Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News DX:HR is going to be region locked

Lomm Cuz

Novice
Those Amazon motherfuckers won't send me the Augmented Edition which I, moronically, preordered 4 months ago for 23£ (or so), because "Items once cancelled cannot be send once again and we can not honor you with the same price", so they're now trying to fool me (seriously) to pay 35£ for the standard edition.

Well, this situation doesn't deserve a pirate approaching by me, this situation deserves a fucking buccaneer reaction, with all the approval of the True Fucking Patriots, the pillaging and the "ravage their daughters" shit that buccaneering involves. And if you don't approve it, don't like pillage and, above all, don't want to ravage them... well, you probably aren't a true patriot, but you're probably a bloody faggot.

That said: I was a fuckin moron for not preordering it via Taringa or TPB and I want to sincerely express my :decline: and give my middle finger to Steam, and their lemon faced buddies of Square-Enix.

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
There hasn't been a scene release yet, so whatever you saw on TPB was probably a fake.

likaq

Arcane
skidrowcrack dot com is official skidrow site?
Because i saw desu ex there too.

Morbus

Scholar
funny-pictures-frankly-my-dear-this-cat-does-not-give-a-damn.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom