Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed EU3 Magna Mundi: Serbia Strong REMOVE KEBAB

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
By the way, I've noticed that Vicky 2 now has Der Grosse Kartoffeln (Poland-Lithuania) as a possible nation. I released them in my Austria-Hungary campaign (aka RUS GENOCIDE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE) from Russian Empire. Their country colour is a manly neon pink.

Nim

Augur
Warnings last 20 years in vanilla, no idea if that was changed in MM.

Cassidy

Arcane
0daae72707163639e3fa616597f58776e2f83e2e_full.jpg
: SERBIA STRONG afraid of nothing. REMOVE MONTENEGRO!

UvdYY.jpg

Vlad IV Dracul STRONG will fight side-by-side with Serbia and put kebab on stick where worst turk deserve to be. Daughter of Serbian king marries Vlad IV. His castle is very unique and dark actually but STRONG to withstand worst turk and the Danesti traitor kebab puppet of Wallachia. First step fo many to build a lasting union of Serbia and Transylvania.

Mjj92.jpg

Serbia economy now fix inflation will go slowly down.

Meanwhile the heir of Stefan IV was invited to visit his grettest ally Vlad IV Dracul.

pPwko.jpg

A tragedy! He die at Transylvania by food poisoning. Vlad IV already find responsible cook idiot, found out the cook was a turk agent, skin him alive, mutilate him, salt and throw vinegar at his entire skinless body then impale the kebab as a warning to the rest to never again dare this. Stefan IV thought it was too much too disgusting and horrible and suggest for Vlad IV to take it easy, to which Vlad IV gave enigma evil grin.

Maybe it was not such good idea to approach this Vlad IV and enthrone him it is ok to despite and want to remove kebab but that is just way too much cruel even for worst turk.

pf8LT.jpg

Why is England giving a fuck about Serbia? This is so weird now... And there was accord to eyewitness some English ships that quietly docked somewhere in Serbia coast, and then their small group head east very quick pace, heading to Transylvania.

Something is not right.

Not right at all and Serbia smart I am old man already, but I am still smart and I Stefan IV shall discover what is going on.

Funny, but now that I think of it, why was every portrait of Vlad III Dracul vanish shortly after Vlad IV meet me to propose the Transylvania as mean of weakening Kraut? I will get to the end of this... this Vlad IV went to become prince of Transylvania thank to SERBIA STRONG so I owe explanation.

3rUUw.jpg

All under Serbia shall be help.

DvP2O.jpg

REMOVE PIRATE SHIPS FROM THE PREMISES!

bRdAU.jpg

New heir good for who he is.

bCU1g.jpg

Of course, cruel nobles return to your precious mongolia... or to your precious transylvania.

3gENi.jpg

Serbia army now mighty. We have gold, we have guns. We have now glorious DEATHTRAIN it sounds like: CHOOOOO CHOOOO KILLTURK KILLTURK CHOOOOO CHOOOOO REMOVE KEBAB CHOOO CHOOOOO

ykajZ.jpg

Looks like Vlad IV already is making new friends, and by extension due to our alliance, making kebab even more wanting of being removed.

I yearn for day when kebab beg for Serbia come first so they be removed instead of impaled. Alas, as much as I wish to get deep into the matter of that strange group of Englishmen that went to Transylvania, I have business to finish as a king. It will be a tough negotiation but if I manage to convince fucking croaotia to do it why should Montenegro refuse?

44uiu.jpg

REMOVE MONTENEGRO FROM THE MAP!

At last this day will enter history! This day finally all Balkan united under Serbia grettest countrey!

fAKoV.jpg

Rusia call for help to REMOVE KEBAB from Siberia, we agree but send no force for Russia army large enough to do this on their own.

MxhP9.jpg

Fuk you kebab lover Serbia need STRONG government and centralize is STRONG.

3thxX.jpg

Diplomats doing nothing anyway, so why not?

io7KZ.jpg

Serbia safe for now for worst Kraut has pledged to REMOVE CATHOLIC and will be busy warring catholic countreys of Hole Roman Emprahirie for a long time. Couldn't care less.

And thus, with everything well, or at least mostly, I depart to Transylvania and to other places to conduct my investigation.

---

My God! This can't be true, no, no and no, what have I done? I crown a demon prince... I should have suspect his refuse of day meeting. *stares at Vlad III portrait*

REMOVE UNDEAD FROM THE PREMISES!!!

I march to Transylvania with God and a few mighty knights I entrust this secret on my side, we shall purge this demon from hell. SERBIA STRONG!!!!!!!!!!!

wbk9E.jpg

The king has been miss for too long. It's a mystary but Serbia must move on, presume king is dead. The Regency assume power while his heir is too young, way too young. Long long time of turbulence a head. Hopeful Serbia strong enough to prevent civil war.

6hH77.jpg

Stefan IV was a very competent king... the regency council... at least countrey isn't falling apart... yet.

h0nwn.jpg

Russia growing stronger. Stronger ally best for Serbia.

JLFPZ.jpg

With tear on our eyes we read report of suces kebab removal.

PE4Vv.jpg

Serbia must be strong to outlast Regency council incopetence.

JwCJ1.jpg

REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE OCEAN!

WvrCu.jpg

Slowly Serbian provinces are accept there is only one Serbia.

G12eu.jpg

Ungrate we help you during bad harvest is this how you retribute?

REMOVE MAGYAR FROM THE PREMISES

oUxZO.jpg

Try again if you dare!

Serbia strong will withstand almost two decade of regency!!!

====

Now I have a pretext for the eventual and inevitable conflict with Transylvania....

I added that because a ridiculous LP like this one deserves the addition of a ridiculous metaplot.

Norfleet

At what point do you become Yugoslavia? Is there a Yugoslavia in the game?

Urist McLurker

Learned
Each update it looks like this is more and more possible. :bro:

I'm somewhat interested in what the wider world is looing like; I know in Magna Mundi it's not likely that there's going to be anything weird, but still.

Cassidy

Arcane
REMOVE REGENCY

JLlV5.jpg

Kraut having trouble, great opportunity for Potato

: x

z4EW4.jpg

Berber kebab genocide best day of my life.

H29tu.jpg

Worst kraut want to spread televangelism by force at war with lots of Catholic world. Oh wait there is no tele... forget what I say.

Point is they too busy to dare challenge Serbia for a long time.

dXCzT.jpg

Fuk you all Serbia still need Transylvania gold to waste so much money greedy scum. Greed is kebab trait get out of Srbija!

34NYn.jpg

Return to the zoo... or go to your grave HAHAHA

tMT0J.jpg

Don't ever again dare revolt or I'll crush you all like skul of pig.

P0TJz.jpg

Croaotia zoo animals never learn.

V0UOP.jpg

Worst turk having trouble, good. Unfortunate Serbia is not big enough yet to seize opportunity.

8KOks.jpg

Why should Orthodox countrey give fuck about popemole?

Figures...

tXxgD.jpg

Kraut grow strong not good.

xik3N.jpg

And after so many years of tension finally, Lazar III is able to take the throne and make Serbia STRONG.

tOSW0.jpg

Lazar III grett general make logistic of Serbia Army better less attrition this way.

t62ZF.jpg

Finally. Enough regency is enough.

1kQIL.jpg

What? I don't care. Fuk the popemole!

egdEd.jpg

All cultural Serbian provinces now accept Serbia as the rightful only Serb countrey. This a grett day for Serbia! Better once we can open zoo as Croat accept Serbia too but for now, you can live in the zoo.

5fG8e.jpg

Do I need say again: FUK THE POPEMOLE!!!

bZAkZ.jpg

What the hell? Right, suit yourself.

m6EnO.jpg

Is Poland king crazy? Alright, again ally *sigh*

Meanwhile, Lazar III found documents very well hidden from his father who disappeared while he was a newborn. Documents revealing the truth, the terrible truth about Vlad IV Dracul. Being a better warrior than his father, and realizing the consequences of allowing the monster to continue unliving, he also was set on a journey with his most loyal men towards Transylvania to put an end to it.

pXwSs.jpg

Fuk our bad luck second king missing and more regency? Good thing his brother soon get old enough to REMOVE REGENCY.

5WbHV.jpg

Finally Serbia government get in shape as centralize mean STRONG.

wJZ46.jpg

Now we have the gold take it and shut up dicks.

qz3wb.jpg

Wait but it said this would cost 100 not over 160? FUK YOU this is the last time fuk you all greedy kebab!

(Really derp to inform one cost and make it cost way more than the informed cost)

6bYEi.jpg

worst kraut declare war on popemole, great now we bide time hopefully may seize moment to expand Serbia further.

q7sJY.jpg

Stefan V grett general and grett diplomat starts his reign face an interesting dilemma:

TO REMOVE OR NOT REMOVE KRAUT?

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
Remove Kraut
3925.png
But please explain one thing. Why is ultra-Catholic Austria fighting other Catholics? Did it turn Protestant at some point of your LP? Also, a state-of-Europe update would be nice. I *think* I'm seeing a smallish Lithuania northeast of Potatoland? How's stuff in France? Funny shit tends to happen there in my EU games :smug:

Also, why u no love upir? Why u no join upir? Upir STRONG! ONLY UPIR REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES!

Cassidy

Arcane
Actually, unlike in RL history here Austria became one of the bastions of the protestant reformation. The strongest protestant country of the world in fact.

I'll post a general overview on the world later. Potatoland unfortunately went into collapse because of badboy, lost lots of territory to Russia, some few to Krauts and a tiny Lithuania declared independence from it. Still it has managed to remain sovereign and holds a piece of Ukrainistan

Cassidy

Arcane
Independent Slovakia allied with Serbia and ruled by Queen Elizabeth Bathory will become a reality, overload of grimdark from Serbian desire of mass murdering turks to Vlad the impaler and the Bathory this shit will become blacker than the blackest black times infinity. Funnily this update and if not for a few months, the war with Austria, end at the same year Elizabeth Bathory was born.

I have bad news on Poland: the Poland AI seems to have a talent for getting past their infamy limit and getting themselves fucked because of it, so I'm not sure how long Poland will survive the way shit is going.

Austria return to your precious Hole Roman Emprahirie

DmBIg.jpg

Kraut oppress peoples of Balkan and Central Europe long enough. Never again kraut shall expand beyond their beloved Hole Roman Emprahirie! SERBIA STRONG! All Slavs again unite to crush the Kraut for once and all so they never again be a threat to glorouis Serbia. Vlad IV the Impaler of course very eager to support Srbija against Kraut, he never had chance to impale kraut before.

Strategy simple: stick together with ally armies and not play hero like last time when Serbia army suffered heavy losses. Fight to death to crush the kraut like a skul of pig!

rp5Ci.jpg

Serbia Forts are best equipped of the entire world and even further best by great engineer corps of Serbia.

f8gok.jpg

Potatoland should take this as opportunity to make Silesia join together with glorious Potato while they can. Unfortune Poland managed to get entire world to hate them again no Serbian understand what they did to have such infamy.

Russian Pole and Serb armies siege Arbauj and Borsod, and eventually kraut launch mighty offensive on Borsod. All of Serbian forces march to the defense of it with the powerful DEATHTRAIN.

u0uxi.jpg

Hold Borsod at all costs! Our victroy must be secured both at battles and at sieges.

Once Arpad fall to Transylvani kraut maybe will be in hurry to surrender as they witness Vlad IV doing what he do with traitors, kebab lovers and oppressors of the Romanian people.

F3PCX.jpg

Serbia take heavy losses due to technological backward to Austria force but what matter is that they win the battle!

Nevar forget Serb Hussars fought to the last to defend our cause of freeing all Slavs and Magyar from Kraut tyranney.

:salute:

y3jbU.jpg

Borsod is critical for greater plan. Serbia will demand it as part of decisive land connect to Transylvania, but not enough. No matter how many brave Serbs die for this grett cause we will emerge victrous and our forts will hold the Kraut at bay while their forts fall one after the other!

After Borsod comes Pozsony, shall split kraut land in half, block their access to Slovakia where eventual Slovak partisans supported by Serbia shall take and establish the Bathory dynasty as the rule of independent Kingdom of Slovakia.

fq8sC.jpg

Once again victrous despite heavy losses, most important battles of this war will of course be the resistances of Serb forts against kraut sieges, their garisons as important as the army and never forgotten for their courage and determination, and Pozsony shall be taken as well!

Pj9AG.jpg

Kraut return to your Hole Roman Emprahirie and never dare take clay from Slavs and Magyars again!

61Ep6.jpg

Serbia Army advance but still backward compared to kraut.

GTxGK.jpg

Sopron fall irrelevant now we at very advantage position! A corridor to Transylvania interest enough for Serbia but now we have greater plan: REMOVE KRAUT FROM HUNGARY!!!

Weak kraut ally pounded by Poland opportunity for Serbia to gain much prestige:

1Pa4t.jpg

REMOVE TELEVANGELIST FROM PREMISES. Wait, forget what I say there is no tele... just forget.

aEfQE.jpg

We continue support allies to crush Austria to extent enough to convince them to release Hungary.

B7IHz.jpg

Poland king crazy but they still duty and honor bound to continue war against worst german.

Looks like reason clear Potato infamy led other worst kraut of Teatonic Order to declare war on Potato. We finish war on Austria quick maybe Potato crush kraut. Russia lucky for Poland fighting together with Poland which mean they won't declare punitive war.

Meanwhile Russian force march to Pecs to crush kraut and so Serbs follow.

DVH1U.jpg

This time they take worst casualties. Grett victroy!

Still kraut refuse peace offer. ENOUGH!

SRBIJANS! TODAY WE ENTER THE ANALS OF HISTOROY! MARCH WITH COURAGE FOR:

DJDQm.jpg

VIENNA SHALL FALL TO STRONG OF SERBIA!!!

NvQGH.jpg

Great day to forever be rembered! SERBIA STRONG!

Still they refuse demands time for more kraut collapse.

SByAu.jpg

Hole Roman Emprahirie enters in a peace treaty between protestant and popemole upon which the two religions shall be tolerated within. Irrelevant now for Serbia already crush kraut.

RmKNQ.jpg

Vlad IV the Impaler occupy another province and do what he like to do to his enemies and then Austria finally is open to any demand. VICTROY!

b8hbO.jpg

Return to your precious Hole Roman Emprahirie! All krauts removed and soon partisans shall wipe them off Slovakia too!!! Serbia grettest!

kS4qj.jpg

FUK THE RAGHEAD! Kill them all no mercy!

And thus, year of the Lord 1560 historical confirmation of:

JSsbn.jpg

SERBIA GRETTEST COUNTREY

==========

Now as for the state of Europe, besides what is openly shown, like the Dutch sodomites at war with Burgundy to seize Belgium, and Teutonic Order trying to crush Potato, Sweden is at a complicated war against Denmark, most curious detail is that Pskov still exists as independent country despite Russia, and this one is for Vaarna_Arne:

VeZVb.jpg

Also the Ingrians continue being Ingrians too and part of Sweden.

TripJack

Hedonist
glorious serbia will soon have a monopoly on the worlds supply of clay
:salute:

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
To be exact, I'm not sure why they named that province Karelia. Technically Karelia is the region consisting of Olonets, Kexholm, Karelia and Olonets (and here the province tucked between Olonets and Kexholm) among the in-game provinces, with Karelia province corresponding to Viena Karelia.

Anyway, remove Russian from Kexholm and Viborg.

Kipeci

Arcane
I don't think I've ever seen the Netherlands form, much less whaling on Burgundy... though, it looks like France might've taken a bite or two out of it first. Is this something that regularly happens in Magna Mundi?
It'd be great if the developers for this spent more time making their mod compatible with the most recent expansion rather than uselessly suing Paradox.

Gondolin

Arcane
Long live Srbia! Incorporate Magyar clay!

Seriously now, you need to occupy Hungary and Transylvania. And some more of those gold producing Austrian provinces. Then, we're off to Constantinopole.

Cassidy

Arcane
Long live Srbia! Incorporate Magyar clay!

Seriously now, you need to occupy Hungary and Transylvania. And some more of those gold producing Austrian provinces. Then, we're off to Constantinopole.

I need even more to gain cores on the clay that is already Serbian. Croats are not particularly productive inside the zoo but they need to accept Serbia as grettest countrey to no longer be dangerous enough to have to live in the zoo, for one. In any case, I think it's time for page 7.

Cassidy

Arcane
What do I need to do to get rid of the "provincial outlook" modifier representing the fact Serbia is Eastern European Tech? Have lots of merchants in many foreign COTs? Explore the world? Become more innovative?

I think the lack of cores will be seriously burdening, When I'm lucky to get a king with high administration skills I get the competent administration modifier, otherwise it's either Inefficient or Distracted.

Nevertheless, critical circumstances will force Srbija to conquer and expand further as you'll see in the coming updates together with the now unfortunately inevitable collapse and partition of Poland.

I'm still wondering how they managed to leap to 40 infamy twice...

Luzur

Good Sir
To be exact, I'm not sure why they named that province Karelia. Technically Karelia is the region consisting of Olonets, Kexholm, Karelia and Olonets (and here the province tucked between Olonets and Kexholm) among the in-game provinces, with Karelia province corresponding to Viena Karelia.

Anyway, remove Russian from Kexholm and Viborg.

on an earlier map you see Ingermanland firmly in Swedish hands.

also Karl X de Trastamara? who´s that?

Cassidy

Arcane
For losing the whole negative tech modifier there are several criteria you need to meet, which can be quite ridiculous. http://magnamundi.com/downloads/public_release/MagnaMundiPlatinum.pdf Page 129.

maximum free market and TWO national centers of trade? That will require a LOT of kebab removal to happen because no way in hell I'll move the land-naval slider towards naval and 90% tech efficiency to 100% isn't much of a leap anyway.

also Karl X de Trastamara? who´s that?

Some crafty Spaniard who took over the Swedish throne, or a Swede with Spanish relatives. Be thankful he isn't an Ethiopian.

:M

=======================================

Serbian Hitman Special Agent crush kraut from inside

yA4Tf.jpg

Fuk the huns Attila return to your precious Mongolia. Hungary need to be remove they are funding nuisances against Srbija.

qh3iL.jpg

Why England so obsess over Serbia? The old reports are always strange on mysterious Brits that headed to Transylvania for no apparent reason.

LKeWT.jpg

Knights of St. John goal is to REMOVE KEBAB. Enemy of Serbia enemy therefore they allowed to remain operating in Serbia.

LZ99D.jpg

Serbia centralize, SERBIA STRONG!!!!!!

hEBel.jpg

One of grettest Serbs ever offer his services to improve the government, make bureaucracy clockwork like Kraut. Very useful for Serbia need a good government for a large and STRONG countrey. Hired immediately of course. Meanwhile Russia continue kebab removal with grett glory.

vLQDI.jpg

All mudslim shall be crush like skul of pig!

27EjF.jpg

So kebab afraid to directly engage Serbia instead provide military access to other scum to dare take our clay? They all shall be crush! No mercy for kebab!

SuOjN.jpg

Victroy is costly because Serbia technology backward but kebab is on the run like Turk coward worth nothing!

1X0Me.jpg

Speaking of worst turk, again... REMOVE HEAD FROM MESSENGER!

IfCEr.jpg

No mercy, no pity, kill all of them and let the dogs piss and shit on their corpses I heard these worthless dregs hate dogs because they feel ashamed to superior intellect of dog.

3oTw5.jpg

Not now, but eventually we will come to you worst turk! I am so furious I do my duty to ensure maximum misery for the worthless scum and send all captured turk prisoners to the hospitality of Vlad IV the Impaler. NO MERCY TO TURK! CRUSH LIKE KEBAB ON STICK!

Moldavia having trouble Serbia armies march to crush kebab sieging them.

2b5Uc.jpg

And all prisoners again shipped to Transylvania for gory and horrible ends they deserve.

y1TA0.jpg

They crushed like skul of pig and beg for peace, Serbia cannot afford to waste their soldiers to attrition in march through steppes of Russia thus agree. Let them have peace... for now.

wDbZi.jpg

Fuk you go back to removing Berbers from the premises and stop meddling in Serbian affairs! SERBIA STRONG not in anybody's sphere of influence!

Meanwhile it's time...

time to give the worst Kraut another lesson as they continue their expansion and imperialism elsewhere.

4xktM.jpg

Many fail but eventually one succeed. Now the next step.

ncr3f.jpg

Next time Vienna is surround by Serbia it will be surround by five columns. Four outside and one inside the gates. The Fifth Column shall crush kraut from inside!

fMpZl.jpg

I never asked for this. What is this? More Vlad IV politics? Fuk the Wallachia bunch of treasonous boyars loving kebab in dhimmitude.

PMTwQ.jpg

Serbia economy improving with time.

75O0Q.jpg

Why should an orthodox countrey care?

Hp0Ui.jpg

Eventually the old king grew too old and died peaceful unlike many of his predecessors. Long live Todor I! Grett general... and no much besides that.

CH21U.jpg

Todor I insistence on SERBIA STRONG and being the grettest countrey was not wellseen by the rest of the world. Fuk them all.

t1fXs.jpg

Logistics better but economy shittier because Todor likes to buy a lot of gold, inspired by Tupac and THUG LIFE want to always have the blings so he look cool OG while removing kebab. This no good for kingdom finances.

j35sR.jpg

Austria butthurt not enough to get Hole Roman Emprahirie to hate Serbia. Nice.

la3LS.jpg

You are the worst dhimmi, you are the traitor idiot you are the turk inside agent. Treasonous boyars maybe Vlad IV is right after all.

iWgLc.jpg

WE WILL CRUSH INSIDE TRAITORS AND FOREIGN TURKS LIKE A SKUL OF PIG! NO QUARTER NO MERCY THEY SHALL ALL ROAST LIKE KEBAB IN THE ETERNAL FLAME OF HELL!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom