Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

ELEX ELEX RELEASE THREAD

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Thunderdome is Abessa, unless you mean something else.

Hevnknekt

Educated
If one were to say that ELEX triggers my OCD... one might not be wrong.

I keep this (but full map) open in Paint on my 2nd monitor while playing. Blue indicates explored structures, red indicates structures and/or mobs that must be cleared, and green indicates toxic spots.

Capture.png

T. Reich

Arcane

I keep this (but full map) open in Paint on my 2nd monitor while playing. Blue indicates explored structures, red indicates structures and/or mobs that must be cleared, and green indicates toxic spots.

Capture.png

...and then also a Wordpad open to take notes.

Hevnknekt

Educated

Wordpad? That's cute. :M

Examples of what's lurking behind the map on my 2nd monitor:

image.png

image.png

I gradually filled it all out during my 1st playthrough. For my 2nd playthrough I've marked the items in gray, and make them white as I obtain them.

Last edited:

Stavrophore

Most trustworthy slavic man
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In

Wordpad? That's cute. :M

Examples of what's lurking behind the map on my 2nd monitor:

image.png

image.png

I gradually filled it all out during my 1st playthrough. For my 2nd playthrough I've marked the items in gray, and make them white as I obtain them.

You are brainstorming this game like a course of quantum physics. Better not play kerbal space program, it will take you 20 years, four blackboards and few pc monitors given your obsession with details.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas

Capture.png

The map is by far the biggest disappointment in the game for me. When you design a game-word that requires circumventing difficult enemies and returning to areas after leveling up the fact that you cannot annotate the map is a major disappointment. For Christ's sake its CURRENT YEAR you drunk Germans.

Hevnknekt

Educated

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Sale on GOG at the moment.

That said, is the game still wonky as hell, or has there been major patching/overhauls/anything since release?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom