Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Exclusive Reveal: Realms Beyond, an upcoming fantasy RPG from the developers of Chaos Chronicles

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
This caught my eye, so I'm cautiously optimistic and hopeful.

Sarastro

Novice
This all sounds very cool and promising. It is especially great to see that there is another game that uses OGL.

Andhaira

Arcane
Cool, seems like it's the closest thing to new D&D game on the horizon.
Damned, I'm stareved for such a game.

Never heard of Pathfinder Kingmaker? https://owlcatgames.com/

The only things this one seems to have over that is that this is turnbased and has JarlFrank on board, and those are two very big things. OTOH Kingmaker uses Pathfinder and looks damn good, even for a RTwP game. Could be the Baldurs Gate III we never got despite the lies of Pillars of Eternity

Korron

Cipher
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I will always be a part of the Codex. I'm not going to go all sea or Brother None on you. Codex is my family :love:

Speaking of which, is Brother None still riding the InXile death spiral back to the days of making sweet games like Choplifter HD and moving inevitably on to their closure, or has he left?

I miss his gamebanshee content. The dude was my rpg news source before I decided there were some pearls of wisdom hidden in the depths of the forums here at the mouth-foaming lunatics of the 4th reich.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom