Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware DU, how much to let me out of prison?

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Any challenge that can guarantee button ratings are gone forever?

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
The mods put the bars to all opposed to the orange man-child moron because this is the only way to attack intelligent people who dislike the moron simply out of disgust for uneducated retards. Sad!

That makes no sense seeing how Trump graduated from a top Ivy League business school. Usually when people launch nonsensical attacks like this one, it means that they themselves are insecure about that thing, so in your case I suspect you're really, really bothered by your mediocre iq (probably in the 120 range), which is just smart enough to realize there are much smarter people than you are out there and thus seethe in beta rage at anyone who reminds you of your low status among intellectuals.

Unwanted

Charles Eli Cheese

Neckbeard Shitlord
Edgy Shitposter
I suspect you're really, really bothered by your mediocre iq (probably in the 120 range), which is just smart enough to realize there are much smarter people than you are out there and thus seethe in beta rage at anyone who reminds you of your low status among intellectuals.

:lol:

There's SO many people like this.

I guess if you are fugly and unathletic and have nothing going on but your brain, but even so your brain is not really that great, it is a recipe for xtreme buttrage. Kinda like short man's disease I guess.

AwesomeButton

Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I've already blocked the annoying background image with a browser addon, but it's a matter of principle.

You may have blocked it, but most of us haven't, and every moment we're reminded of your and your ilk's degeneration, as a warning, that the threat is real. +M
Look around you Jools. You can't stop the establishment.

:lol:

Jools

Eater of Apples
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Insert Title Here Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2

AwesomeButton

Patron
You didn't stop me getting out of PRISON

Plus, I've never been a Hillary supporter.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom