Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Endings

Eyestabber

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Theres also the ending when you kill all the lords and Agathoth too, thats not counted as separate? It gives a different result.

To me said ending resulted into a single slide saying I spent the rest of my days in the Maadoran Arena (saywut?). Seemed pretty buggy.

Lexxx20

Learned
Can anyone share any playthroughs where they killed all the lords?

Sure, just finished one last night. Started as an assassin (not a fan of starting IG quests with all the fights), then betrayed all my bros and saved Carrinas. Went to Antidas and killed him (that fucker Dellar killed 3 or 4 guys alone, left me with 3 HP). Maadoran after that - did the quest for Strabos, visited all locations to gain all the available SP to raise my lore. After that - Abyss, destroyed the Maadoran. Ganezzar is pretty easy after that - just went to Meru, he asked me to check Al-Akia. Went there, killed Aurelians and returned to Meru. Went there 2nd time with Meru, sabotaged the ritual, Hellgate - The End. Ending slides were beautiful, I'd call them the best one I've seen.

Also, got an annoying bug when chose not to deal with Aurelians at Al-Akia and run away instead.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
OK guys and what happens when you attempt ascension but fail the INT check to stay in control? I'm assuming that failing the CON check just kills you, but with failed INT you should be possessed by the alien right? Anyone got that?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom