Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Eon Break launched on Kickstarter!

Gladrock

Barely Literate
media_4_big.jpg

Eon Break is a fast-paced action adventure game about Nikola Tesla bending time and space to his will to fight the Nazis and mushrooms!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/pavelshtangeev/eon-break

http://eonbreak.com/

Is there anybody there who hasn't heard about Nikola Tesla? The greatest scientist of the 20th century and one of the most enigmatic persons who ever lived. He is associated with a countless amount of mysteries, from the Tunguska Meteor to the Philadelphia Experiment.

We are certain that you've encountered and used his inventions many times – from radio, to the remote control, the electric motor and many others. We want to show you some lesser known inventions of this mad genius. A Tesla gun that can burn enemies with electricity and pierce alien robots with a Death Ray? We've got that covered! A personal defense droid that can slow down time? Sure!

media_3_big.jpg

Key Features:

• Build incredible devices – control time and transfer your mind to its past self, teleport and shift objects between realities, build defensive droids and tear apart enemies with the TEAR (Tesla Electric Assault Rifle). That's how scientists do their job!
  • Be Nikola Tesla – a man who invented our modern age! Learn the truth behind his life and death and choose your destiny with many alternate game endings.
  • Explore a huge open world – dense forests, Nazi war bases, mountains, underground facilities and an enormous crash site of the alien spaceship called Angel. The world is waiting to be explored!
  • Move / shoot / think – this is the main motto of the game. Eon Break is all about movement. Do it right and you'll dominate with style. Make a mistake and you'll have to use all the power of your mind, gun and droid to survive. Every room is designed to challenge either your reaction or your mind. Every ability can be used to move and fight or to solve puzzles. Will you be able to master all of them and solve the mystery of the Angel?
We believe this game is worse to happen!

Tom Selleck

Arcane
I like the art design a lot. I wish it was an isometric game like in that screenshot with the monster in the tank. I am poor, but I wish your Kickstarter luck.

Gladrock

Barely Literate
I like the art design a lot. I wish it was an isometric game like in that screenshot with the monster in the tank. I am poor, but I wish your Kickstarter luck.
Thank you a lot! We promise to do all we can to make it happen!

chenar

Barely Literate
I am in. I do like this art. I hope you will managed to succeed.

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Kinda suspicious seeing two users that joined 5 days after each other, simultaneously interested in a game that recently went into kickstarter....after them joining :roll:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom