Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Dungeon Rats gets trailer, coming November 4th

Zanzoken

Arcane
:d1p:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Vault Dweller Nowhere in the game's description on Steam is it mentioned that it's set in the world of Age of Decadence/is a standalone quasi-sequel to Age of Decadence. That should be in the first sentence IMO.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
I do have to say, this is the one ITS game I HAVE been greatly looking forward too (besides the SPACE game). Will D1P for sure. :salute:

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
I'm super excited. I have DOS 2 on Steam but don't feel the urge to play it but I'll play DR the moment it comes out (well, probably on Sunday evening not Friday since I won't have time that weekend) and finish it at least 7 times™. Hopefully it will sell well. As for the trailer, it doesn't look like indie trailer at all, superb job. Who made it?

Infinitron Could you add Steam link to your OP? http://store.steampowered.com/app/531930/

P.S.
Vault Dweller
Steam page has a huge mistake.

System Requirements
Memory: 3 MB RAM (and 4 MB for recommended)

:D

Edit:
be8CpEW.jpg

It just got changed.

Last edited:

JudasIscariot

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014
Do please inform this peasant on whether GOG has finally sorted its shit out? Allowing devs to insta-update their game? I don't want to re-re-re-re-install the fucking Steam platform if i can help it.
(yes, i could google, but then i wouldn't be bumping the thread if i did now would i?)

We're constantly expanding the list of developers who are already making use of our tools to update their games automatically. One of them is actually updating Shadow Warrior 2 as I write this :)

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
I guess some people are going to be surprised.

Anyways, will buy and add to my backlog.
Aren't these recommendations based on your wishlist and library? I don't have Bethesda games in my "more like this" box (I have Witcher series, Diablo clones and Torment though).

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

Aren't these recommendations based on your wishlist and library? I don't have Bethesda games in my "more like this" box (I have Witcher series, Diablo clones and Torment though).
I don't know. I do have F:NV in my library, but nothing else that would directly warrant these recommendations.

I thought it works like amazon recommendations - people that are interested in this game are interested also in these other items + some fuzzy machine learning magics, which in practice would mean that this might be more than just a recommendation for me personally.

EDIT: I tried this with steam browser version without logging in, it still gives more or less the same recommendations, including UT and FO4 - except now it recommends mount and blade too, which I already have. So by casual observation, the recommandtion system seems not to be fully personally tailored.

Last edited:

I don't know. I do have F:NV in my library, but nothing else that would directly warrant these recommendations.

I thought it works like amazon recommendations - people that are interested in this game are interested also in these other items + some fuzzy machine learning magics, which in practice would mean that this might be more than just a recommendation for me personally.

EDIT: I tried this with steam browser version without logging in, it still gives more or less the same recommendations, including UT and FO4 - except now it recommends mount and blade too, which I already have. So by casual observation, the recommandtion system seems not to be fully personally tailored.

Both games have "RPG" tag and the algorithm is showing popular games with this tag. Case solved!

Fever

Educated
Fantastic news, I only wished it could come out even sooner before Tyranny.
Two more weeks without an isometric rpg to play. :M

The trailer is really good. Very impressed

Being so close to release now I understand why they don't want to change the name.

Also is this set in the AoD universe or a new one?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom