Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Ensure the Warriors of Diversity will live on in Eternity

Fryjar

Augur
I voted for 25 but changed my mind, having to pay >$50 to get the game is too much for me.

Dhralei

Learned
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
Joined the site and donated a pitiful amount of gold since you guys made me laugh*

*(mostly in horror but the wit does shine through sometimes:bounce: )

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
When is the total going to be updated again?
Right now.

2 days left. Now at $7,344.21

Updated my list of donors.

It's at least $52 to get into the top #30 now too - although we've only got a few of those spots left before you hit the $60's and then the $100's.

CrustyBot

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
+ $420 in additional donations just sent via PayPal.

Total donated = $9,420

Suck it GameBanshee Brother None. Suck it hard.

Hah. Why the change of heart?

6gX6J.png

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Well, I did think about keeping it in the account but it's basically money I spent from the PayPal account on GOG gifts and things for prizes. Before we started the P:E drive, there was money in the account from regular donations of about $450. I had thought that was all pre-drive money, but it actually wasn't. So I had thought there was the money in the account enough for me to do that (IE: From non-W2 / P:E / DS donations) - but as I've been building a payment system and going through all the donations ready to bring them in, the numbers didn't add up. And that's the difference.

It becomes a potential issue from an accounts point of view - because income from the drive needs to match the expenditure, and it didn't.

So, prior to doing this, effectively, I had defrauded the P:E campaign of about $420 to spend on games. :smug:

kazgar

Arcane
:necro:

With the game out shortly, what's up with all those digital copy keys we're supposed to get? Pretty sure I was getting one, Did i get one? Can I get one? What's the story? Was it donations over a certain amount, or was that D:OS?

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
With the game out shortly, what's up with all those digital copy keys we're supposed to get? Pretty sure I was getting one, Did i get one? Can I get one? What's the story? Was it donations over a certain amount, or was that D:OS?

Not everyone is receiving a copy this time. Per the campaign description, we're getting 30 keys from Obsidian to distribute among top 30 donors.

I emailed Brandon about it and he told me we should be getting release keys tomorrow or the day after, so hopefully we won't have to wait too long.

kazgar

Arcane

Not everyone is receiving a copy this time. Per the campaign description, we're getting 30 keys from Obsidian to distribute among top 30 donors.

I emailed Brandon about it and he told me we should be getting release keys tomorrow or the day after, so hopefully we won't have to wait too long.

So i just need to make 20 or so people ahead of me disappear or not want their keys and i'm good to go.

easy!

Not that i'll have time to play it until sometime after its marked down to 50% anyway

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom