Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dungeon Rats FAQ

Roqua

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual In My Safe Space
That is a great trailer. Finally a good game to play. And after this on the 4th there should be a decent game (even with rtwp combat making it somewhat shitty no matter what) on the 10th.

Bless you guys.

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
How many achievements are there? Will there be some negative achievements like "died in every fight possible" or "killed in 1 turn" or "lost every companion" or "finished the game on easy"?

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
How many achievements are there? Will there be some negative achievements like "died in every fight possible" or "killed in 1 turn" or "lost every companion" or "finished the game on easy"?
15 achievements: 3 solo achievements, 3 ironman achievements, the rest track your progress. No negative achievements.

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
VD missed a chance for some trolling, should have called it Tyron's Rats, and when winning the game could have given the achievement "You're a bright one"

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Good! With no achievements there to distract me, I can concentrate on playing the game however I find most fun.

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
Guys, sorry for SUCH question, but do effects of aimed strike stack?
Like effects of usual-to-usual strike, and critical-to-critical strikes, and between them.
Like if I'll hit arms a few times in a round - do to-hit penalty stack, do stat damage stack?

Atchodas

Augur
You can stack Aimed attacks , just use aimed legs on dodge enemies and THC will increase with every hit .
Every crit that decreases enemy stats stack , Aimed Torso with daggers can remove 4 con per turn .

Bleeding Also stacks , not sure if you can trigger it twice on one hit tho but you can stack a lot of bleeding damage using swords and critical strike or arterial strike attacks with other weapons

Thats how it worked in AoD at least

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
Planet Alcatraz if you know Russian, there every 2nd character is Miltiades.
Yeah, but not even one performed so good. Portrait, text, actions - all is perfect.

Btw guys, next stupid question - do shield add to defence even if you don't put anything in shield skill?
Ican see that Barrel Lid add CS Defence, so it IS useful to got shild in hand even for dodger?

PS Won second fight. )

Agesilaus

Antiquity Studio
Patron
Developer
Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Playing now, it's a tough game. What I really like is that you can have your teammates die and it's not the end of the world. I did the first two missions, and then decided to show Barca who's boss when he told me to go after the ant queen. Now, I'm a little confused why Marcus helped me (isn't he Barca's man?), but at any rate Marcus died in that fight. I took another guy from the camp fire and went upstairs... and promptly lost both of them. I managed replace both of them immediately, though, and now have a dream team that's chasing some crazy lady around the river.

Is it just me, or is Alchemy skill a lot more valuable at the start than crafting? I made a hybrid and pumped alchemy, so all my weapons have 7 damage poison, and I got neurostim, antidotes, and berserker potions.

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
Good fucking luck. I reloaded 50 times on a block based build and eventually give up. Fucking sword guy.

So much easier with a dex build.

Actually I made it, but solo vs Barca team - this is REAL hardcore.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom