Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dungeon Rats (the prison crawler) is now officially announced

Hardcore than hard? Trust me, it's pretty hard, I'd say harder than AoD. I'm fighting the first gang leader and his buddies (5 guys against my 3 guys) and I died 8 times in a row, never making it past the second turn. I have 8 points in Axes and Dodge, for the record. They just obliterate me with extreme prejudice.

With this statement VD officially became a game developr :)

:troll:

Eyestabber

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111

Guess now I can stop asking VD about it every other week. :lol:

If you guys need some help with beta testing, I can throw in my 2 cents. Just keep in mind I work for a living, so don't expect super awesome daily reports. :desu:

P.S: Hey Goral, thanks for tagging me. I've been waiting for news on the dungeon crawler ever since it was first announced!

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
what's the price tag? And can you mow down motherfuckers with an all crossbow party?

Atchodas

Augur
I hope its at least 10 euros , gonna get like 10 copies and gift to every popamoler i know in RL so they get hooked on real games and proceed to pay 30 E for AOD

Still feel bad for buying AoD with discount , game is worth its full price and then some

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
I hope its at least 10 euros , gonna get like 10 copies and gift to every popamoler i know in RL so they get hooked on real games and proceed to pay 30 E for AOD

Still feel bad for buying AoD with discount , game is worth its full price and then some
Buy another copy of AoD then, I already have 2 GOG keys and 1 steam key and most likely will buy another one on Steam (not sure if keys given by IT after buying game via BMT count in reviews).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom