Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Ensure the Warriors of Diversity will live on in Eternity

EG

Nullified
To them, it was a poll. To Villain of the Story, it was a contract.

You'll make Jaesun blush if you keep sucking Obsidian's cock like this.

He's not sucking it, he's biting it.

Either way, he's working it.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
We've now passed the $2k mark (just). I'll do a proper tally and update the list of names later.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Update the list of names. Top #30 get a copy of the game. Currently a donation of $21 or more will put you in that top #30.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
wow that's value for money. on top of that, i get an ad free codex month per $5 donated right?

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
DarkUnderlord
What about folks in the top 30 who already have a copy? Are you keeping track of that, or are you expecting people to negotiate with each other for copies independently, as I advised you?

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Avellone is a cool guy but I just can't abide RTwP. That and I'm not overly confident after their last few attempts at RPGs (and I'm excluding the obvious shit like New Vegas and Derpgeon Siege 3 where they had little hope to produce anything good given the constraints). I wish them the best but it's going to be a wait-and-see proposition for me.

EG

Nullified
MCA
Since it can no longer be helped (to prevent reaching the $5K mark), I will donate a considerable sum to help push it towards $6000 if DarkUnderlord or Crooked Bee can cut a deal to make one of the Codexian party members a recruitable character (as per the $1000 Reward: "Name and design an NPC") that you can convince to turn on the others, who will then become a
race_title.png
in every sense of the word. So if there is going to be Codex references in the game, at least we should make it true to its nature.

ironyuri

yeh, not gonna happen. i donated directly to obshit.

ps. ban villain of the story

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom