Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed EU3 Magna Mundi: Serbia Strong REMOVE KEBAB

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Should have annexed, the vassal/union mechanics in MM are a pain in the ass. Bad mistake, even rap magic might not be able to save you.

The joys of a blind LP!

In any case not blind enough for me to miss the "pirate raid" modifier in the province of Ragusa that clearly implies my plans of conquering it are not such a good idea.

On the other hand, the Kebab is deep in Hungarian territory and their border provinces with Srbija are lightly defended, when defended at all...

On the other hand I know I'm not Furious Flaming Faggot who can beat the Mamluks with the Knights of Rhodes.

So many strategic choices and all potentially suicidal. You'll see in the soon to come update which I picked.

:hmmm:
The Piracy system is a load of retarded bullshit, but the game penalizes you even harder for not having a port province.

Cassidy

Arcane
I learned the hard way that I'll need at the very least to be able to afford 20k troops to even stand a chance against worst Turk and that 10% positive warscore against then is not enough even for a white peace. My best bet is definitively to remove pasta first, then remove kebab from premises, and the war of worst turk with Hungary brought particularly interesting developments for Serbia, as you'll see by the end of this update.

==============

0daae72707163639e3fa616597f58776e2f83e2e_full.jpg
REMOVE PASTA FROM RAGUSA

mwTGu.jpg

Montenegro bros of course help Serbia grow big. It time. Serbians busy training for inevitable war against worst turk to have time for diplomacy, need wait months for enough diplomat to begin.

HnxnS.jpg

REMOVE PASTA FROM PREMISES

xAXVF.jpg

Greek abandon Serbia, Montenegro abandon Serbia: no more bros. Claim on throne righteous.

UxHkc.jpg

Easy war. Serbia Strong.

cD9gv.jpg

Nevar forget. Byzantium needs rebirth. Tupac kill all turk restore Patriarchate with rap magic.

28Szu.jpg

Worst guido smell in Dalmatia grow strong. Not good.

Wkx6j.jpg

Finally, Pasta removed from Ragusa. Join back to Serbia. Croat can live in zoo. HAHAHA.

zxfHV.jpg

No bread for Bosnia? Let them eat kebab.

9UgKR.jpg

Worst turk pirate busy elsewhere. Soon worst turk try weaken Serbia with scum. No mercy to kebab. Ragusa now ours can be more trouble than good?

nZnNc.jpg

Doubtful. Serbia strong. Serbia manifest destiny unite all Slavs.

Cve3Q.jpg

Serbia landlocked for years, restore navy will cost.

ish7s.jpg

Serbia need caution. Worst turk want Serbia tiny. Hungary want Serbia tiny and Austria want Serbia tiny. Need bide time and shrug infamy. People in Serbia also exhausted by war. But Hungary may be totally crush then Worst Turk surround us. Tough choices but Serbia Strong enough face them.

NZY5g.jpg

All Balkan Slavs to Serbia, Serbia glorious destiny must be accept.

4mfY4.jpg

Serbia lacking in money to help veterans, sorry brave patriots. Inflation bad... army big, Serbia go bankrupt if stop minting money. Need war to grow rich.

Oai5N.jpg

When final war of Serbia begin, need seize as much Turk territory as possible, hold Serbia at all costs. Outnumbered quality Srbija army need to earn glory and victory on defense, not attack.

KUOSl.jpg

Serbia strong. Now at maximum army size. Need grow bigger to field army powerful enough to challenge kebab. But infamy too big, war exhaustion hurt and Venice worst guidos warned to declare war if Serbia start a war for unification of all Slavs. Situation bad, Hungary losing, Turks may surround Serbia soon.

A3qEo.jpg

Serbia need efficient tax. Every bit is important.

Still no potato to stop inflation.

:(

fhuHG.jpg

Croats join Srbija not worst turk. we keep tax low for many years as reward.

sMPcO.jpg

Divine supremacy worthless national idea but changing too expensive. Serbia not renege the past.

nVr0W.jpg

God miracle quota over, no more sea split and plague to kill worst Turk and help Serbia. Worst Turk worse than worst Egyptian and worst Sodomite but God want Serbia to win on our own.

RMUIJ.jpg

End of Turk-Hungary war intersting. Turk made Croatia kebab lovers. Croatia mock Serbia as Turk dhimmi under puppet rule of despot Hiver I.

Serbia need smart. Get Hiver to hate Turk, then once no longer protected by kebab liberate Croatia. Will opportunity to make Croatia break alliance with turk then REMOVE CROATIA happen? No matter:

CROATIA GIVE BACK OUR CLAY!

REMOVE SPAGHETTI FROM DALMATIA!

Cassidy

Arcane
I have enough for three updates, so keep the comments going.

--------------------

Croaotia, Turk not friend, worst Turk backstab you soon, join Srbija

EnU2F.jpg

Serbia strong, never get cannonbalss in the night, but why not? Milan strong ally once time to REMOVE GUIDO come.

RLNKG.jpg

Plans start. Serbia Strong. Serbia Smart. Hiver not trust kebab agree marry Црна мачка with Serbian Prince.

Just as planned. Claim Croatia throne soon.

Ifx5x.jpg

King die, Serbia strong even if new king skill not good.

EyJQh.jpg

Serious, Serbia so strong this irrelevant.

I swear.

t1uuX.jpg

Serbia bloodlin strong next king very good competent.

bIKJV.jpg

NOOOOOOOO!

sPoBy.jpg

THIS DEFINITILY TURK WORK. WORST TURK SEND TRAITOR TO POISON STEFAN. REMOVE KEBAB FROM PREMISES!

HSqKH.jpg

At least worst turk fail stir more trouble.

MTCnY.jpg

Serbia wish could help but not big enough to make difference. Georgia endure cannonballs in the night with dignity, best wishes.

WEf6b.jpg

Serbia recover from war. Serbia strong soon war again once opportunity come.

jZalR.jpg

Serbia need money, need lot money. Local economy too weak need expand international.

0xy0D.jpg

Tbilisi wake up to cannonballs in the night. Sorry Georgia Serbia cannot help...

wiWj8.jpg

HAHA as we if we care. Georgia don't pretend not be Turk, Georgia all turks pretend be European. Join kebab kebab so all get remove together.

ow4Qy.jpg

Bulgarian patriots fight, but will lose. Serbia need twenty-thousand strong army at least to remove kebab, need unite Balkan first.

8hwrB.jpg

hiver smart, united we stop worst Turk from seizing our clay and first step to much more union.

0VEFb.jpg

Need keep watch against worst turk pirate too. Only way to stop the scum.

uxEap.jpg

God forgive me.

mQquD.jpg

God hate fornication, give totally incompetent heir as punishent.

EA5uf.jpg

Worst Turk subjugate most Greece, Morea now irrelevant and unable to help Serbia, must hurry to secure stronger Serbia before too late.

fFkCo.jpg

Damn worst Turk to hell, but now not time to claim Albania. Albania not deserve more than being Turk dog. Go back to your precious mongolia.

Ev7AM.jpg

Serbia know worst Turk legion very big, like Xerxes legion invading Greece, but Serbia direct border with kebab and no navy. Serbia tougher war ahead than Sparta.

Xtq4p.jpg

Just as planned. Now the waiting game but soon or later Serbia, Montenegro, Croatia, Bosnia together will fight worst Turk. maybe opportunity show yet to remove guido from Dalmatia.

Hellraiser

Arcane
Future Potato-Hitman Commonwealth have lots of troops, may help remove kebab in future. Secure alliance with Potato brothers so Serbia remain Strong?*

*unless Lithuania gets butthurt and Poland never inherits it as happens occasionally.

JagreenLern

Erudite
Patron
MCA Project: Eternity
I listen to Tupac whenever I read updates to this LP.

Now can someone explain to me how Castille has almost as many troops as fucking China in 1468?

Cassidy

Arcane
I listen to Tupac whenever I read updates to this LP.

Now can someone explain to me how Castille has almost as many troops as fucking China in 1468?

AI cheats and "Lucky Nations" Rap magic.

Also trade is very useful for small countries, even those with shitty starting sliders for trading like Serbia can have a small income from it.

=================

REMOVE GUIDO FROM PREMISES

R24op.jpg

Serbian invisible hand of free market strong, help invisible hand then grow richer. Get out Trade Czar this not Rusia.

i38b7.jpg

YAR Serbia crush Turk pirate with revenge. REMOVE RICHES FROM ALGIERS

UysbS.jpg

Serbia so strong even with no naval tradition success comes against worst turk. Or maybe worst turk make for very shitty sailor.

Yj9Cw.jpg

You are the worst turk idiot. You help Serbia grow strong with your war against all who follow Christ and not your wicked Djinn. Venice now distracted, no time to be lost.

T6bbQ.jpg

Turk idiot Serbia now rich thanks to looted kebab. First bide time but soon, very soon:

Uo9qO.jpg

We remove guido, and never again guido step on Serbia! Ragusa only start.

Ha39y.jpg

Serbia strong, Milan strong too help Serbia against worst guidos. Venice give bak our clay!

qrsCW.jpg

Victory like always. Guido horse worth nothing Serbia soldier better than knight Serbia knight worth a thousand guido knights.

Cga3X.jpg

With this Serbia definitily remove guido, but no need, still accepted.

Zg1YH.jpg

Rich merchant laugh Serbia merchant. Worst idiot, Serbia strong in everything!

6QrTJ.jpg

Venice crush their losses will force them to give bak our clay.

twFjl.jpg

Croatia fool, Venice no land border with Serbia now you give them empower. Opportunistic maggot refuse to support Serbia war but want the cake for them now that Serbia already winning.

Nah0d.jpg

Serbia above such pettiness. If want challenge Serbia honor do it like man in duel and battlefield not like fag in trolling.

:obviously:

aPk6w.jpg

Guido removed from Dalmatia, Istria, we are coming!

1Z1wq.jpg

Croat fools out of war. Need convince them give military access to continue operation remove guido.

sq5xW.jpg

Naples strong threat, Serbia give money for them out of war so can crush Venice scum.

tWpgl.jpg

Serbia people strong deserve fair treatment return to Turkey sadistic sick fuck, now this demesne mine get out.

f0Dny.jpg

REMOVE KEBABISHOP FROM OFFICE

UXK4j.jpg

Austria help Serbia, give Serbia military access great. Now from Austria crush guido no mercy.

RJH3h.jpg

Guido scum we will take Istria back no matter the cost. Damn guidos try to defeat Milan, if Milan fall they abandon support for Serbia, Serbia army need to beat guidos from Istria then march to support Milan before they start losing. Serbia strong Serbia will do it. Holding Dalmatia only not enough to convince guido to cede, need crush heart of guido land itself and crush Venice entire army even if it outnumber Serbia army.

TO VICTROY!

Cassidy

Arcane
TO VICTROY! SERBIA GLORY OVER VENICE WILL BE REMBERED THOUGH THE AGES

RQFhp.jpg

This look like Turk scheme, Serbia not made of worst scum like turk. No way.

0zgud.jpg

Damn it! Montenegro alone you weak easy Turk prey!

EfIrU.jpg

You thought Srbija army insigificant and you won? Istria Serbian get out!

TRcKd.jpg

Best offense for Serbia is defense and superior siege to seize enemy forts fast. Finally no Turk bitching about it. Eventually lots of cannons too shall make glorious Serbian Army.

qbgWo.jpg

Worst Turk gained nothing real from war with worst guido, well done.

97z49.jpg

Milan turned tide of war and crush Genoa, Victroy closer! Istria will fall to Serbian glory no matter how many brave men have to give their lives for Greater Serbia!

euyJA.jpg

Look what refuse to join Serbia did to you Montenegro. Eat kebab and remember as the Turk rape you you had a chance to prevent this!

173Sq.jpg

Now we march to crush Venice whole army for once and all and put an end to this war!

fvjlb.jpg

Fools! They army once outnumber ours but they wasted it sieging Parma, but brave Parma defenders not well, Parma about to fall and while Serbia victrous over Istria the entire Milanese army was crush by Venice. Hold steady, for the Serbian army will march to put an end to this siege and to the worst guido army. Serbia peasant levy strong led by great general will lead to decisive victroy.

hNGIs.jpg

Many die along the way due to kebab diseases and Turk spies trying to poison Serbian soldiers, and in the end, battle situation complicated at start. Venice army better equipped and technologically advanced and only slightly outnumber by Serbia only peasant levies. But no idea on how strong Serbian peasants are and how great general Filip is.

This will be very difficult battle, but we must not lose lest a thousand year of kebab doom our people. Odds favor Venice but we shall prevail!

A legend will born this day. A legend not so far from that of the 300 Spartans, that will shine for generations, if we win this battle.

YJt5Y.jpg

Battle of Parma shall be forever remembered as one of most glorious Serbian victroys of all times! Even after we manage to retake Constantinople we still never forget this great victroy paving way for us to stand chance against worst Turk. Our peasant levies fought as legends against superior equip armies and achieved what many claim impossible! Venice entire army crushed, time to make deal with Genoa to put end to straggers.

FEd6D.jpg

Genoa defeat temporary they probably will use diplomats and recover all deals we demand them to end. Nevertheles Serbia much prestigious in the eyes of the rest of Europe thanks to this glorious victroy.

CdYcq.jpg

Serbia advance in arms, still not as advanced in infantry equip as Condotta of guidos but eventually shall be. All left now is to crush guidos besieging Lombardia.

MQ3ew.jpg

Almost all guido forces removed! Great day! Time to seize richest Venice city outside Venice itself, this will force them to give bak our clay in Istria and Dalmatia. Wood wall protect Venice Serbia has no navy to break in.

WQL7J.jpg

Irrelevant try to retake Istria, now all guido forces wiped out. Never forget Battle of Parma.

Kteli.jpg

Victroy needs be fast, for fast victroy Serbia need stronger siege ability. Serbia army all infantry until Serbia much richer than now then support knights.

MNgNE.jpg

Therefore, Serbia will have glorious Engineer Corps.

kl8z1.jpg

Serbia Strong Serbian Engineer Strong.

rOkd5.jpg

Serbia army most glorious generals approve engineer corps. More prestigious now.

BOAnb.jpg

Guido desperate raise armies in sieged places only for them to be wipe out. Victroy now closer than ever. Treviso shall fall soon.

guY7V.jpg

Luck, worst turk idiot only demanded humiliation from Montenegro pathetic king no landgrab so Serbia may yet take clay back from Montenegro. Meanwhile Treviso will soon fall. War coming to end.

mBNSt.jpg

Serbia enter history forever!

Fu2YJ.jpg

All guidos removed from Balkan. This great day, but Balkan still disunite, need please Bosnia then convince them join back Srbija and find way to get Montenegro in without infamy, and hope Claim on Croatia throne will work instead of fail like Montenegro. Serbia will manage because Serbia Strong. Now only one real enemy in: you worst turk, we coming to you once we set our Balkans united and loyal to ideals of Greater Serbia! We will liberate Bulgarians from kebab oppression and Djinn!

Vaarna_Aarne

Not sure if Engineer Corps was the best choice, Military Drill gives Discipline.

Anyway, so far the only mistake has been in avoiding aggressive expansion, diplo-expansion is horseshit in MMU and takes fucking forever (you can have a union for hundreds of fucking years, and you'll probably end up with negative autonomy modifiers in provinces). Just annex Montenegro by force, and later do the same in Croatia.

PS: Do NOT build any ships at all. MMU has fucktarded naval system, you cannot do ANYTHING with a navy without Naval Ideas. Without several (two is the minimum, IIRC), your ships just instantly sink if they end up in combat.

Cassidy

Arcane
Not sure if Engineer Corps was the best choice, Military Drill gives Discipline.

By the time I can build an army large enough to stand any chance at all in a battle against Kebab I'll have another idea slot anyway, and I'm planning for go full army on National Ideas because I know I'm going to need it... really need it. Glorious arms looks much better than in vanilla, specially because so far when I'm lucky I get a shock or fire 3 general at best. This is the reason I all slider moves went towards defensive and I picked Engineer Corps, to have faster sieges which is pretty much the best way to stand a chance for Srbija right now

Anyway, so far the only mistake has been in avoiding aggressive expansion, diplo-expansion is horseshit in MMU and takes fucking forever (you can have a union for hundreds of fucking years, and you'll probably end up with negative autonomy modifiers in provinces). Just annex Montenegro by force, and later do the same in Croatia.

Thanks for the tip. Luckily won't have much trouble with Bosnia as send gift is pretty cheap for them, but I see what you mean. Unfortunately after that war with Venice I'm now at over 11 infamy, so it would be somewhat risky to get both the infamy of a no CB war and of an unjustified landgrab.

PS: Do NOT build any ships at all. MMU has fucktarded naval system, you cannot do ANYTHING with a navy without Naval Ideas. Without several (two is the minimum, IIRC), your ships just instantly sink if they end up in combat.

Railroading at its finest, the way I see it. If at least all NI slots started empty and you were the one to choose them... it sorts of cut the purpose of making NIs far more important and critical if the first of them are out of player's control.

Speaking of it, I think I should mod MMU to have all countries beginning without preset NIs... that would be more interesting and fun to play IMO. But I'd do that only after finishing this LP.

Vaarna_Aarne

I don't think the EU3 AI has anything that makes it choose random NIs... All NI's the AI picks are pre-chosen in their country's txt file, and thus it'd be only you that gets to choose different NIs.

Also, I don't know if they ever fixed it, but the change National Idea event chain bullshit is borkered, you may have to end it via event cheat if it decides to loop forever.

Anyway, I think you're beginning to see why I think MMU is a couple of nice ideas drowning in an oceon of retarded arbitrary bullshit.

Renegen

Arcane
It doesn't loop forever, I've probably accumulated 1000 years of reneging the past in all my playthroughts. If you have the crazy money or the stability it seems to quickly get rid of everything that comes your way, your chances of it ending are much higher. The key is getting an event that says "people are adapting to your new policies" after which point you know it won't loop and won't throw crazy shit at you.

About ships, they don't sink instantly. Vaarna is kind of tiring with his propaganda bullshit to everything he hates, spewing out pure lies. I know I've had the same argument already. With no naval NIs, you have very low morale and probably need 5 to 1 advantage. You hate MMU Vaarna, we get it, GTFO of this thread.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom