Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Preview Expeditions: Viking Gameplay Footage on Twitch Gamescom 2015 Broadcast

CyberWhale

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I don't have anything against 2D maps, but my God that is one ugly piece of shit. :lol:

skyst

Augur
:nocountryforshitposters:

p.s. is Conquistador worth a run? I've heard so much mixed stuff.

If you find the setting interesting then you'll enjoy it. I think that a lot of people quickly realized that there were no elves or dragons and signed off, despite the game dealing with folklore and superstition appropriate to the setting (fountain of youth, el dorado). I found the turn based combat fun throughout. And the writing is excellent, if you're into that kind of thing.

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
Sweet, thanks skyst . Anybody have an extra copy laying around? I just bought two AAA games this weekend and that's my gaming budget for the month!

Rake

Arcane
Hope they manage to include 3D exploration again, though.
Fuck no. What they should do is hire a good artist to make their 2D map a beautiful Heroes 3 style map instead of what they have now.

Avonaeon

Arcane
Developer
Moving from place to place will be in 2D, but there'll be stuff to explore and find when moving around in the individual areas.

PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Serpent in the Staglands Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Tags: Expeditions: Viking; Logic Artists

you'll invade the British Isles.

North Sea Empire here I come.

file_198697_0_Legend_of_Conan_Arnold_Schwarzenegger-642x362.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom