Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Expeditions: Viking Release Thread

Discussion in 'Expeditions' started by Infinitron, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Mark Richard Savant

Mark Richard
    Parrots:
    Click here and disable ads!
    Finished! Britain has been crushed and my legacy is secure. Upon meeting the required Power resource I was half dreading an abrupt cutscene signalling the end of the game, but to my surprise I was able to take part in the invasion. Glad to say the improved stability does extend to the second campaign. If anyone has been tentatively nibbling their credit card waiting for Expeditions: Viking to reach a playable state, now's a good time to pull the trigger.

• Brofist Brofist x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    ^ Top  
  2. Avonaeon Logic Artists Developer

Avonaeon
    Parrots:
    The next patch 1.0.6 is going up for beta testing soon. It'll include more customization options, support for custom portraits and support for custom random events, and a few other things as well as hopefully fixing the last crashing issues (We had to update the engine for this, which is why it's taking longer). The new difficulty settings and ironman will be in 1.0.7.

• Brofist Brofist x 4
    • incline incline x 2
    • Thanks! Thanks! x 2
    ^ Top  
  3. Make America Great Again ERYFKRAD Arcane Patron

ERYFKRAD
    Parrots:
    Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
    Managed to run it on my cousin's system.
    Damned good fun Bros.
    Dane-axes are the shit. My Viking of 10 10 1 4 4 stats can mow down most archers, berserkers and spearfaggots in a single blow. Had only two hard fights so far though, logic and grainne.

^ Top  
  4. Serious_Business Best Poster on the Codex

Serious_Business
    Parrots:
    Time to die in a pit of snakes after a depressing 10-something episodes of drug addiction and constantly wanting to die

It's the Viking Life

^ Top  
  5. Make America Great Again Barbarian Arcane

Barbarian
    Parrots:
    The new patch(BETA - 1.6) sure is sweet. I guess right now the game is pretty close to being in a "finished" state.

My opinion hasn't changed. I dislike the viking setting but the game is so good I am going to replay it.

• Agree Agree x 1
    ^ Top  

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)