Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dungeons and Dragons Online - Fair Codexia Dead - DDO NEWs Thread!

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Honestly the Underdark one is the one I'm most looking forward to seeing so I'll definitely be buying that once we're all level-appropriate for it.

Lhynn

Arcane
underdark is level 20-30 content, and very hard content at that. having the expansion unlocks epic levels and epic destinies.
Herd it goes really cheap on sale every so often, so im hoping it happens soon.

v1rus

Arcane
Well, I'd also like to experience end level content, but i feel like we need moar ppl if we want to avoid burning out. How do we recruit moar Codexers?

Lhynn

Arcane
I almost dont survive my own team. fucking codexers.

New content is definitely balanced towards current enchancement system, 2nd part is going to be even more brutal.

Xorphitus

Scholar
Maybe posts some messages about how the crew of the Sexually Confused is seeking more down on their luck crazed murder hobos willing to be brutalized by slavers and savagely sodomized to death by ogre enforcers.

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
  • DDO Bonus Days bring you a +25% Cannith Crafting Boost! Get +25% more crafting XP, starting on Thursday and running through October 9th!

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
Uh, so how much hassle would it be to get the tokens for Heroic heart of wood? Especially without access to epic content? Spent almost all of my shift theorycrafting/sperging D: Thinking about TRing my arti into bladeforged, 18arti/2pal build after I finish grind out 3000 favor.

Lhynn

Arcane
The traps spawned after we moved from that spot. a whole wall of those exploding ice traps. Had to die and then res myself on the other side.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
So we're tackling the next segment of Slavers tonight? Good. I want more of that excellent loot. That trinket is awesome. It was well worth it to purchase 100 shards from the store in order to rez myself with a cake and get to the final chest.

Lhynn

Arcane
you can get a cake for 5 turbine points at the first town if you do the wine quest.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I think you can join us, but you're not going to get credit for the quests because you'll be out of sequence. You should get loot, though.

Lhynn

Arcane
Get some decent trap disabling gear you cuck. Lack of a tank and traps fucked us really bad. We need a barb or a fighter.

Lhynn

Arcane
personally i hate these unavoidable traps, they go against the spirit of ddo, cheap way to cheat challenge into it.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
luka, you're doing fine. The problem isn't disabling the traps, it's getting our party members to not walk directly over the ones you haven't disabled after clearing a path for us.

Lhynn

Arcane
Traps spawned after we moved on, the whole passage became littered with traps. Was on the entrance to the sewer section.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom