Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Eisenwald: Blood of November Released

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Tags: Aterdux Entertainment; Eisenwald: Blood of November

Eisenwald: Blood of November, a standalone expansion campaign for 2015's Legends of Eisenwald, was successfully Kickstarted by developers Aterdux Entertainment in September. It must not have not needed a lot more work, as it's just been released, less than a month and a half later. Here's the release trailer, which is really more of a quick gameplay overview:

If you weren't a Kickstarter backer, Blood of November is now available on Steam and GOG for the price of $9, with a 10% launch discount until next week.

Last edited by a moderator:

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Enjoying the US election satire already :)

Haha yes, at 1:01. They clicked through the crucial part quickly.

In the game it's even more obvious with the descriptions of the 'candidates' to the throne. Of course I'm going to Make Medieval Great Again!

EDIT: Just met TrumpHorn and he mentions how HillaryHannah got the 'old Duke' to 'start a crusade in the East and now dreams of war with the Tsardom.' :)

Last edited:
Congratulations to the team! Bought it already. Really glad to see an awesome game coming from Belarus.

can someone describe what the game is like?

It's a bit similar to Disciples in how the campaign plays out. The missions in the original game were more or less linear. In this expansion they promised a more sandboxy approach.
To me the best part about the game was the setting: medieval Germany where legends and tales are true. The battle system is also pretty good.

Aterdux Entertainment

Aterdux Entertainment
Developer
Congratulations to the team! Bought it already. Really glad to see an awesome game coming from Belarus.
Thank you!

It's a bit similar to Disciples in how the campaign plays out. The missions in the original game were more or less linear. In this expansion they promised a more sandboxy approach.
To me the best part about the game was the setting: medieval Germany where legends and tales are true. The battle system is also pretty good.
Missions in original game are quite far from linear though - three endings and choices spanning multiple chapters!

Missions in original game are quite far from linear though

Yeah, the missions differed quite a lot, which is also a strong point of the game. Although I think my favourite was the 3rd one where you have to escape through the mountains, maybe that's why I remember the game as more linear than it really was :)

Aterdux Entertainment

Aterdux Entertainment
Developer
Yeah, the missions differed quite a lot, which is also a strong point of the game. Although I think my favourite was the 3rd one where you have to escape through the mountains, maybe that's why I remember the game as more linear than it really was :)
That is my least favorite map and the one we got the most complaints about :) At one point I even considered to take it out of the game and the only reason I didn't is because it would be too hard. That one map is very linear with some side quests.

That is my least favorite map and the one we got the most complaints about

Seriously? I don't know, I really enjoyed the sense of urgency and having to manage time and resources. It was a nice change of pace after the wide open 2nd map, although I guess I can see how it might annoy people if they don't really like this sort of gameplay :)

Mark Richard

Arcane

Seriously? I don't know, I really enjoyed the sense of urgency and having to manage time and resources. It was a nice change of pace after the wide open 2nd map, although I guess I can see how it might annoy people if they don't really like this sort of gameplay :)
The 2nd and 4th maps are two massive open spaces dense with quests, so I appreciated a bit of variety with the the 3rd map and its desperate retreat through the mountains. Problem is it’s a timer in an RPG and you know how coddled babies feel about that. :smug:

SausageInYourFace

Angelic Reinforcement
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath

Was it even possible for whatshisface to catch up with you on that map? Or was that just an illusion of urgency?

Mark Richard

Arcane

Was it even possible for whatshisface to catch up with you on that map? Or was that just an illusion of urgency?
It was quite possible. I hung around to make sure. The pursuers appear from the southern mountain pass a few days after the map starts. They quickly fall behind once you start setting up obstacles, but some of the side quests really shave off valuable time. I don’t think they can get across the river near the end of the map because there’s only one boat.

hilfazer

Scholar
I saw people [...] capturing castles.

Made it with your favourite hero(ine)

FqBbkI0p5aiGv7Z9Zrl1KrrYwZSTE6W5l_Ab4PqZZso%2CPS9PkURF__AFHgvUsRvI4A9UR5ZipXjBjr6fPHUlCXU
while abusing that pavise + starting bow bug:oops:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom