Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

ELEX Pre-Release Thread

Kahr

"The player decides if he wants to help the clerics, albs, separatists, berserkers or outlaws - or none of them.
Even without a faction the game continues."

:incline:

Kahr

Factionless gameplay makes me very happy; never understood why they didn't implement it though it isn't much work.

Jarmaro

Liturgist
Getting XP for combat in this day and age in a RPG is like a breath of fresh air, all PB had to do vs competition was to not go retarded.
Holy shit, you are trully retarded. Even in such beacon of decline as DA: Inqusition you got XP from combat.
Getting is XP from combat is hard standard, not an exception.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
Getting XP for combat in this day and age in a RPG is like a breath of fresh air, all PB had to do vs competition was to not go retarded.
Holy shit, you are trully retarded. Even in such beacon of decline as DA: Inqusition you got XP from combat.
Getting is XP from combat is hard standard, not an exception.

f3ee970a8a4e2a73fd8a6df1d8a3c3af--pulp-fiction-is-that-so.jpg

Pillars of Eternity, have you played it ?! Skyrim have you played it ?! Breath of the wild have you played it?!

Jarmaro

Liturgist
Pillars of Eternity
You got there a unique system where you get experience for killing a monster/enemy and you get to know it better thus getting bonuses to fight.
Eventually you stop getting exp from killing the same monster, but only after few times. Not real diffrence between killing many and killing some.

This game doesn't use expierience points system, you brainless stupid idiot.

Breath of the wild
Ok, I got trolled, the joke's one me. I thought you were speaking serious.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
This game doesn't use expierience points system, you brainless stupid idiot.

that's the whole fucking point you brainless spastic

2016 newfags

Someone dumbfuck jarmaro already, haven't seen a retard like him in a loooooooong time.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
broken record mate.

You fight fire with fire. Since it is impossible to beat retards, especially when not a one of them has enough juice to even face in a small and minor contest that can be taken from the comfort of their chair and quickly, I can only hope to shower on them the same shit I get poured on me when I read a thread on this forum.

If you guys were less stupid and had better taste and/or the intelligence to only post on sites of genres in which you liked I wouldn't have cause to repeat the same shit over and over and over like you fucking retards do insistently.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Roqua is a broken record... literally. He is an actual flat, black, plastic phonographic record that has been broken in two and that has somehow attained sentience.

He communicates by forcing the turntable on which he rests through sheer force of will to move back-and-forth, eminating a scratching-like language through its needle aperture which his dumb black wife duly interprets and faithfully types into the Codex every day.

He's a miracle, really.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
Roqua is a broken record... literally. He is an actual flat, black, plastic phonographic record that has been broken in two and that has somehow attained sentience.

He communicates by forcing the turntable on which he rests through sheer force of will to move back-and-forth, eminating a scratching-like language through its needle aperture which his dumb black wife duly interprets and faithfully types into the Codex every day.

He's a miracle, really.

Unlike the rest of the brainiacs on this site? Well, at least a good amount of the other retards on this site are attracted to people who have been through puberty, you fucking sick fuck. Children aren't for fucking.

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
On a serious note, the thing that I find intriguing in this game is the verticality of it. If you include a way for the player to fly from the get go, that means that the map will probably be designed with that in mind. It's interesting to see what they came up with

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
I suppose exploration is done fairly well and in the vein of PB's earlier works. There doesn't seem to be really much else of interest here for RPG veterans though.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom