Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

ELEX Pre-Release Thread

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Nice derailing of the thread you assholes. State your point and move on. ffs.

Kitchen Utensil

So now that D:OS2 turned out to be utter popamole shit and even worse than the first, GOTY awards for ELEX are basically guaranteed.

:incline:

Morkar Left

I'm not sure what I expected from a Pajeet. They don't get these keys magically you know, they need to purchase copies of these games to resell them first. They purchase the game which gives money to the devs, they then resell it at a store for a slightly higher price since it's more convenient than doing it yourself with a VPN and you get the key to the game, that's how it generally works anyway.

No one is willingly this stupid, at least I thought so until I read your post.

The keys are illegally obtained, it costs the developers more and more when pirates like you are dumb enough to pay for your pirated keys and expect support from the developers.

If you weren't this stupid, you'd be just torrenting the games instead of paying people for same torrents and thinking "OMG LEGAL GAME FOR SO CHEAP I AM AHSOMEEEE!!".

You are mentaly fucking retarded,so let me explain it to you.

Most of G2As keys are purchased from other providers or some godforsaken regions like Russia, who pay the publisher, who pay the developer. The keys are then resold by users on G2A.
These moron dev/pubs are thinking that because they themselfs were not the ones to sell the keys to G2A, that they should be able to double dip and get payed twice for the same key.

If it really was an issue of credit card charge backs or fraud on sites like Humble Bundle, all the Pub would have to do is void the key with Steam/Origin, problem solved. They are making shit up in an attempt to get payed twice.

G2A is telling them basically the same thing i just said. Refusing to pay them for keys they have already been payed for.

If there are stolen keys,it's not even 1-2% of these sales so stop eating shit.

Hey, all publishers and devs wanted regional pricing on the internet afterall...

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
So now that D:OS2 turned out to be utter popamole shit and even worse than the first, GOTY awards for ELEX are basically guaranteed.

:incline:
Goty awards will be decline for GLORIOUS ELEX!It is insulting to put ELEX next to other....... games!

MasPingon

Arcane
I'm not sure what I expected from a Pajeet. They don't get these keys magically you know, they need to purchase copies of these games to resell them first. They purchase the game which gives money to the devs, they then resell it at a store for a slightly higher price since it's more convenient than doing it yourself with a VPN and you get the key to the game, that's how it generally works anyway.

No one is willingly this stupid, at least I thought so until I read your post.

The keys are illegally obtained, it costs the developers more and more when pirates like you are dumb enough to pay for your pirated keys and expect support from the developers.

If you weren't this stupid, you'd be just torrenting the games instead of paying people for same torrents and thinking "OMG LEGAL GAME FOR SO CHEAP I AM AHSOMEEEE!!".

You are mentaly fucking retarded,so let me explain it to you.
Most of G2As keys are purchased from other providers or some godforsaken regions like Russia, who pay the publisher, who pay the developer. The keys are then resold by users on G2A.
These moron dev/pubs are thinking that because they themselfs were not the ones to sell the keys to G2A, that they should be able to double dip and get payed twice for the same key.

If it really was an issue of credit card charge backs or fraud on sites like Humble Bundle, all the Pub would have to do is void the key with Steam/Origin, problem solved. They are making shit up in an attempt to get payed twice.

G2A is telling them basically the same thing i just said. Refusing to pay them for keys they have already been payed for.

If there are stolen keys,it's not even 1-2% of these sales so stop eating shit.

Hey, all publishers and devs wanted regional pricing on the internet afterall...

Stop desecrating our glorious ELEX thread with this unwashed nonsense.

vonAchdorf

Arcane
What's the point of an exclusive review (with a point rating) in the Gamestar a month before release? That's a strange PR tactic. Sure the game is done, because consoles, but still. Are pre-orders below expectations?

vonAchdorf

Arcane
Yes, I think the marketing and coverage in Germany and German media is pretty solid for ELEX, but a review closer to the release seems more logical.

Latelistener

Arcane
Hitler-The-Print-CollectorPrint-CollectorGetty-Images.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom