Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Dungeon Rats Released

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
Content as in more fights, new areas to explore? No. It's a very self-contained "fight your way out" adventure. Once you're out, the game is over.
No, not like that. I mean a little more text here and there, a few checks for fining something, and\or for curcumvent statt you are lacking, to bypass something at will etc.
Aslo, I was waiting to finish game to see if shovel have a use in game.
But I can guess it isn't so please add something for it - I mean we are in mine isn't it? Two instruments here are pickaxe an shovel, and while pickaxe is using intensively, no use for shovel?
Not logical.
No matter if shovel used for very minor reward or thing, just give it a use.

We appreciate your support (we really do, every 'vote' counts) but if you aren't satisfied with your purchase, which was aimed at a very specific audience, I'd rather you return it for refund than feel that you paid money for something you didn't really enjoy.
It is not about that.
Game is FINE for what it is and people as far as I know mostly enjoyed with it, it is about little improvements that will make it even better.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
We appreciate your support (we really do, every 'vote' counts) but if you aren't satisfied with your purchase, which was aimed at a very specific audience, I'd rather you return it for refund than feel that you paid money for something you didn't really enjoy.
It is not about that.
Game is FINE for what it is and people as far as I know mostly enjoyed with it, it is about little improvements that will make it even better.
That we will. Expect 4-5 updates in the next 2 months. I just wanted to be clear that there won't be any major content updates.

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
That we will. Expect 4-5 updates in the next 2 months. I just wanted to be clear that there won't be any major content updates.
Oh, nobody demand this, only impovements according to the formula "minimal work with maximum result".
And a shovel! Don't frget about shovel!
Also, some poor soul decomposed pickaxe and was anable to find another, so maybe add some peasant who can trade pickaxe for food?
Aslo about food - we are in mine, where pretty much everyone is starving, so maybe add something that you can buy for food, if you managed to save plenty of it?

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
Also for that sake of balancing, Vault Dweller concider to nerf Sting a llittle (that dagger from skorp sting) - it has 10 (TEN) charges, I spent half of charges in river gang fights - Roxana and Reinard together.
Change it to at least 3 charge per dagger.

Zann

Cipher
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
Played the shit out of the Age of Decadence combat demo back then, thoroughly enjoyed beta Teron.
Waiting for the final content update to properly delve into the full game.
Got some spare cash.
Purchased on GOG for the long nights bound to come.

If it's anywhere as satisfying as the arena and the final assassin battle in the Teron demo/beta, I'll have a blast. Once I'm done with AoD.

Crescent Hawk

Cipher
Damn this is a fine tactics game. Fine job. How about a alternate history rpg next where you control Panzers VD, manage your troops or mercenaries against an invasion from demons. Sort like Panzer88.
panzer-storyboard-1.jpg

Make my dream come true.

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
I actually have more fun playing this than AoD. The only thing I find annoying is you cant change character facing direction but that's pretty minor.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom