Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

E3 2017 - June 10-15 - Press Conferences, Trailers and Interviews

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

Ezeekiel

Liturgist
They are also hipster cucks that fled to Canada when Trump took office.
Seriously?

... If only all the others who threatened to do that actually went through with it :roll:

https://www.guidelive.com/video-gam...e-wilson-devolver-digital-donald-trump-canada
Hahaha amazing. "We're not taking care of our people in America" so he supported Bernie... Assuming that, what, another 4-8 years of leftists would somehow change stuff after Obama? And he lived in Texas, no less. Not quite the diehard rightwing state it's made out to be, but come on.
That guy should go live on the moon where he and his amazing reasoning belongs.

Self-Ejected

RNGsus

Self-Ejected
VR: 2 FAR
When realities blur
:gumpyhead:
Todd, what are you
doing in my house?
:hearnoevil:
Nuffin... just told
your kids they were
adopted! And they
ran away - forever!
Oh, yeah? I'm in your
house now, you homo!
And I poisoned your wife!
Guess what Pete?
...?
I'm fucking your bananas!
GOD DAMN YOU! NO
TODD HOWARD!!

giphy.gif

Self-Ejected

RNGsus

Self-Ejected
... AT THE STATION
I want my fucking bananas, Todd -
geGkbqU.png

and you're gonna give them to me.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014

We gather key designers in the world of first-person experiences to discuss one of the most prevalent and popular perspectives in games. Recorded live from E3 2017.

Not particularly meaty, but good enough for a discussion hosted by Playstaion.

Self-Ejected

buru5

Very Grumpy Dragon
Patron
:notsureifserious:
It's not like FE on the NES defined and popularized the genre or anything...

It didn't. Most FE games on NES were panned in Japan, and they weren't even released in other countries until Fire Emblem for GBA which remained niche. Chess did more for the genre than Trash Emblem.

Final Fantasy Tactics truly "popularized" the genre worldwide.

Lahey

Laheyist
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
FFT wouldn't have been made without Tactics Ogre, which branched off from the gameplay of the Ogre Battle series in order to capitalize on the "tactics craze" generated by FE, Shining Force etc.

Self-Ejected

buru5

Very Grumpy Dragon
Patron
FFT wouldn't have been made without Tactics Ogre, which branched off from the gameplay of the Ogre Battle series in order to capitalize on the "tactics craze" generated by FE, Shining Force etc.

I'm not disagreeing with you, but that's an entirely separate point.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
http://www.pcgamer.com/bully-2-listing-points-to-possible-e3-2017-reveal/

Rumor: removed Bully 2 listing points to possible E3 2017 reveal
Game Informer listing appeared in error, according to game outlet.

In what could possibly be one of the biggest E3 2017 spoilers yet, a now removed listing on the Game Informer website points to a possible sequel to Bully – Rockstar's 2008 high school adventure. Dubbed Bully 2: Kevin's Back Jack, it might just be a troll or a data entry error, but Game Informer often reveals new games on its monthly magazine covers. Could this appear on its next?

What other details did the now-removed listing contain? Diddly-squat, to be honest. It listed PlayStation 4 as the platform, which may alarm PC (and Xbox) enthusiasts. Meanwhile, the game might support two players, and it's listed as releasing this fall, or spring in Australia.

After removing the listing, the official Game Informer Twitter account had the following to say: "You might be seeing reports we have reported Bully 2 exists. This is in error. We have not heard anything about a sequel to Bully."

In any case, here's a screenshot of the removed listing. More info as it comes to hand, but it's probably safe to keep your expectations in check.

http://gtaforums.com/topic/256073-bully/page-18#entry1069664060

I have recently acquired some never before seen Bully 2 Concept Art. These are just a few of them, the rest can be seen in the links below.

http://imgur.com/a/SiDru

https://twitter.com/Bully2Info

I will release the images without the watermarks at a later date. I also have Agent Concept art that I will show later.

:philosoraptor:

In before MCA.

pippin

About that image with the guy crying, not the same but a kinda related feeling

Imagine how shit American McGee's life (former id guy and developer of the Alice games) was, that when he worked at EA, he felt they treated him "ok".

Ea.

Ok.

Process that for a minute.

A horse of course

About that image with the guy crying, not the same but a kinda related feeling

Imagine how shit American McGee's life (former id guy and developer of the Alice games) was, that when he worked at EA, he felt they treated him "ok".

Ea.

Ok.

Process that for a minute.

McGee actually did have an extremely shitty life. And then his sister vanished and is believed by the family to have been murdered.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom