77/100) ---
Test: Pos: (57;116) -> (58;116)
Test:  --- Attack 29, hit impact ---
Test: Chance to score a critical effect = 7, roll = 62
Test: Chance to score a weapon passive effect = 62, roll = 70
Test: Resisted damage: 4 (4 victimDR) -> [0; 8]).
Test: Chance to damage armour = 10, roll = 26
Test: Molerat is hit, 17 HP left.
Test: Attack 30, attacker's data:dam_rng = 8-11, ammo = regular
Test:  --- Attack 30, hit attempt (11/100) ---
Test:  --- Attack 30, hit impact ---
Test: Chance to score a critical effect = 20, roll = 99
Test: Chance to score a weapon passive effect = 62, roll = 84
Test: Natural armour damage chance from weapon + attack effect bonus: 35 + 0 = 35
Test: Final armour damage chance(natural + vsMetal - armour hardness + weap hardened bonus): 35 + 10 - 20 + 0 = 25
Test: Chance to damage armour = 25, roll = 37
Test: Molerat is hit, 13 HP left.
Test: Attack 31, attacker's data:dam_rng = 9-13, ammo = regular
Test:  --- Attack 31, hit attempt (54/100) ---
Test: Chars: Marcus (10) -> Molerat (270)
Test: Weapon: Spiked club (132)
Test: Pos: (59;130) -> (58;130)
Test:  --- Attack 31, hit impact ---
Test: Chance to score a critical effect = 1, roll = 59
Test: Chance to score a weapon passive effect = 62, roll = 37
Test: Resisted damage: 4 (4 victimDR) -> [0; 10]).
Test: Final damage = 6.
Test: Armour damage from passive effect: Success. Damage to <armour> = 1
Test: Final armour damage chance(natural + vsMetal - armour hardness + weap hardened bonus): 20 + 10 - 20 + 14 = 24
Test: Chance to damage armour = 24, roll = 86
Test: Molerat is hit, 39 HP left.
Test: Attack 32, attacker's data:dam_rng = 9-13, ammo = regular
Test:  --- Attack 32, hit attempt (14/100) ---
Test:  --- Attack 32, hit impact ---
Test: Victim's DR: 3.
Test: Chance to score a critical effect = 1, roll = 49
Test: Chance to score a weapon passive effect = 62, roll = 71
Test: Resisted damage: 3 (3 victimDR) -> [0; 9]).
Test: Final armour damage chance(natural + vsMetal - armour hardness + weap hardened bonus): 20 + 10 - 20 + 14 = 24
Test: Chance to damage armour = 24, roll = 99
Test: Chance to damage armour = 0, roll = 54
Test: Molerat is hit, 45 HP left.
Test: Attack 33, attacker's data:dam_rng = 9-11, ammo = piercing
Test: Initial target is (-37.52;23.46;-1.83)
Test: Chance of a bad miss = 85, roll = 46
Test:  --- Attack 33, hit attempt (46/40) ---
Test: Pos: (64;124) -> (62;123)
Test: CombatTurn::start - combat turn #4 has started, because:
Test: Attack 34, attacker's data:dam_rng = 12-15, ammo = regular
Test: Initial target is (-40.49;30.54;-1.82)
Test:  --- Attack 34, hit attempt (21/39) ---
Test: Pos: (57;129) -> (59;130)
Test:  --- Attack 34, hit impact ---
Test: Chance to score a critical effect = 3, roll = 82
Test: Chance to score a weapon passive effect = 34, roll = 91
Test: Resisted damage: 6 (6 victimDR) -> [0; 12]).
Test: Chance to damage armour = 0, roll = 65
Test: Marcus is hit, 25 HP left.
Test: Attack 35, attacker's data:dam_rng = 8-10, ammo = piercing
Test: Initial target is (-37.51;23.46;-1.82)
Test:  --- Attack 35, hit attempt (83/62) ---
Test: Pos: (65;124) -> (62;123)
Test:  --- Attack 35, hit impact ---
Test: Resisted damage: 10 (12 victimDR) -> [0; 10]).
Test: Chance to damage armour = 0, roll = 13
Test: Molerat is hit, 45 HP left.
Test: Chance to damage armour = 0, roll = 41
Test: Molerat is hit, 9 HP left.
Test: Molerat (273) is bleeding.
Test: Chance to damage armour = 0, roll = 96
Test: Molerat is hit, 2 HP left.
Test: Molerat (273) is poisoned.
Test: Ismail has opportunity attack odds: roll=48, chance=50
Test: Ismail should do an attack of opportunity to Molerat at (58;116)
Test: Ismail (17) opportunity-attacks Molerat (273).
Test: Attack 36, attacker's data:dam_rng = 7-10, ammo = regular
Test:  --- Attack 36, hit attempt (69/100) ---
Test:  --- Attack 36, hit impact ---
Test: Chance to score a critical effect = 7, roll = 33
Test: Chance to score a weapon passive effect = 62, roll = 69
Test: Chance to damage armour = 10, roll = 82
Test: Molerat is hit, -2 HP left.
Warning: CAudioSystem::getAudio - found no sounds for AudioExclamationDeathMaleMedium base.
Warning: CAudioSystem::playAudio - couldn't find audio profile.
Test: Molerat dies.
Test: Attack 37, attacker's data:dam_rng = 10-13, ammo = regular
Test: Initial target is (-42.51;16.46;-1.82)
Test:  --- Attack 37, hit attempt (18/53) ---
Test: Pos: (59;116) -> (57;116)
Test:  --- Attack 37, hit impact ---
Test: Chance to score a critical effect = 3, roll = 22
Test: Chance to score a weapon passive effect = 30, roll = 76
Test: Resisted damage: 5 (5 victimDR) -> [0; 11]).
Test: Chance to damage armour = 0, roll = 28
Test: Ismail is hit, 12 HP left.
Test: Attack 38, attacker's data:dam_rng = 10-13, ammo = regular
Test: Initial target is (-42.51;16.46;-1.82)
Test: Chance of a bad miss = 86, roll = 98
Test: Angle mistake as a result of a bad roll = 12.857143
Test: Target after alngle mistake is (-42.53;16.69;-1.82)
Test:  --- Attack 38, hit attempt (98/53) ---
Test: Pos: (59;116) -> (57;116)
Test: Attack 39, attacker's data:dam_rng = 8-13, ammo = regular
Test: Initial target is (-37.51;23.46;-1.82)
Test: Chance of a bad miss = 86, roll = 59
Test:  --- Attack 39, hit attempt (59/44) ---
Test: Pos: (64;123) -> (62;123)
Test: Chance to damage armour = 0, roll = 57
Test: Molerat is hit, 29 HP left.
Test: Molerat (270) is poisoned.
Test: Marcus has opportunity attack odds: roll=39, chance=50
Test: Marcus should do an attack of opportunity to Molerat at (58;130)
Test: Marcus (10) opportunity-attacks Molerat (270).
Test: Attack 40, attacker's data:dam_rng = 9-13, ammo = regular
Test:  --- Attack 40, hit attempt (77/100) ---
Test:  --- Attack 40, hit impact ---
Test: Chance to score a critical effect = 1, roll = 63
Test: Chance to score a weapon passive effect = 62, roll = 86
Test: Resisted damage: 3 (3 victimDR) -> [0; 13]).
Test: Final damage = 10.
Test: Chance to damage armour = 24, roll = 79
Test: Molerat is hit, 19 HP left.
Test: Marcus has opportunity attack odds: roll=70, chance=0
Test: Attack 41, attacker's data:dam_rng = 7-10, ammo = regular
Test:  --- Attack 41, hit attempt (47/100) ---
Test: Chars: Ismail (17) -> Molerat (272)
Test: Pos: (58;116) -> (59;116)
Test:  --- Attack 41, hit impact ---
Test: Chance to score a critical effect = 7, roll = 44
Test: Chance to score a weapon passive effect = 62, roll = 58
Test: Resisted damage: 3 (3 victimDR) -> [0; 7]).
Test: Final armour damage chance(natural + vsMetal - armour hardness + weap hardened bonus): 20 + 10 - 15 + 0 = 15
Test: Chance to damage armour = 15, roll = 19
Test: Molerat is hit, 36 HP left.
Test: Attack 42, attacker's data:dam_rng = 8-11, ammo = regular
Test:  --- Attack 42, hit attempt (95/100) ---
Test: Pos: (58;116) -> (59;116)
Test:  --- Attack 42, hit impact ---
Test: Victim's DR: 0.
Test: Chance to score a critical effect = 20, roll = 12
Test: Critical effects scored: yes.
Test: Resisted damage: 0 (0 victimDR) -> [0; 11]).
Test: Final damage = 13.
Test: Natural armour damage chance from weapon + attack effect bonus: 35 + 0 = 35
Test: Final armour damage chance(natural + vsMetal - armour hardness + weap hardened bonus): 35 + 10 - 15 + 0 = 30
Test: Chance to damage armour = 30, roll = 64
Test: Molerat is hit, 23 HP left.
Test: Attack 43, attacker's data:dam_rng = 9-13, ammo = regular
Test:  --- Attack 43, hit attempt (34/100) ---
Test: Pos: (59;129) -> (58;129)
Test:  --- Attack 43, hit impact ---
Test: Chance to score a critical effect = 1, roll = 8
Test: Chance to score a weapon passive effect = 62, roll = 36
Test: Resisted damage: 3 (3 victimDR) -> [0; 12]).
Test: Final damage = 9.
Test: Chance to damage armour = 24, roll = 47
Test: Molerat is hit, 10 HP left.
Test: Attack 44, attacker's data:dam_rng = 9-13, ammo = regular
Test:  --- Attack 44, hit attempt (81/100) ---
Test: Pos: (59;129) -> (58;129)
Test:  --- Attack 44, hit impact ---
Test: Chance to score a critical effect = 1, roll = 77
Test: Chance to score a weapon passive effect = 62, roll = 51
Test: Resisted damage: 2 (2 victimDR) -> [0; 9]).
Test: Chance to damage armour = 24, roll = 2
Test: Armour damage: Success. Damage to <armour> = 1
Test: Molerat is hit, 3 HP left.
Test: Chance to damage armour = 0, roll = 63
Test: Molerat is hit, 42 HP left.
Test: CombatTurn::start - combat turn #5 has started, because:
Test: Attack 45, attacker's data:dam_rng = 12-15, ammo = regular
Test: Initial target is (-40.49;29.54;-1.82)
Test: Chance of a bad miss = 84, roll = 89
Test: Angle mistake as a result of a bad roll = -4.687500
Test:  --- Attack 45, hit attempt (89/39) ---
Test: Molerat has opportunity attack odds: roll=13, chance=35
Test: Molerat should do an attack of opportunity to Roxana at (65;124)
Test: Molerat (274) opportunity-attacks Roxana (16).
Test: Attack 46, attacker's data:dam_rng = 11-14, ammo = regular
Test:  --- Attack 46, hit attempt (76/48) ---
Test: Chars: Molerat (274) -> Roxana (16)
Test: Weapon: Mallet (131)
Test: Pos: (65;123) -> (65;124)
Test: Final armour damage chance(natural + vsMetal - armour hardness + weap hardened bonus): 0 + 0 - 15 + 0 = 0
Test: Chance to damage armour = 0, roll = 81
Test: Molerat (272) is bleeding.
Test: Final armour damage chance(natural + vsMetal - armour hardness + weap hardened bonus): 0 + 0 - 15 + 0 = 0
Test: Chance to damage armour = 0, roll = 51
Test: Molerat is hit, 14 HP left.
Test: Molerat (272) is poisoned.
Test: Ismail has opportunity attack odds: roll=60, chance=50
Test: Attack 47, attacker's data:dam_rng = 10-13, ammo = regular
Test: Initial target is (-41.51;16.46;-1.82)
Test:  --- Attack 47, hit attempt (31/61) ---
Test: Pos: (59;117) -> (58;116)
Test:  --- Attack 47, hit impact ---
Test: Chance to score a critical effect = 3, roll = 57
Test: Chance to score a weapon passive effect = 30, roll = 3
Test: Resisted damage: 5 (5 victimDR) -> [0; 10]).
Test: Chance to damage armour = 0, roll = 80
Test: Ismail is hit, 7 HP left.
Test: Molerat has opportunity attack odds: roll=27, chance=70
Test: Molerat should do an attack of opportunity to Tar'zok at (66;123)
Test: Molerat (274) opportunity-attacks Tar'zok (1).
Test: Attack 48, attacker's data:dam_rng = 11-14, ammo = regular
Test:  --- Attack 48, hit attempt (34/97) ---
Test: Chars: Molerat (274) -> Tar'zok (1)
Test: Pos: (65;123) -> (66;123)
Test:  --- Attack 48, hit impact ---
Test: Chance to score a critical effect = 3, roll = 98
Test: Chance to score a weapon passive effect = 49, roll = 22
Test: Final armour damage chance(natural + vsMetal - armour hardness + weap hardened bonus): 20 + 10 - 25 + 0 = 5
Test: Chance to damage armour = 5, roll = 21
Test: Tar'zok is hit, 19 HP left.
Test: Molerat has opportunity attack odds: roll=81, chance=0
Test: Molerat is hit, -1 HP left.
Warning: CAudioSystem::getAudio - found no sounds for AudioExclamationDeathMaleMedium base.
Test: Molerat (270) is poisoned.
Test: Attack 49, attacker's data:dam_rng = 10-13, ammo = regular
Test:  --- Attack 49, hit attempt (20/94) ---
Test: Pos: (58;117) -> (59;117)
Test:  --- Attack 49, hit impact ---
Test: Chance to score a critical effect = 25, roll = 97
Test: Chance to score a weapon passive effect = 62, roll = 14
Test: Resisted damage: 2 (2 victimDR) -> [0; 11]).
Test: Final armour damage chance(natural + vsMetal - armour hardness + weap hardened bonus): 35 + 10 - 0 + 0 = 45
Test: Chance to damage armour = 45, roll = 2
Test: Armour damage: Success. Damage to <helmet> = 1
Test: Molerat is hit, 5 HP left.
Test: Attack 50, attacker's data:dam_rng = 13-17, ammo = regular
Test:  --- Attack 50, hit attempt (25/77) ---
Test: Chars: Marcus (10) -> Molerat (271)
Test: Attack: POWER
Test: Pos: (57;129) -> (57;130)
Test:  --- Attack 50, hit impact ---
Test: Chance to score a critical effect = 15, roll = 44
Test: Chance to score a weapon passive effect = 62, roll = 10
Test: Resisted damage: 3 (3 victimDR) -> [0; 17]).
Test: Final damage = 14.
Test: Natural armour damage chance from weapon + attack effect bonus: 35 + 15 = 50
Test: Final armour damage chance(natural + vsMetal - armour hardness + weap hardened bonus): 50 + 10 - 10 + 14 = 64
Test: Chance to damage armour = 64, roll = 12
Test: Armour damage: Success. Damage to <armour> = 1
Test: Chance to damage armour = 0, roll = 90
Test: Molerat is hit, 39 HP left.
Test: Selected attack by available AP: FAST
Test: Attack 51, attacker's data:dam_rng = 11-14, ammo = regular
Test:  --- Attack 51, hit attempt (70/97) ---
Test: Pos: (67;123) -> (68;123)
Test:  --- Attack 51, hit impact ---
Test: Chance to score a critical effect = 3, roll = 74
Test: Chance to score a weapon passive effect = 49, roll = 79
Test: Resisted damage: 4 (4 victimDR) -> [0; 11]).
Test: Final armour damage chance(natural + vsMetal - armour hardness + weap hardened bonus): 20 + 10 - 25 + 0 = 5
Test: Chance to damage armour = 5, roll = 53
Test: Tar'zok is hit, 12 HP left.
Test: Attack 52, attacker's data:dam_rng = 9-11, ammo = piercing
Test: Initial target is (-32.52;23.46;-1.83)
Test:  --- Attack 52, hit attempt (2/59) ---
Test: Pos: (63;124) -> (67;123)
Test:  --- Attack 52, hit impact ---
Test: Chance to score a critical effect = 4, roll = 20
Test: Chance to score a weapon passive effect = 57, roll = 38
Test: Resisted damage: 4 (4 victimDR) -> [0; 10]).
Test: Final armour damage chance(natural + vsMetal - armour hardness + weap hardened bonus): 0 + 0 - 26 + 0 = 0
Test: Chance to damage armour = 0, roll = 97
Test: Molerat has opportunity attack odds: roll=37, chance=70
Test: Molerat should do an attack of opportunity to Tar'zok at (68;123)
Test: Molerat (274) opportunity-attacks Tar'zok (1).
Test: Attack 53, attacker's data:dam_rng = 11-14, ammo = regular
Test:  --- Attack 53, hit attempt (59/97) ---
Test: Pos: (67;123) -> (68;123)
Test:  --- Attack 53, hit impact ---
Test: Chance to score a critical effect = 3, roll = 68
Test: Chance to score a weapon passive effect = 49, roll = 21
Test: Resisted damage: 4 (4 victimDR) -> [0; 13]).
Test: Chance to damage armour = 5, roll = 46
Test: Tar'zok is hit, 3 HP left.
Test: Molerat has opportunity attack odds: roll=51, chance=0
Test: CombatTurn::start - combat turn #6 has started, because:
Test: Final armour damage chance(natural + vsMetal - armour hardness + weap hardened bonus): 0 + 0 - 10 + 0 = 0
Test: Molerat is hit, 16 HP left.
Test: Molerat (271) is poisoned.
Test: Marcus has opportunity attack odds: roll=14, chance=50
Test: Marcus should do an attack of opportunity to Molerat at (57;130)
Test: Marcus (10) opportunity-attacks Molerat (271).
Test: Attack 54, attacker's data:dam_rng = 9-13, ammo = regular
Test:  --- Attack 54, hit attempt (16/100) ---
Test: Pos: (57;129) -> (57;130)
Test:  --- Attack 54, hit impact ---
Test: Victim's DR: 1.
Test: Chance to score a critical effect = 1, roll = 7
Test: Chance to score a weapon passive effect = 62, roll = 14
Test: Resisted damage: 1 (1 victimDR) -> [0; 9]).
Test: Final armour damage chance(natural + vsMetal - armour hardness + weap hardened bonus): 20 + 10 - 10 + 14 = 34
Test: Chance to damage armour = 34, roll = 52
Test: Molerat is hit, 8 HP left.
Test: Marcus has opportunity attack odds: roll=90, chance=0
Test: Attack 55, attacker's data:dam_rng = 9-11, ammo = piercing
Test: Initial target is (-32.51;23.46;-1.82)
Test: Chance of a bad miss = 89, roll = 82
Test:  --- Attack 55, hit attempt (82/65) ---
Test: Pos: (64;123) -> (67;123)
Test: Chance to damage armour = 0, roll = 27
Test: Molerat is hit, 1 HP left.
Test: Molerat (272) is bleeding.
Test: Chance to damage armour = 0, roll = 71
Test: Molerat is hit, -6 HP left.
Test: Molerat (272) is poisoned.
Test: Attack 56, attacker's data:dam_rng = 7-11, ammo = piercing
Test: Initial target is (-32.48;23.54;-1.83)
Test:  --- Attack 56, hit attempt (59/66) ---
Test: Attack: AIMED: TORSO
Test: Pos: (71;123) -> (67;123)
Test:  --- Attack 56, hit impact ---
Test: Chance to score a critical effect = 3, roll = 82
Test: Chance to score a weapon passive effect = 58, roll = 57
Test: Natural armour damage chance from weapon + attack effect bonus: 0 + 25 = 25
Test: Final armour damage chance(natural + vsMetal - armour hardness + weap hardened bonus): 25 + 0 - 60 + 0 = 0
Test: Chance to damage armour = 0, roll = 65
Test: Molerat is hit, 28 HP left.
Test: Attack 57, attacker's data:dam_rng = 6-9, ammo = piercing
Test: Initial target is (-32.49;23.54;-1.82)
Test:  --- Attack 57, hit attempt (5/91) ---
Test: Pos: (71;123) -> (67;123)
Test:  --- Attack 57, hit impact ---
Test: Chance to score a critical effect = 3, roll = 56
Test: Chance to score a weapon passive effect = 58, roll = 42
Test: Chance to damage armour = 0, roll = 4
Test: Molerat is hit, 25 HP left.
Test: Attack 58, attacker's data:dam_rng = 9-13, ammo = regular
Test:  --- Attack 58, hit attempt (76/100) ---
Test: Pos: (57;130) -> (57;131)
Test:  --- Attack 58, hit impact ---
Test: Victim's DR: 0.
Test: Chance to score a critical effect = 1, roll = 41
Test: Chance to score a weapon passive effect = 62, roll = 93
Test: Resisted damage: 0 (0 victimDR) -> [0; 9]).
Test: Final armour damage chance(natural + vsMetal - armour hardness + weap hardened bonus): 20 + 10 - 10 + 14 = 34
Test: Chance to damage armour = 34, roll = 87
Test: Molerat is hit, -1 HP left.
Test: Chance to damage armour = 0, roll = 14
Test: Molerat is hit, 22 HP left.
Test: Molerat (274) is AP penalized.
Test: CombatTurn::start - combat turn #7 has started, because:
Test: Attack 59, attacker's data:dam_rng = 2-5, ammo = regular
Test: Initial target is (-33.48;23.54;-1.83)
Test:  --- Attack 59, hit attempt (98/57) ---
Test: Weapon: Karda (170)
Test: Pos: (64;123) -> (66;123)
Test:  --- Attack 59, hit impact ---
Test: Victim's DR: 23.
Test: Weapon: Karda (170)
Test: Resisted damage: 3 (23 victimDR) -> [0; 3]).
Test: Final armour damage chance(natural + vsMetal - armour hardness + weap hardened bonus): -15 + 10 - 60 + 0 = 0
Test: Chance to damage armour = 0, roll = 9
Test: Molerat is hit, 22 HP left.
Test: Attack 60, attacker's data:dam_rng = 6-9, ammo = piercing
Test: Initial target is (-33.49;23.54;-1.82)
Test:  --- Attack 60, hit attempt (43/63) ---
Test: Pos: (71;123) -> (66;123)
Test:  --- Attack 60, hit impact ---
Test: Chance to score a critical effect = 3, roll = 25
Test: Chance to score a weapon passive effect = 58, roll = 63
Test: Natural armour damage chance from weapon + attack effect bonus: 0 + -50 = -50
Test: Final armour damage chance(natural + vsMetal - armour hardness + weap hardened bonus): -50 + 0 - 60 + 0 = 0
Test: Chance to damage armour = 0, roll = 26
Test: Molerat is hit, 19 HP left.
Test: Attack 61, attacker's data:dam_rng = 6-9, ammo = piercing
Test: Initial target is (-33.48;23.54;-1.83)
Test:  --- Attack 61, hit attempt (60/88) ---
Test: Pos: (71;123) -> (66;123)
Test:  --- Attack 61, hit impact ---
Test: Chance to score a critical effect = 3, roll = 4
Test: Chance to score a weapon passive effect = 58, roll = 80
Test: Resisted damage: 6 (6 victimDR) -> [0; 8]).
Test: Chance to damage armour = 0, roll = 56
Test: Molerat is hit, 17 HP left.
Test: Chance to damage armour = 0, roll = 76
Test: Molerat is hit, 14 HP left.
Test: CombatTurn::start - combat turn #8 has started, because:
Test: Attack 62, attacker's data:dam_rng = 8-10, ammo = piercing
Test: Initial target is (-29.51;23.46;-1.82)
Test:  --- Attack 62, hit attempt (35/66) ---
Test: Pos: (59;123) -> (70;123)
Test:  --- Attack 62, hit impact ---
Test: Chance to score a critical effect = 4, roll = 80
Test: Chance to score a weapon passive effect = 57, roll = 76
Test: Chance to damage armour = 0, roll = 98
Test: Molerat is hit, 11 HP left.
Test: Attack 63, attacker's data:dam_rng = 0-0, ammo = regular
Test:  --- Attack 63, hit attempt (22/15) ---
Test: Attack: PUSH
Test: Pos: (71;123) -> (70;123)
Test:  --- Attack 63, hit impact ---
Test: Resisted damage: 0 (23 victimDR) -> [0; 0]).
Test: Attack 64, attacker's data:dam_rng = 0-0, ammo = regular
Test:  --- Attack 64, hit attempt (51/15) ---
Test:  --- Attack 64, hit impact ---
Test: Attack 65, attacker's data:dam_rng = 0-0, ammo = regular
Test:  --- Attack 65, hit attempt (21/15) ---
Test:  --- Attack 65, hit impact ---
Test: Attack 66, attacker's data:dam_rng = 0-0, ammo = regular
Test:  --- Attack 66, hit attempt (2/15) ---
Test:  --- Attack 66, hit impact ---
Test: Resisted damage: 0 (11 victimDR) -> [0; 0]).
Test: Molerat is hit, 11 HP left.
Test: Chance to damage armour = 0, roll = 21
Test: Molerat is hit, 8 HP left.
Test: Selected attack by available AP: FAST
Test: Attack 67, attacker's data:dam_rng = 11-14, ammo = regular
Test:  --- Attack 67, hit attempt (7/97) ---
Test: Pos: (71;123) -> (72;123)
Test:  --- Attack 67, hit impact ---
Test: Chance to score a critical effect = 3, roll = 54
Test: Chance to score a weapon passive effect = 49, roll = 11
Test: Resisted damage: 3 (3 victimDR) -> [0; 12]).
Test: Chance to damage armour = 5, roll = 47
Test: Tar'zok is hit, -6 HP left.
Test: Tar'zok dies.
Test: CombatTurn::start - combat turn #9 has started, because:
Test: Marcus (10) has an enemy Molerat (274).
Test: Attack 68, attacker's data:dam_rng = 5-7, ammo = piercing
Test: Initial target is (-28.52;23.46;-1.83)
Test:  --- Attack 68, hit attempt (51/66) ---
Test: Pos: (61;123) -> (71;123)
Test:  --- Attack 68, hit impact ---
Test: Chance to score a critical effect = 4, roll = 65
Test: Chance to score a weapon passive effect = 41, roll = 66
Test: Resisted damage: 6 (6 victimDR) -> [0; 7]).
Test: Chance to damage armour = 0, roll = 64
Test: Molerat is hit, 7 HP left.
Test: Selected attack by available AP: THROW BOMB
Test: Attack 69, attacker's data:dam_rng = 12-16, ammo = regular
Test: Initial target is (-28.38;23.47;-1.78)
Test:  --- Attack 69, hit attempt (72/100) ---
Test: Chars: Ismail (17) -> Molerat (274)
Test: Weapon: Black Powder Bomb (210)
Test: Attack: THROW BOMB
Test: Pos: (66;123) -> (71;123)
Test:  --- Attack 69, hit impact ---
Test: Weapon: Black Powder Bomb (210)
Test: Chance to score a critical effect = 5, roll = 19
Test: Resisted damage: 11 (11 victimDR) -> [0; 12]).
Test: Explosion damage for Molerat is 1.
Test: Molerat is hit, 6 HP left.
*** ENDING MISSION
onMissionEnded()
Unloaded 2 level-specific datablocks.
onServerDestroyed()
GameConnection::onClientLeaveGame()
Info: CGC::endGame
Test: Type name: class CharMarker, registered count: 0
Test: Type name: class CombatSettings, registered count: 0
Test: Type name: class ItemContainer, registered count: 0
Test: Type name: class MapDoor, registered count: 0
Test: Type name: class RTSUnit, registered count: 0
Test: Type name: class TeleportMarker, registered count: 0
Test: Type name: class VirtualObjectCollision, registered count: 0
CDROP: 33849 IP:0.0.0.0:0
onServerDestroyed()
Exporting client prefs...
Exporting client prefs done.
Cur. D3DDevice ref count=15
I don't see anything like the line you highlighted, --- Attack #, hit attempt (#1/#2) where the values for #1 and #2 make any sense for Marcus. Like
Code:
--- Attack 17, hit attempt (11/32) ---

ComradeReptiloid

Literate
Ok, I think you're right about part of that. Attack 5 seems like it was intended for Ismail, but based on trajectory also had a chance to hit Marcus. I've attached my full console.log in the spoiler, can you highlight the section that reflects a non-flanking ranged attack against Marcus, who has 86 defense rating and +25 vs Ranged?

I don't see anything like the line you highlighted, --- Attack #, hit attempt (#1/#2) where the values for #1 and #2 make any sense for Marcus. Like
Code:
--- Attack 17, hit attempt (11/32) ---

Example#1:
Test: Attack 8, attacker's data:dam_rng = 12-15, ammo = regular
Test: Initial target is (-40.46;28.48;-1.83)
Test: --- Attack 8, hit attempt (6/44) ---
So, lets see. No bad miss chance (friendly fire) displayed in this roll. usually he has 86, which is high skill chance (rigged archer). Next conditional bonuses: 86 - 25 - 16 = 45 +/- rng = 44
Example#2:
Test: Chance of a bad miss = 79, roll = 26
Test: --- Attack 2, hit attempt (26/25) ---
Test: Pos: (57;130) -> (59;125)
Lets examine this one. Bad chance affected by angle and distance now 79. 79 - 25 - 12 (lets assume three tiles blocked by enemies, alies or obstacles) = 42. 42 - 20 (passive defensive bonus) = 22 +/- rng = 25
Example#3:
Test: --- Attack 22, hit attempt (41/49) ---
No passive defense bonus resulting not in 44 againstRoll, but in 49, because RNGesus want so. Same calculations as example #1.
Example#4:
Test: Attack 34, attacker's data:dam_rng = 12-15, ammo = regular
Test: Initial target is (-40.49;30.54;-1.82)
Test: --- Attack 34, hit attempt (21/39) ---
Test: Pos: (57;129) -> (59;130)
RNG turn 44 in 39 now. But we established already that this archer rigged, so he recieve 21 dice roll. First priority in every fight --- find op enemies and eliminate them as fast as possible.
Example#5:
Test: Chance of a bad miss = 76, roll = 23
Test: --- Attack 4, hit attempt (23/13) ---
Test: Pos: (59;130) -> (60;123)
Standart hit chance on Marcus considering distance, angle, type of attack and Marcus dodge. Next conditional modifiers comes into play. 25 vsRanged defence and 16 mobility bonus. 270 is realy low skilled bowman. Not rigged. He always stays in 13-25 range.
Example#6:
Test: --- Attack 6, hit attempt (71/26) ---
Test: Pos: (59;130) -> (59;125)
Probably facing bonus applied.
Example#7:
Test: --- Attack 17, hit attempt (11/32) ---
Facing bonuses again. This dude is high roller.

Eyestabber

Arcane
Patron
Good news, guise: I ironmanned DR with a spear dodge 6 cha guy. The bad news is that my isp fucked me today and i has no internet at home. Posting from mobile. It's gonna take a HUGE amount of time to upload the whole thing, but i recorded the entire game.Took me around 6 hours, 4 gaming sessions to pull it off.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom