Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Dungeon Rats Released

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Already has more sales/players/reviews than Panic at Multiverse High.

There's a lesson to be learned here somewhere.

Saduj

Arcane
Already a negative review from hard core player:

"Made arbalist, got stabbed in the face
Made swordsman, got stabbed in the face
Made axeman, got stabbed in the face
Listen, I've played plenty of hardcore rpgs and not; beat every one of them; I've never run from a challenge and always playing on the highest difficulty, but this game is just ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.
There is no better word for it, ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.
How come that I am, the mighty hero, the dragonslayer, getting eaten by a ♥♥♥♥ing ant over and over again????
How come an experienced man that lived underground for years and who is strong enough to smash three people at a time with his sledgehammer can't kill A ♥♥♥♥ING ANT????
This game is absolutely irrational and I'm not even one of those people who hate on a phantasy game/movie for being alogical.
Do not recomment to play this game, it sucks balls."

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ksof1/recommended/531930/

Seriously which one of you guys is this?

MRY

Wormwood Studios
Developer
Already has more sales/players/reviews than Panic at Multiverse High.

There's a lesson to be learned here somewhere.
That there is no number smaller than 0?

[EDIT: In fairness, SteamSpy does entertain the possibility that there are actually -522 people who own Panic....]

pakoito

Arcane
Patron
I still have an Age of Decadence that only works on Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Bahamas, Ecuador, Colombia, Venezuela, Peru, Chile, Uruguay, Paraguay, Argentina, Bolivia, Guyana, Suriname, Brazil, Mexico, if anyone wants it.

Or wants to trade for the EU version :P

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I still have an Age of Decadence that only works on Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Bahamas, Ecuador, Colombia, Venezuela, Peru, Chile, Uruguay, Paraguay, Argentina, Bolivia, Guyana, Suriname, Brazil, Mexico, if anyone wants it.

Is there even Internet in those countries?

Anyways, bought it, don't think I'll ever have time to play this, but if it helps to make Colony Ship, it's worth my money already.

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
I have second copy for gift too - Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan, if anyone wants it.

Self-Ejected

Irenaeus

Self-Ejected
Patron
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera

Anyways, bought it, don't think I'll ever have time to play this, but if it helps to make Colony Ship, it's worth my money already.

I gifted him that one, bigot!

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

Yes yes, proves nothing - you claim to be 100% Brazilian but how can I be sure? +M

pakoito

Arcane
Patron

I can give it back if it's going to be more useful to you.

D!!

Educated
Your stupid game doesn't work on OSX.

Even with Wine? I've beaten Age of Decandence twice on Linux without any issues. Probably this will work too.
But yeah, not having native version sucks. Almost all modern CRPGs are cross-platform, except for Underrail and AoD.

Cadmus

Arcane
Finally I started repeating a fight over and over hoping for the RNG to give me the needed edge, lol. Good old AoD.
I keep getting shot to shit by a crossbow girl I can't hit with my shit crossbow dude and I can't reach her with melee. It's the 2nd Roxxane? fight. She wipes out my team before I can kill all her henchmen. Think think, what to do...

Bumvelcrow

Somewhat interesting
Patron
Dumbfuck
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Strap Yourselves In
Your stupid game doesn't work on OSX.

Even with Wine? I've beaten Age of Decandence twice on Linux without any issues. Probably this will work too.
But yeah, not having native version sucks. Almost all modern CRPGs are cross-platform, except for Underrail and AoD.

Works fine in wine. Not got far yet but the game has warned me I'm going to die a lot so I might as well relax and enjoy it.

Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
Finally I started repeating a fight over and over hoping for the RNG to give me the needed edge, lol. Good old AoD.
I keep getting shot to shit by a crossbow girl I can't hit with my shit crossbow dude and I can't reach her with melee. It's the 2nd Roxxane? fight. She wipes out my team before I can kill all her henchmen. Think think, what to do...
Funny, I didn't have many problems with that fight a few hours ago. Sent a warrior to pin down the two archers on the left, dealt quickly with the enemy on the right, and the deed was done. Roxanne had maybe three or four turns to shoot and was not that deadly. But then again I wasn't playing on the hardest difficulty setting.

Cadmus

Arcane
Funny, I didn't have many problems with that fight a few hours ago. Sent a warrior to pin down the two archers on the left, dealt quickly with the enemy on the right, and the deed was done. Roxanne had maybe three or four turns to shoot and was not that deadly. But then again I wasn't playing on the hardest difficulty setting.
Well, I'm playing on the hardest setting and I think this is a failed run. I have 2 guys with me, charisma 6. I can't dodge her for the life of me. I can do the fight but one guy always dies and after that I can't go back to pick up another one and get fucked in the following fight. I started a new character, archer and will see how it goes.

Naerydan

Educated

I accept your gift, thank you very much.

Self-Ejected

Lurker King

Self-Ejected
The Real Fanboy
I'm dying like shit. Thank you for ruining the game for the rest of us, Goral. Now solo mode in the hardest is impossible to beat.

Vault Dweller should burn in hell for making this addictive game.

The US Department of Health warns that playing good cRPGs can impact on personal life and is the biggest threat to familiy life and careers

D1P. Won't be able to play until next week though.

Real gamers drop their "adult" responsabilities in order to do justice to the greates cause. Everything else, like delivering the manuscript, deadlines and giving food to your kids comes second.

But then again I wasn't playing on the hardest difficulty setting.

Popamole. :popamole:

Well, I'm playing on the hardest setting and I think this is a failed run.

tumblr_o33bd9m4Ln1sfq9mqo1_500.gif

I'm dying like bullshit too. LOL

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom