Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Escapist butthurt antics - deleting old threads

Kingston

Arcane
I lack the wit to put something hilarious here
This message is being automatically sent by the forum system to let you know that you have been banned from posting.

Ban Details
Duration: Permanent
Post: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/ ... 35.2410705
Reason: Spam.

As this is a permanent ban, in addition to no longer being able to post on our forums, you have also lost the ability to send PMs.
If you would like to dispute this ban, please use our contact form.

I got banned for spamming?

I think I shall dispute this ban.

Kingston

Arcane
The thread was deleted/moved to their equivalent of Retardoland. I think it might have something to do with me calling Russ a greedy jew who deletes threads out of butthurt.

They just kiss ass like every other mass media site out there now. They just use "acceptable jabs" while not having the balls to really go into anything much different than anyone else.

Have you read their articles? They are excruciatingly painful stuff to read. Worse than most fanfic.

How about the old Codex favourite, Slouching towards Black Mesa.

Rosh

Erudite
Kingston said:
Have you read their articles? They are excruciatingly painful stuff to read. Worse than most fanfic.

How about the old Codex favourite, Slouching towards Black Mesa.

I only read the first page. Ow. I'd rather re-read The Eye of Argon than continue onto page two.

Kingston

Arcane
Rosh said:
Kingston said:

I counter the three page abomination describing AOL LARPing FFVII fanboys with this.

Having to get undressed under the covers and trying to shove a remote up your ass speaks of many future family therapy sessions to follow. There is a rumor that this is really a fellow who used to go by the pedo-friendly handle of "Hanson".

Acted. Well acted as such, but the spastic movements near the middle of the vid give it away. Just not plausible.

Please let me be correct.

I raise you Susan Arendt's column on RPGs.

You will not find anything on the Internet that I can't counter with the Escapist.

Edit: Hmm, the Escapist is down. Looks like it can't stand all this fail brought up in such a short period.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member

Rosh

Erudite
Kingston said:
Acted. Well acted as such, but the spastic movements near the middle of the vid give it away. Just not plausible.

Please let me be correct.

I dunno if it's fake. I've only seen people call it fake, but I've seen kids tantrum out like that in emofagfits.

I've seen children, even TEENAGERS, pull twitch fits on their parents when they couldn't get something they wanted, right in middle of the store. Even started beating their heads against the game case. And then the parents obviously don't have the common decency to beat the shit out of them when they get home, because the spawned tard still acts like that.

CLASSY!

I raise you Susan Arendt's column on RPGs.

You will not find anything on the Internet that I can't counter with the Escapist.

I fold. I can't compete with the sheer level of crap on that site.

Kingston

Arcane
I'm hoping to go in for round two because the responses were so hilarious. I saved my favourite one:

Maybe you should go and message Russ Pitts instead of trying to vilify his journalistic integraty in the very FUCKING PLACE HE EARNS THE MONEY TO FEED HIS FAMILY.

Also, while we are on the subject of poorly written articles, check out Rex's counter to a guy saying top 10 articles are pointless bullshit. As his new site is nothing but top 10 lists, he has a lot at stake here.

Severian Silk

Also, while we are on the subject of poorly written articles, check out Rex's counter to a guy saying top 10 articles are pointless bullshit. As his new site is nothing but top 10 lists, he has a lot at stake here.
This link is dead. Anyone have a copy?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom