Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Europareich 2057 - A Cyberpunk CYOA

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
Don't feel like turning this into a GRRRL PWER shitfest. We need to be a manly man doing manly things that men do.

Esquilax

Arcane
Haha, I just realized that the Revolutionary is basically an average Joe armed with a peashooter while the Officer is an augmented ubermenschen juggernaut.

…Revolutionary (3)
Gear: H4ck J4ck v1.337 Implant, 9mm Pistol

…Europareich Officer (6)
Gear: ArmStrong Cybernetic Limb with a 9mm SMG, Optical Display Implant, Military Netlink Implant, Combat Armor

Edit: I dunno, fascist power fantasies aside, playing the underdog seems to be a bit more fun. I'll flop to 3) in my original post. I just hope that the revolutionary is more like this:

lwRl1.jpg

Instead of some dumbass Che Guevara wannabe.

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
Edit: I dunno, fascist power fantasies aside, playing the underdog seems to be a bit more fun. I'll flop to 3) in my original post. I just hope that the revolutionary is more like this:

To edit a brofisted post like that! The perfidity!

:rpgcodex:

Had the same dillema. Decided to go with 6, as it's the next best thing to 4, but actually has votes going for it :P

Hellraiser

Arcane
While you still have time to engage in the shenanigans of the democratic process like true professional politicians, including the obligatory mudslinging of course, I present to you some lore in the form of a totally not poorly done Photoshop of a news website:

brasiliatribune1v4.jpg

Any information or rhetoric mirroring the stance of the Brazilian government on certain issues is totally coincidental.

Esquilax

Arcane
Hellraiser, serious question, are there hologram devices in the setting? I mean, being able to do something like this:

Cassidy

Arcane
If the officer wins, he should have Neinmaske Sieben as a codename and be like a more morally questionable and bizarre version of the main character in 1984: a deviant slowly growing into crimethink despite working for the State, who has a kink for bodily fluids of "female" implant surgeons falling on his chest.

Cassidy

Arcane
Also it is a pity Hellraiser probably doesn't have the skills and will to turn this into a mod for Deus Ex*.

*The first one of course, not its popamole sequels.

Hellraiser

Arcane
At this moment the tally points to a female Europareichoffizier victory.

The undecided X or Y biowarian votes were not counted, but if they would have been then 6 would still win with a 2 vote advantage over 3. However it wouldn't be tied with 9 as the second most popular vote as it is now.

Anyway unless there is a sudden surge of flip-flops in the next few hours when I intend to start writing the first chapter (it should be posted in the evening after I do some important shit), you will be Ida Westgard - a Norwegian Europareich officer who has killed her fair share of mujahedin and jihadists* in eastern France.

*firefox spell-check suggest there is no such word and it recommend replacing it with sadists and mujahedin with muddiness. Firefox is totally the Europareich sanctioned browser :M

ironyuri

At this moment the tally points to a female Europareichoffizier victory.

The undecided X or Y biowarian votes were not counted, but if they would have been then 6 would still win with a 2 vote advantage over 3. However it wouldn't be tied with 9 as the second most popular vote as it is now.

Anyway unless there is a sudden surge of flip-flops in the next few hours when I intend to start writing the first chapter (it should be posted in the evening after I do some important shit), you will be Ida Westgard - a Norwegian Europareich officer who has killed her fair share of mujahedin and jihadists* in eastern France.

*firefox spell-check suggest there is no such word and it recommend replacing it with sadists and mujahedin with muddiness. Firefox is totally the Europareich sanctioned browser :M

that's because you can't spell for shit you filthy potato faggot

mujahideen and jihadi

oscar

Arcane
Male so we can

1244960650218.gif

Col%20Hans%20Landa.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom