Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Even Call of Duty: Ghosts is going PC hipster these days - Released

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
Says Morgoth.

Luzur

Good Sir
Does hyenas and sea horses ever participate in men made conflict? Don't think so.

Man made conflict only involves men. Makes sense. Kill off the competition so you can rape integrate the women of their lands into your empire. Killing off the women would be counter to this objective and so preventing them from entering the arena of conflict they remain the object of victory!

well if you where building a Gay Empire...

So Activision's expert team made it so Ghosts needs 6gb of ram to even launch, even though the game shouldn't actually take more than 2gb. Some russian dudes cooked up a patch in five minutes.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/209160/discussions/0/666824801178863020/

I feel like this should go into Best Thread Ever :lol:

edit: pic of error taken from here

http://postimg.org/image/lyv2nh3zf/

6_GB.jpg

Last edited:

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Lots of rage on steam forums. I flicked through 10 pages of threads made in last hour and not one thread has a positive vibe in it.

But that 6GB RAM req is just retarded,IMO.

huehuehue. A moderator locked a thread about it.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/209160/discussions/0/666824801178863020/

tumblr_m4t95a71Zm1qlv2fq.gif

http://steamcommunity.com/app/209160/discussions/0/666824801192243553/

Are you ♥♥♥♥ing serious?
This is MW3 Version 2 with better Graphics ... (at least Multiplayer)

Still FoV 60, or 65 what ever.

MW3 was the biggest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ in Multiplayer.. And this is just like the ♥♥♥♥ing same.
Unplayable waste of money.

Seems like I have to play Black Ops 2 forever.
I hope the next CoD is going to be from Treyarch.

Lol, they've begun the locking of topics such as this. Beware!

They're spending so much time locking threads and not sorting their ♥♥♥♥ing ♥♥♥♥ out! First we have to download the game twice, then to find out that even high specs dont run it

High specs?

CoD Ghosts only uses 2 GB of RAM..

Why in the ♥♥♥♥ing ♥♥♥♥ do you need 6 GB ?!

(asian voice) CLUSTERFUCKY!

also, user LubeStar demonstrates why this community is so wonderful:

Graphics are 1984...

BIGGEST SUCKING GAME OF 2013

Jackass go bt f them if like them so much,,

Here here....Grin, anyone rates this game highly is a MASSIVE FAIL.

Red....I can guarantee I was gameing way before you tosswank!!!

Are you honestly going to compare this garbage on BF4...??

xslink glad your a happy camper, you prob get excited when someone rubs your hand.

Mate....the game blows!!!

Get over it....and accept it!!!

No patch is going to fix this disgrace of a game!!!

Last edited:

sea

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Holy shit, I cannot believe they fucked this up so badly after all the backlash they've received over the years. And their claims of next-gen look fucking ridiculous now that we see what the game actually looks like.

EDIT: Are those real shots of the game running on high settings? Because according to this, the game should definitely not look like that on PC:

http://forums.guru3d.com/showpost.php?p=4692680&postcount=534

Last edited:

Icewater

Artisanal Shitposting™
Patron
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
That's a tire? :lol: I thought it was a fucking rock.

I was thinking, "Alright, so it's not great, but it seems like typical console port graphics", and then I read a bit further.

Last edited:

Gord

Arcane
That texture looks a bit like some texture LOD transition not kicking in. Gamebryo sometimes produced stuff like that.

abija

Prophet
No... it's supposed to be corroded metal or w/e, plus the stupid effect when you are shot. At least I didn't notice texture lod issues so far.
Not exactly sure why the 6GB requirement, highest I've seen was 2.7 or smthing. It does however use 2.8GB on video card too.

Last edited:

Caim

Arcane
The only place I have seen worse tires was with Enter the Matrix.

That game had SQUARE wheels.

abija

Prophet
"The campaign isn't exactly bad, but it is a banal shooting gallery without the remarkable setpieces or memorable moments to carry it." - Sterling definitely trolling for clicks. Funny enough it's probably the closest score to reality he gave to a CoD game, even though he probably thinks it's so low it will be rage worthy.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom