Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress ELEX

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin

Jinn

Arcane
Good to see you, RK. I'm assuming this is your second playthrough?

RK47

Patron
Automatic compass needs manual activation.

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
There's actually a War bow, Chainsword I, Warrior sword I p. close to Goliet. You just need to run past some murderhobo enemies or sneak a bit.

RK47

Patron
There's actually a War bow, Chainsword I, Warrior sword I p. close to Goliet. You just need to run past some murderhobo enemies or sneak a bit.

The problem isn't gear but attribute requirements that are too steep to overcome at the start unless you abuse ELEX potions by buying Natural Elex over and over from the vendors. That is pretty easy to do.
I want to try not doing that this time around and see how the game actually plays out without buying the attributes crutch. I suspect it's not going to be pleasant.

RK47

Patron
I'm interested in this but I'll wait until it's dirt cheap. Can it be played in first person? It's made by that company that's just brimming with misogyny, right? Or maybe it's brimming with a bunch of guys... whatever. Although I know many of you guys figure that as long as you HAVE to look at a butt, it might as well be the butt of some random man... not me. I prefer no butt at all. Does a woman even work for this company?

:0-13:

Western

Arcane
Codex 2012 Codex 2014 Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2

The problem isn't gear but attribute requirements that are too steep to overcome at the start unless you abuse ELEX potions by buying Natural Elex over and over from the vendors. That is pretty easy to do.
I want to try not doing that this time around and see how the game actually plays out without buying the attributes crutch. I suspect it's not going to be pleasant.

Elex potons now increase cold don't they? If that effects the ending you may need to chug in moderation anyway.

RK47

Patron
That's the problem with the game, no one knows what cold actually does to the ending until it's too late.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
I'm interested in this but I'll wait until it's dirt cheap. Can it be played in first person? It's made by that company that's just brimming with misogyny, right? Or maybe it's brimming with a bunch of guys... whatever. Although I know many of you guys figure that as long as you HAVE to look at a butt, it might as well be the butt of some random man... not me. I prefer no butt at all. Does a woman even work for this company?

"brimming with a bunch of guys" :shredder:

Eriador

Arbiter

"brimming with a bunch of guys" :shredder:

15254.jpg

Well, there's atleast one woman in this picture, so I guess the answer is yes.

RK47

Patron

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom