Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Eisenwald: Blood of November, a standalone campaign for Legends of Eisenwald, now on Kickstarter

skyst

Augur
Legends of Eisenwald was great! I had a lot more fun with it than I expected.

Proud to have pledged to the new Kickstarter!

AbounI

Colonist
Patron
2nd Update of the campaign.
Now with improved castles
Today we would like to tell you about a few new features that we will add into Legends of Eisenwald mechanics so this Blood of November will have a better gameplay.

We heard quite a few comments from players that castles in our game are not very functional. This was a concern for us too since only few things could be done in the castles - recruiting new troops, healing them and leaving garrisons. In this new game we decided to increase strategic value of the castles. Probably the most interesting and useful innovation would be a possibility of hiring an additional army for patrolling your lands and protecting them from enemy armies, bandits and all kinds of ragamuffins. Moreover, for gold you will be able to improve your brave soldiers!

34ea60d3a1a921a4198d8f0ee2898240_original.jpg

Also, in castles you will be able to open a forge and a trade. These buildings will not only bring you additional income but will allow you to buy weapons, armor and equipment right in your castle.

:bounce:

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
xpFiBow.png

I wonder if there are backers who actively try to hit a cool looking number by making their pledge. Would probably be hard to monetize though, even if true.

Aterdux Entertainment

Aterdux Entertainment
Developer
xpFiBow.png

I wonder if there are backers who actively try to hit a cool looking number by making their pledge. Would probably be hard to monetize though, even if true.
Coincidence this time around - there were no adjustments and someone pledged $7 for the lowest tier. In our last campaign in 2012 there was one pledge though that was 5555 but it turned out he wanted to enter 55.55 but missed a dot. He started decreasing it slowly but luckily for us, not the same day, he discovered it after a week or so and then we were already close to the goal.

They can start with some other cool number, like 12,001
Yes, that would be a cool number indeed!

Overall, the campaign slowed down quite a bit but I have a few people who were asking about $1000 reward, I did some extra pictures for them yesterday. Let's hope one of them will pledge for it :)

Slimu

Augur
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
The castle changes will be ported back to the original game?

Aterdux Entertainment

Aterdux Entertainment
Developer
The castle changes will be ported back to the original game?
Most likely not. It's the work that will take time, not that simple and makes little sense since won't affect sales. Also, I am afraid it could break balance or do some other weird stuff. We will fix bugs and maintain Legends of Eisenwald but no changes that require extra development time are planned.

Unwanted

Illuvatard

Unwanted
:salute:

Wish them luck but not in the mood to pledge any kickstarters lately.

Aterdux Entertainment

Aterdux Entertainment
Developer
We sold the medieval dagger! I only hope this pledge won't be cancelled or changed or mistake (and yes, I've seen this before). In 2012 we sold two pledges for $2000 (become a character in the game), now the dagger, it seems high level pledges make sense.

Self-Ejected

HobGoblin42

Self-Ejected
Patron
Developer
Codex 2013 Codex USB, 2014
We sold the medieval dagger! I only hope this pledge won't be cancelled or changed or mistake (and yes, I've seen this before). In 2012 we sold two pledges for $2000 (become a character in the game), now the dagger, it seems high level pledges make sense.

Isn't it a big issue to export a dagger from Belarus? My experience with Ukraine/Russia tells me, that could become a real hassle with officials.

Aterdux Entertainment

Aterdux Entertainment
Developer
We will consult with our friends in a local reconstruction club - this should not be an issue but we might have to add a certificate this dagger is a reconstruction and has no historical value.

Murk

Arcane
I am genuinely happy to hear thinks are working out! Pledging for more good games. :salute:

A week to go, here's hoping more show up to support.

Aterdux Entertainment

Aterdux Entertainment
Developer
We will post a bit more, things slowed down a bit and unfortunately there were a few cancellations from higher tier bids. But I still think we will make it. Last days surge is usually pretty strong.

covr

Prophet
Patron
Please ping all the richfags from the Codex to this thread because it seems that the devs are not going to fund this. And they deserve it. Probably they will miss their goal by 1k which is a fucking pocket change for some of the guys here.

Aterdux Entertainment

Aterdux Entertainment
Developer
I didn't expect our high tier pledges to be so popular but I guess maybe people don't really need that exclusive edition and just want to help as much as they can. This is really awesome and humbling, I feel very grateful at the moment!

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I tried some celebrities already but no result. But guess what - just now someone from Norway (God bless him!) made a very big pledge, we can make it!!!
Wow, and it really is a big one. Just checked the campaign before that, and it sat at around 9900. Now it it more than 11K. I hope this is not a troll who will pull his pledge right before the finish. Because otherwise you did it!

Aterdux Entertainment

Aterdux Entertainment
Developer
I hope so too. He chose no reward and that makes me worry a bit. But the moment we reach our goal, he won't be able to pull it if the result of pulling will bring the project under the goal. Hope it gets funded fast! :)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom