Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Embedded Tumblr posts aren't showing up for people

Do you see the embedded Tumblr post?

• Total voters

Anthedon

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Doesn't load for me, Firefox 60.0.1 and uBlock Origin. It also doesn't work with Edge, which gives the following error:

This content can’t be shown in a frame
There is supposed to be some content here, but the publisher doesn’t allow it to be displayed in a frame. This is to help protect the security of any information you might enter into this site.

Try this

Open this in a new window

Sentinel

Arcane
i have to reload the page like 5 times for the post to show up, nevermind, that doesn't even work in this instance
tumblr is greenlit for rpgcodex.com in both umatrix & ublock

Nano

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In
Using Firefox 60.0.1 with uBlock Origin on Windows 10. Tumblr post loaded fine, and haven't had any problems with Tumblr posts here before.

Astral Rag

Arcane
Can't see shit.

You+poor+blind+bastard+_bc0480604889b0f073b34d8ddf4c4f32.jpg

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
I don't see it, but luckily that means I don't have to see what Cuck Sawyer has to say.

PorkBarrellGuy

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Waterfox with uBlock Origin and Noscript. Not seeing shit here.

On a related note, quoting another poster only adds his text, and not the quoted text of another poster AND users with Codex avatars now have a giant white question mark instead. Forum upgrade gone bad, or anti-pyramid quoting efforts working as intended?

Bohr

Arcane
On a related note, quoting another poster only adds his text, and not the quoted text of another poster AND users with Codex avatars now have a giant white question mark instead. Forum upgrade gone bad, or anti-pyramid quoting efforts working as intended?

I think those are the hacks DU always has to make after a Xenforo upgrade (iirc the forum was offline yesterday for one of those upgrades)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom