Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Dungeon Rats, Iron Tower Studio's Age of Decadence dungeon crawler, officially announced

Crescent Hawk

Cipher
Nemean Rats

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
No one has suggested "Decadent Decadence" or "Decadence: Original Sin"?

When will I be able to preorder?

Tigranes

Arcane
Would be interested in VD's reasoning for the name. I don't like it and think it sounds bargain bin, but that's subjective; more interesting is that he's eschewed any direct brand connection with AOD.

Otherwise, we knew what was coming, and it sure looks good.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Would be interested in VD's reasoning for the name. I don't like it and think it sounds bargain bin, but that's subjective; more interesting is that he's eschewed any direct brand connection with AOD.
I will tell you after it's released.

Saduj

Arcane
This is a prison game where the prettiest characters attract the most and the best butches to protect them?

Age of Buggery

:d1p:

Roqua

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual In My Safe Space
Nice. I was hoping they would have full party generation since I hate developer inflicted characters with a frothing extreme nerd rage. But well see since there seems to be some prose and cons based on my chargen. I still hate it though. There is nothing worse than not being able to create my own party. I have no stake in and automatically dislike any characters I do not make myself. I really wish VD would just stop doing this weird shit and let us make our own party.

Now that I have vented my nerd rage, I am very happy this is coming out soon. There has been a dearth of meaty crpgs for a long while now, and I now know there is something 100% worth the money coming up. Even without full party generation, I know this will not be an rpg-lite shit fest for console retards.

Roqua

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual In My Safe Space
Combat will be very hard, and it's set in a mine, so why not call it Mine Kampf?

That is witty but you should have said, "Most people will struggle with combat." I do not speak German but we all learn the title translates into "My Struggle." But good job with the wit. That is something this site is sourly lacking and I like it.

SniperHF

Arcane

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom