Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Explain to me without bullshit why Civilisation IV is the 'most complex' Civ game

Is DuneWars revival good?

Self-Ejected

IncendiaryDevice

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot
IncendiaryDevice, I said in the other thread that there's absolutely no point in engaging you until you have a functional understanding of Civ 4. So, here's a Let's Play by one of my favourite Civvers. Watch at least the first few and then get back to us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjVZQzPVCBs&list=PLh1UvP5osJRu10u72YJbsd-qChyq9YY55

I'm sorry, I can't respond to your post until you have a functional understanding of how conversation works in the format of words used to highlight your thoughts on a topic you know a lot about so that others can understnad without having to play a game 7 times (which I have in this case...)

MilesBeyond

Cipher
I'm sorry, I can't respond to your post until you have a functional understanding of how conversation works in the format of words used to highlight your thoughts on a topic you know a lot about so that others can understnad without having to play a game 7 times (which I have in this case...)

You have got to be trolling at this point.

Self-Ejected

IncendiaryDevice

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot
You have got to be saying everything you possibly can without actually engaging in discussion.

Self-Ejected

IncendiaryDevice

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot
Also, this is the second time you've tried to not bother engaging in a debate late on a Friday night. Bad timing for me, but feel free to write stuff and I'll reply at some point. You are aware that other posting times are available?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom