Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dungeons and Dragons Online - Fair Codexia Dead - DDO NEWs Thread!

Lhynn

Arcane
....then maybe you could consider being more constructive and less critical? Just a thought?
How could i be more constructive? ive literally told you what to do to fix it. Yet you refuse to listen and insist on doing it in the worst way possible.
Then when you cant kill, end up being oneshotted or any of the other crap and i give you shit about it, you get all defensive and angry, like some womyn.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Well, you have your ways in which you like to irritate me, so I'm going to keep doing things back to you such as purposefully gimping my character (lol). That's because you and I both know you're stuck with me, pal.

Lhynn

Arcane
Alright, then ill keep ranting about how much crap your character is.

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
Gonna do Delara's chain now, P2P series that gives Voice of the Master trinket in the end (+5% gains). Everyone 5-10 welcome.

Lhynn

Arcane
Already completed it. its a decent chain, you need companion for a couple quests.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Thought you were abandoning us for BG2.

Tried my hand at Cannith crafting last night. What a pain in the ass. But if I can at least create a decent slime whacker with it I'll be happy.

I'll be on at my usual time tonight.

Kalarion

Serial Ratist
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong BattleTech Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
What would you guys suggest grinding for levels 9-13ish? I'm still f2p atm so that's all I have available. Currently I am going back and forth between Tear of Dhakaan (maddening since I can't get all of the tear pieces without another player) and Whisperdoom. I can do Tears on Hard because going straight for the finish doesn't cause me to run into any traps. I'm not sure if I can do Whisperdoom on anything above normal at my level though... I'm pretty sure the traps would one shot me. Plus those AGKLNWLEIFNSALDKNARFLIAWHfelaw FUCKING DOGS. Fucking Improved Trip men.

I have to say that the lack of multiple questing options is what is really pushing me toward subbing for 3 months... maybe I'll shell out the cash when I hit the ground in Cali.

Loving the sniping between Lhynn and everyone else on the forums and in game btw. Gives me happy warm feelz from my old EQ guild :hug:

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
We can do both of those with you, on Elite, and with you it should make a full group or at least five.

We can run them tonight, if you want, but we usually play around 6:30 PST until whenever. Hope those hours work for you.

Edit: Also, for soloing, in case you didn't know, just hit 'P' which will bring up your quest compendium. Sort by quest level and it shows you everything available, but, frustratingly, doesn't differentiate between f2p content and otherwise. Still, it does tell you who the quest giver is and you can work those on whatever difficulty levels suit you for some xp and, better yet, for faction/favor points. As these go up, you get more Turbine points, rewards, guild xp, etc.

Last edited:

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Don't get too far ahead, bro.

Are we ready to run Vault of Night? I just ran the qualifier for it last night.

P.S. I took Exalted Cleave 1. This shit had better work.

v1rus

Arcane
Well, my pc is as shitty as ever, but I'd like to give it a try tonight. At what time yall gonna be online?

Only couple days moar and ill be getting a new pc, and this torment can end.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Xorphitus and I hilariously stumbled our way through Prove Your Worth tonight, on Elite. I only died once so I guess it wasn't that bad.

God, what an annoying quest that is.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
There are at least fifteen amenities waiting for us that simply cost platinum. I think our balance is currently sitting around 200K?

Donations are always welcome, and we'll have an informal vote as to which we take, if any. Lhynn will certainly vote to just keep saving.

Lhynn

Arcane
Doesnt matter, we cant get more ammenities till we level up the guild, our priority should be the level 40 mark, i think it unlocks the new ship and some of th best buffs.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I keep forgetting that all four slots of our current ship are occupied, so we do have to upgrade the ship. I'll look tonight and see how much the next better one costs.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom