Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed DraQ strikes back: a Morrowind LP

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
Part LXIX: Tête-à-tête with Vivec

DraQ already knows he needs to meet the Archcanon, but it can't hurt to visit Nibani Maesa again.

ieEfarO.jpg

8690.jpg
Right. To Vivec then.

In Vivec, a chick outside the Temple will send DraQ on his way.

Vid9rpz.jpg

8690.jpg
I'll just take the direct route, past the butthurt Temple priests.

A0BxVMC.jpg

The door of the Archcanon office is locked, but can be safely picked after taunting and killing the Ordinator guard.

sJGNhtD.jpg

19PJczn.jpg

The Archcanon will be butthurt that DraQ defended himself rather than just stand there and let himself be killed. He will only accept apology after buttering him up.

Q2Qqrxq.jpg

Hv3iwoJ.jpg

x9ACgBF.jpg

DraQ is then sent off to meet Vivec himself.

OE9Qz1h.jpg

H2Fmw5Y.jpg

Vivec is inside the southernmost canton, the Palace.

WSqTuoq.jpg

EtiJmh6.jpg

Vivec has a lot to say, but most important is that he grants DraQ possession of Wraithguard and proposes the plan to defeat Dagoth Ur.

bQ300dP.jpg

CEI84yA.jpg

8690.jpg
Absolutely nothing wrong with swearing this oath.

PcMWqHv.jpg

HnIj5jL.jpg

XsNvumf.jpg

Wraithguard, by the way, is a very powerful item.

hptH0Xf.jpg

The plan to defeat Dagoth Ur is also summarized in notes.

qtJXCWB.jpg

bjIqj9q.jpg

Plan to Defeat Dagoth Ur

Vivec also has some notes to read in his library.

mXbNbFP.jpg

As for all other topics Vivec talks about, it is summarized below.

APqsm5i.jpg

Bitter recriminations: "You want to chide me... why did I murder Nerevar? why did I break my oath to Azura not to use Kagrenac's tools? why did I cause others to suffer?"

Break my oath: "Along with Lord Nerevar, and at his insistence, Almalexia, Sotha Sil, and I swore before our god of oaths at the time, the Daedra Lord Azura, never to employ the tools of Kagrenac for any purpose. We broke our oaths. We turned our backs on the old gods. I still see no compelling reason to worship any of the Aedra or Daedra. But, for the respect I held for Nerevar, and the respect I held for myself, I should never have betrayed my oath. Of all my life's actions, I most regret that failure."

Cause others to suffer: "Why did I cause others to suffer? I respect that question, and you for it. The most I can say is: I did the best I could, as I saw things. Can you, mortal, presume to judge the actions and motives of a god? But, because I need you, and you need me, I will make an accounting for my sins, to you. But not now. Destroy Dagoth Ur, and then we will discuss my sins. Then, perhaps, you will have earned the right to judge me."

Dagoth Ur: "Dagoth Ur is the former Lord High Councilor of House Dagoth. He was of Lord Nerevar's generation, older than we, and a mighty sorcerer and enchanted in life. In his sustained shadow immortality, he appears to be a highly intelligent, severely deluded immortal monster with unparalleled supernatural abilities. He appears, by turns, lucid and deranged, compassionate and bestial, profoundly wise and profoundly disordered. In short, he is a mad god."

Dagoth Ur's defenses: "Confer with the Ordinators and Buoyant Armigers garrisoning Ghostgate for the latest information about the defenses of the citadels of Dagoth Ur and his heartwight kin."

Dagoth Ur's powers: "He is able to send his mind into the dreams of susceptible victims across vast distances. The victims are either swayed by his compulsions or driven mad. He also seems nearly invulnerable to physical and magical harm. His flesh, and the flesh of his followers, evolves towards a mutable, magical form. Dagoth Ur and the highest ranks can control the distorted manifestations of their flesh; lower ranks lose control of their bodies, and become mindless corprus monsters."

Dagoth Ur's servants: "Chief among his servants are his seven brothers, the ash vampires, powerful heartwights and cunning sorcerers of old. These creatures appear to die, but always are revived at the Heart. Somehow Dagoth Ur has conferred some portion of his immortality upon them. Or perhaps they sustain themselves through more conventional sorcery."

Dagoth Ur winning: "Dagoth Ur is winning because he is close to the source of power, Lorkhan's Heart. And because he retains the passion of madness, while we have settled into the lonely and unrewarding posture of dogged dutifulness and perseverance. And, finally, perhaps because he is stronger and smarter than we are, and his followers are more fervent and fanatical. I believe we were careless and complacent, and out-witted. And, in the matter of denying the Nerevarine, we were foolish."

Dwemer's sin: "The sin of the Dwemer was the creation of a new god from the substance of a dead god, Lorkhan. That is also the sin for which we would destroy Dagoth Ur. I hesitate to call it 'sin'. More properly, call it 'destructive evil'. The sin of the Tribunal, however, is in the breaking of an oath to Azura to forebear from tapping the Heart with Kagrenac's tools, and in the folly of seeking to become gods. Breaking the oath was evil. Becoming gods was folly. If we sinned, we have paid the price."

Explanations: "You want to know... why did I wage war on the Nerevarine? Why did I try to suppress the Apographa? Why did I persecute the Dissident Priests? Why is Dagoth Ur winning this war? How does the Tribunal fight Dagoth Ur? What are Wraithguard's powers?"

Murder Nerevar: "We did not murder Nerevar. The legend that we murdered Nerevar comes from a story told by a shield-companion to Nerevar, Alandro Sul, who lived among the Ashlanders. The Ashlanders have retained Alandro Sul's account as part of their oral histories. The account is persuasive in some details, implausible in others, and is in any case false. I have two accounts of Nerevar's death here in my library. Read them, and judge for yourself."

My library: "I want your trust. And willing cooperation. So I've had the priests make copies of a number of documents. They're here for you to read or take with you. Take a look at them. Help yourself."

People of Morrowind: "I love the people of Morrowind. I became a god to make their lives more comfortable and secure. I am most close to my faithful followers; I am literally in their hearts and minds. I feel the most sympathy with House Redoran; they are Dunmer driven by creeds and deeds, like I am. House Indoril is closer to the compassion and sympathy of Almalexia, a comfortable and secure serenity. House Telvanni matches the disposition of my brother Sotha Sil -- iconoclastic, profane, unconventional. House Hlaalu represents the future of the Dunmer, integrated into the sophisticated mainstream of the traditionless, raceless, godless culture of the Empire. House Dres represents the past of pre-Tribunal Great House culture, a persistent tradition of Daedra- and ancestor-worshipping civilized Dunmer clans. And I even love the Ashlanders for their preservation of the most ancient barbarian tribal traditions of the Dunmer who first settled Morrowind."

Persecute the Dissident Priests: "Suppression and persecution of dissent is just one of the standard tools of statecraft. I believe we erred in trusting the judgement of Berel Sala. He and his Ordinators served valiantly in the war against Dagoth Ur. We mistook his misplaced zeal for energy and dedication. Mistakes were made. But no more. There shall be no more persecution of the Dissident Priests, and I hope both sides shall swiftly be reconciled."

Prepare for battle: "Prepare for war. Beyond the Ghostfence, there are no safe places, no allies. Stockpile resources. Plan for retreat and replenishment. Quest for artifacts of power."

Questions: "You are curious... what really happened at Red Mountain? What really happened to the Dwemer? What was the Dwemer's sin? What is it like to be a god? Do I remember being mortal? How do I feel about the people of Morrowind?"

Red Mountain: "In my library, I have made available two conflicting accounts of the events of Red Mountain, my own true account, and another false account common among the Ashlanders and preserved in the Apographa. I don't care whether you believe my account or not. I leave it up to you to judge which is true."

Remember being mortal: "I remember. I do not feel it. I can, if I choose, remember the feeling. But I do not choose. It is very, very sad being mortal. There is happiness, yes. But mostly sadness. As I have said, "Count only the happy hours." For mortals, they are all too few. But for gods -- for me -- there is no more feeling. Only knowing. [Pause] Not quite no more feeling. I still want to win. I want to defeat Dagoth Ur. Perhaps I have lost the feeling for the people, for their suffering. I don't want that feeling. It is no use to me. That is no longer what matters to me. I only want not to lose. To lose would be very, very bitter."

Suppress the Apographa: "Why did I suppress the Apographa? Because it was such an unfortunate mixture of truth, falsehood, and speculation that I couldn't afford to manage the confused reaction of our faithful. Any doubt whatsoever weakened their faith, and we needed their faith to give us the power to maintain the Ghostfence. In retrospect, perhaps we lost the faith of those we most needed while preserving the faith of the meek and indifferent. Perhaps a mistake was made. Who can say?"

The Dwemer: "I have no idea what happened to the Dwemer. I have no sense of them in the timeless divine world outside of mortal time. And, in fact, if I did believe they existed, I would be in no hurry to make contact with them. They may, with some justice, hold the Dunmer race responsible for their fate. My intuition is that they are gone forever -- and that is perfectly fine with me."

To be a God: "It is like being a juggler. Things are always moving, and you learn to know where they are without even thinking about it. Only there are many, many things moving. And sometimes, like any juggler, you drop something. I'm afraid it has become a lot more a matter of dropping things lately. There's too much to do, and not enough time, and I'm losing my touch. Perhaps I'm growing old. It is a bit like being at once awake and asleep. Awake, I am here with you, thinking and talking. Asleep, I am very, very busy. Perhaps for other gods, the completely immortal ones, it is only like that being asleep. Out of time. Me, I exist at once inside of time and outside of it. It's nice never being dead, too. When I die in the world of time, then I'm completely asleep. I'm very much aware that all I have to do is choose to wake. And I'm alive again. Many times I have very deliberately tried to wait patiently, a very long, long time before choosing to wake up. And no matter how long it feels like I wait, it always appears, when I wake up, that no time has passed at all. That is the god place. The place out of time, where everything is always happening, all at once."

Tribunal fight Dagoth Ur: "In the past, the Tribunal made seasonal campaigns to Red Mountain. We slew Dagoth Ur and his kin, though the Heart always revived them in time. Later, when we realized we couldn't destroy them, we created the Ghostfence to contain the threat. These solutions were effective until Dagoth Ur ambushed us and captured Sunder and Keening. Since that time, our fortunes have waned as his increased."

War on the Nerevarine: "Why did I try to kill you? Because you threatened the faith of my followers, and I needed their faith to hold back the darkness. And I thought you were my enemy -- a pawn of the subtle Daedra Lord Azura, or a pawn of Emperor Uriel Septim, or a simple fraud -- perhaps a Hero -- but not much of one if my faithful could destroy you. Now circumstances are altered. I need you, and you need me."

Where is Dagoth Ur: "Dagoth Ur has never ventured out of the Heart Chamber, the place under Red Mountain where the Heart of Lorkhan lies. It is there, or nearby, that he is constructing a new god, Akulakhan, also known as Second Numidium."

Who can help: "Ordinators and Buoyant Armigers stationed at Ghostgate have the most practical knowledge of the nightmare world inside the Ghostfence. Seek them in my name for counsel and aid."

Wraithguard's powers: "Wraithguard's primary function is to protect the wearer from the fatal energies of the artifacts Sunder and Keening. It also has minor protective enchantments against physical and magical damage that you may find useful."

8690.jpg
Let's see this library then.

The notes here that DraQ hasn't read yet are The Battle of Red Mountain and Dagoth Ur's plans

sjjZdYk.jpg

The Battle of Red Mountain

8690.jpg
This is Vivec's account, is it really the truth though? Who can say?

fld3mow.jpg

Dagoth Ur's Plans

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Boy, what a douche....
Good thing he didn't forced you to suck his Minura or whatever his precious is called...

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
Does the game let you use the tools to become immortal?
Someone created a mod, called appropriately enough the God Mod, to let you do exactly that: becoming a deity on the level of Vivec, Almalexia, Sotha Sil, and Dagoth Ur. As I recall, it wasn't particularly well-implemented, though.

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
Part LXX: Red Mountain

DraQ heads to Ghostgate, which consists of the Tower of Dusk and Tower of Dawn. In between is a temple. It is the easiest way to enter Red Mountain if one is unable to leviate.

L22YZea.jpg

DraQ receives a map inside the fortress, but it is not particularly useful. It does mark some Dwemer ruins on the map though.

PiwUULn.jpg

e6VSwqA.jpg

Inside Tower of Dusk can also be found an out of place Legion veteran.

qDjpFGL.jpg

8690.jpg
What's this guy doing in here?

2WqD1zN.jpg

CGaCaqI.jpg

U7AYCHq.jpg

Accepting the lucky coin gives DraQ a useful new power.

AKMjDYX.jpg

Returning to the bar later, the veteran will be gone and no one remembers him.

oqPSLnU.jpg

ZVsc8Dm.jpg

8690.jpg
Was he... another divine avatar?

8690.jpg
At any rate, it is time to scout Red Mountain and find Kagrenac's tools.

v51ideF.jpg

DraQ first finds Endusal in the southwest.

e6OhdLR.jpg

wVhcL74.jpg

8690.jpg
Kagrenac's study? Interesting stuff must be inside.

The Ash vampire inside is Dagoth Endus, it is always interesting to check what they have to say. This one offers DraQ a drink.

4vjuXr0.jpg

LbpMdTn.jpg

8690.jpg
Sorry, bro, I came to kill you.

HbXQQXI.jpg

2pnZ9zk.jpg

DraQ finds here also Kagrenac's journal.

BvEguj1.jpg

mVfG03C.jpg

8690.jpg
This would only be useful to Baladas I guess.

Interestingly, on the slopes of Red Mountain can also be found a Daedric ruin.

JeKBPhp.jpg

8690.jpg
This seems out of place here, Dwemer didn't worship Daedra. But whoever is inside has some serious guts.

One of the cultists inside has a Sanguine item.

WMJvw7K.jpg

In the northwest corner of Red Mountain is a Dwemer ruin called Bthanchend completely unrelated to Sixth House.

moyFPTd.jpg

Next, DraQ heads to Vemynal.

gUYw824.jpg

Dagoth Vemyn is amusing to talk to, but even more amusing to kill.

Dtnthz4.jpg

Ms8726e.jpg

On his corpse is Sunder, the first of Kagrenac's tools.

yU6xVLl.jpg

oeo5GU3.jpg

Not far east from Vemynal is another Daedric ruin.

lrmnspe.jpg

Inside is nothing interesting aside from a skillbook.

The Importance of Where

Next, DraQ pays a visit to Tureynulal.

IDKnTKA.jpg

Inside is a corpse with a unique axe.

FaGBJgq.jpg

8690.jpg
Looks related to the Tribunal Temple.

In Tureynulal is also Kagrenac's library.

an5HRUN.jpg

Dagoth Tureynul is inside but isn't interesting in talking.

A5Vn1VE.jpg

lfcp02s.jpg

Interestingly, the Dagoth was in possession of the entire Real Barenziah series and also the watered down Biography of Barenziah.

BiuLABh.jpg

The Real Barenziah

08gnr7L.jpg

Biography of Queen Barenziah

8690.jpg
Heh.

Kagrenac's planbook is also around.

SMMwy88.jpg

FfNcUQE.jpg

8690.jpg
What do I do with this?

Finally, DraQ heads to Odrosal.

OfBfiOa.jpg

In Odrosal tower can be found Keening, the second of Kagrenac's tools.

4bRMAvo.jpg

dcC6pZ9.jpg

Funnily enough, Dagoth Odros brags Keening is almost impossible to find...

wKS9FTX.jpg

8690.jpg
Time to die, windbag.

MDEL3y2.jpg

8690.jpg
Now I can off Moonface.

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
The hammer is Sunder.

No idea what happens, but certainly nothing that matters. Note that you can't even talk to them without a custom Calm Creature spell.

wwsd

Arcane
Vatnik
You can't really choose to serve him. If you select that topic, he just waffles on a bit and tells you to choose Lord Dagoth. If you choose to accept the brandy, you do actually get a bottle of Ancient Dagoth Brandy in your inventory and he offers to drink to your health, although you don't have to drink. Pretty polite guys, these Ash Vampires. Some of them, anyway.

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
Part LXXI: Dagoth Ur (Revisited)

8690.jpg
It's time to remove Dagoth Ur from premises.

fp5Kriw.jpg

XyjrN2D.jpg

h1PfnVO.jpg

As DraQ makes his way into the dungeon, Dagoth Ur will speak out to him several times.

25WGY6l.jpg

JBi5aLU.jpg

1aVN4py.jpg

uSnQnEv.jpg

p6ISXnI.jpg

IBpbJp8.jpg

Nc5NbO3.jpg

There is also an artifact related to the Tribunal Temple around.

GBgcSpy.jpg

Reaching Dagoth Ur, the fight will not immediately start. Instead there's a long talk first.

L5wegKJ.jpg

ljVjDsy.jpg

bImL5C9.jpg

rgljJIk.jpg

V1Zfjlz.jpg

After answering questions DraQ can ask Dagoth Ur questions too.

DCC45vj.jpg

All possible questions/answers are summarized here:

I3w9xrK.png

7pYzQH2.png

UQBpmjO.png

5dumx0D.png

xaWdJgz.png

69MwGd1.png

After the talk Dagoth Ur will attack. He first casts his unique spell a few times, then engages in melee.

N9Qqhao.jpg

QxB5NyO.jpg

F5A9vDa.jpg

Wielding Sunder, DraQ "kills" Dagoth Ur in two hits.

Dagoth Ur then disappears and the way to the Heart Chamber will open. The Heart Ring is found in front of the entrance – it is a useful item for the upcoming battle.

TCub4RG.jpg

rj6yhnB.jpg

Entering the Heart Chamber Dagoth Ur will start a long rant. DraQ just ignores him and goes straight for the Heart.

bSOJLlt.jpg

KoEZG6Y.jpg

8690.jpg
You are not a god, you are a parasite.

Striking the Heart once with Sunder and multiple times with Keening will destroy it. After this, Dagoth Ur can be killed off for good (although he will disappear on his own regardless).

PkL8YTX.jpg

guHilGj.jpg

ICDXBIt.jpg

54uUEMS.jpg

R2xSR8N.jpg

8690.jpg
You are banished.

With the Heart gone, Akulakhan/Second Numidium falls into ruin.

h2QZPHM.jpg

UUG3tLZ.jpg

8YHsByK.jpg

GtrtiLe.jpg

rwflhsM.jpg

8690.jpg
Well, that's it then.

Exiting the Heart Chamber, Azura appears and the outro plays.

tBpyjTA.jpg

fAdaDd3.jpg

She leaves behind her ring for DraQ to wear.

ZDyK2wI.jpg

Back outside, the Blight is indeed gone. As is the Ghostfence.

dku6i4M.jpg

mOAtUQl.jpg

Now everyone around Vvardenfell will praise DraQ and want to suck his scaly dick.

v2LMyqw.jpg

jzo9nc8.jpg

While the few Sixth House cultists left suffer some massive butthurt.

eoKh9la.jpg

8690.jpg
Let's return to Nibani Maesa and Vivec.

aIABD1l.jpg

08jM080.jpg

Vivec now has some new dialogue.

ZfK687w.jpg

ZKgxFsy.jpg

0yiqETF.jpg

And this is the official end of Morrowind. According to official lore, DraQ disappears somewhere in the four years until Oblivion Crisis after a supposed journey to Akavir.

As for unofficial aftermath, read The Trial of Vivec

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
Part LXXII: City of Light

Traveling around Vvardenfell, From around level 8 on DraQ has been intermittently attacked by men in black.

GWQm1Sf.png

yj5TxZu.png

0m82Ugo.png
looks like Dark Brotherhood.

They attack in the most absurd places, including the Mages Guild, Caius Cosades’ house, even ashlander yurts.

Fpg6mQ4.png

At high levels, they drop adamantium weapons.

xnZn2jm.png

5GSJvP4.png

0m82Ugo.png
this material comes from the mainland, who the hell is after me

Reporting to any guard will direct DraQ to an Imperial in adamantium armour in Ebonheart.

QOqKP98.png

0m82Ugo.png
Well, since this Dagoth Ur business is finished, might as well check this out

IL57K7O.png

t5E37rH.png

W9lgmUL.png

It’s just a small jaunt to Mournhold

ABcn3lx.png

0m82Ugo.png
well, let’s do some sightseeing in Mournhold then

There’s a convenient Argonian breh who dumps some lore at arrival

NdrIlvN.png

vifao3o.png

0m82Ugo.png
well, womyn gonna womyn. Wasn’t Vivec worried she’d go cuckoo after losing her godhood

NncQcyl.png

0m82Ugo.png
also p. sure I read about Helseth in A Game At Dinner

LIijDyH.png

0m82Ugo.png
Barenziah I know from The Real Barenziah hehe

0m82Ugo.png
at any rate, seems there’s some political tension in the air. Not that I really care tbh.

A guard directs DraQ towards the sewers.

7IRI0wy.png

0m82Ugo.png
ugh

0m82Ugo.png
Let’s just look around a bit first.

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
Part LXXIII: City of Magic

DraQ decides to pay the king a visit.

0m82Ugo.png
I’m the Nerevarine, I should get a warm welcome

However, no such thing. The King is not anywhere near his throne.

fDcgXts.png

8tnh9ju.png

0m82Ugo.png
now where has little Helseth snuck off too?

The captain of the Royal Guard does not want to communicate either.

6shsxWJ.png

IN20DRs.png

0m82Ugo.png
well, I understand them being awestruck

Helseth locked himself in his room, but at least his mother is available to visit.

KF0EVef.png

X85xRWT.png

0m82Ugo.png
I’m a big fan, Milady

0m82Ugo.png
at any rate, not much point hanging around much longer here

In the palace courtyard DraQ can hire a packmule/bodyguard, but it’s p. pointless at this point.

A5dGRmy.png

0m82Ugo.png
maybe I had use for you when I was fresh off the boat in Seyda Neen

There’s another Imperial in the courtyard with some more detailed information.

PWf7b3F.png

he17JLG.png

TQBn3E8.png

0m82Ugo.png
since I’m Nerevarine, I guess this means Almalexia is my wife?

Leaving the palace leads to Plaza Brindisi Dorom. There’s a statue in the middle of the plaza depicting DraQ’s wife kicking Mehrunes Dagon’s arse.

Sov9bIt.png

eR6o7jB.png

0m82Ugo.png
ah yes, this happened at the very end of the First Era when the Tribunal were still at the peak of their power

In a corner of the plaza is another naked Nord.

oJIwZXr.png

t9FSRWE.png

0m82Ugo.png
why don’t I ever run into naked Nord womyn

The virgin ordinators of Vivec have been replaced by chad ordinators.

7mYLGwa.png

They still hate DraQ by default but their disposition can be increased by using the Nerevarine title

blamVHX.png

Fh8o18U.png

From the plaza it’s possible to access Godsreach and the Great Bazaar, DraQ heads to Godsreach first.

61MQcPL.png

0m82Ugo.png
this must be where all the rich people live

There’s immediately an addled Nord asking for help

HdCtWbL.png

0m82Ugo.png
it seems all roads lead to the darned sewers

DraQ just happened to arrive in Mournhold in the wake of the previous king’s death. The commoners are very suspicious of Helseth.

J2na4su.png

0m82Ugo.png
yeah, he’s a shifty sort. Doesn’t even have the stomach to meet me in person

In one of the manors is a Breton collector who needs DraQ to retrieve a dagger.

fTr739O.png

Said widow is easy to convince, lying is not even really necessary.

FWYhz0p.png

uTX6tSZ.png

0m82Ugo.png
I could keep this dagger for myself, but let’s see what happens next.

h30d415.png

Another manor has an Imperial with a robot arena. He just requires some Dwemer scrap.

b7QQ882.png

9ThKne2.png

0m82Ugo.png
this sounds like fun, but… are there Dwemer ruins around Mournhold?

In an empty manor DraQ finds a leaflet called the Common Tongue

lHNiyKB.png

0m82Ugo.png
if this isn’t fake news, Helseth has indeed been a very naughty boy

Elsewhere is a manor with a conspicuous level 100 lock. Inside, however, are just some books.

qgGAhFc.png

m3BTtef.png

0m82Ugo.png
there can’t be a level 100 lock for nothing. There might be something going on here.

Entering Sadri Manor, there’s some bruhaha about the owner.

wOYNW3g.png

qvXyGty.png

0m82Ugo.png
let’s see what this is about

UJBWdhD.png

cujMHxs.png

0m82Ugo.png
it’s just some paranoid schizophrenia

DraQ decides to lend a helping hand

tYDqeJP.png

0m82Ugo.png
let’s check out the remaining manors around here first

ua92xlA.png

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
Part LXXIV: Bosmer

Near the tavern, the White Guar, is a fugly Bosmer in need of some help.

vQavQ4b.png

93lGEDG.png

0m82Ugo.png
Wait… why am I helping a Bosmer

The Nord bully inside gets aggressive quickly.

vUpwTA2.png

1cMNAVr.png

DraQ hits the bully with Sunder when he prolly should’ve used hand to hand to knock him out.

JxQjhea.png

0m82Ugo.png
ah well, this has become too much of a second nature

The reward for this unnecessary killing is paltry.

VoCpy8s.png

ZJ3MNId.png

0m82Ugo.png
heh, you can find better enchanted crap than this in any random cave on Vvardenfell

In any case, the Altmer proprietess has a little job as well.

YeNIAxD.png

There’s an annoying Bosmer around, DraQ can’t help himself again.

mVKQgpz.png

8TLwhQs.png

WchF7WG.png

0m82Ugo.png
errr this is probably bad for business but how can you NOT kill a Bosmer?

3S122kZ.png

At any rate, the remaining customers are harmless except for one swindler.

o5a4Muv.png

5vVAGD9.png

There’s no violence this time around.

WnsMsTS.png

JC4R22e.png

0m82Ugo.png
prolly pointless to play a game as I’ll just lose money

There’s a Redguard around in conspicuous shiny ebony armour but he can’t be interacted with.

ulSsT3z.png

DraQ gets a small reward for a job done half well.

A0ZTI4k.png

There’s another petty job to be picked up in a neighbouring manor.

hiKVCQ0.png

0m82Ugo.png
am I a private detective now?

DraQ follows the random guy to his “lover”

UXr9ADa.png

4YVJLUJ.png

yTwAvDT.png

0m82Ugo.png
I could confront them but… better to get this over with as quickly as possible

lCBAOpR.png

In Godsreach is also the Museum of Artifacts. Artifacts mentioned in Famed artifacts of Tamriel can be sold here for tons of gold.

dLuRtf9.png

0m82Ugo.png
I have almost all of these artifacts in my possession but… who needs more gold at this point?

Upstairs in the museum is Stendarr’s Hammer.

WjwLX1k.png

0m82Ugo.png
this is what they call a glass cannon

In the Craftman’s hall it is possible to have suits of armour made. But it is not really worth it.

dl7a2xx.png

x7kRAT0.png

CKQHopQ.png

0m82Ugo.png
looks like a lot of effort for some medium armour that’s paltry compared to what I’m currently wearing...

Perhaps the most interesting NPC around is an Imperial windbag

e74txEt.png

0okJYqz.png

0m82Ugo.png
well… good luck bro

The Breton related to Golena Sadri is upstairs.

koYzQ3l.png

SvaVCq2.png

Upstairs is also another “collector” of useless junk aptly named "Detritus"

4eXuwaE.png

0m82Ugo.png
who knows, I MIGHT actually come across this crap

Returning to Sadri manor, something appears to have happened.

VbY4Zhs.png

P5SwNz9.png

0m82Ugo.png
well, let’s take a look then

Bigg Boss

Arcane
How did you keep this alive for 6 years by chance? Every image host I have ever used shits out on me. Great LP btw. Morrowind was the last good game they made.

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
Part LXXV: Madwoman

The door to Sadri manor is tightly locked but DraQ can enter

x6UgbBE.png

Surprisingly inside is a dead ordinator.

VRbOCYY.png

0m82Ugo.png
now how the hell did you manage to get yourself killed?

DraQ could take the opportunity to loot the ordinator’s armour but chooses not to.

Oez4Hwz.png

0m82Ugo.png
Meh, too ugly and heavy

It appears the crazy chick disappeared into the sewers

vXBzA5u.png

0m82Ugo.png
does literally everything in this city lead to the sewers

MnEvUnl.png

mi24CoR.png

The Sadri manor is connected to a sewer disconnected from the rest of the sewer network

wgo9Fjs.png

It’s even necessary to let the water in and swim to the area where the crazy chick is

8sMGRu9.png

Smah4cp.png

The next area is littered with traps

2SEEsQT.png

0m82Ugo.png
these will probably do non-trivial damage based on what that Breton said, better to sneak around them

JFzSy1c.png

CLO8aMH.png

In one side corridor are treasure chests containing jewelry and ebony weapons

dCrL9yD.png

0m82Ugo.png
is this what that chick went so crazy about? It can’t be

Golena Sadri is at the end of a long trapped corridor

yFe6vTQ.png

ChiYUpu.png

The madwoman wears glass armour and attacks with a Daedric longbow and ridiculously powerful arrows

ZDHIWtN.png

4OBvR7b.png

Golena Sadri carries the unique Mace of Slurring

i58IwAL.png

0m82Ugo.png
is this “it”? But it’s completely useless

The true treasure are the arrows… and due to a bug they are limitless.

1hEQbfm.png

0m82Ugo.png
well, good thing Argonians are immune to poison

0m82Ugo.png
however, the problem with these crazy enchantments is that you screw yourself if an enemy happens to reflect the magic...

At any rate this odd quest is now finished.

HK9KVqZ.png

Heading to the Godsreach sewers, DraQ notices another unaccomodating shiny NPC.

VqHEDWc.png

BFpUZ2F.png

The addled Nord comes running which surprises DraQ

I6TFGeP.png

0Q8Rz3Q.png

0m82Ugo.png
heh you were supposed to come along? This complicates matters

The sewers are riddled with goblins, and not exactly the petty type of goblins from the imperial sewers in Arena

0WyrFF4.png

43e6hiB.png

The Nord’s master and his captors are close by.

p50nb1E.png

eG7c7WK.png

0m82Ugo.png
now how best to deal with this

ojNZ1N2.png

0m82Ugo.png
guess it’s safest to just pay the ransom

XCNn8ao.png

o0bksE4.png

B31cmva.png

0m82Ugo.png
of course, now that Dilborn is freed I can just kill the hoodlums and get my gold back

KDZQcln.png

dOKhk2l.png

0m82Ugo.png
maybe now I can take some time to explore the rest of these sewers

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
Part LXXVI: Goblins

Further down the sewers canine enemies appear.

JMLj3Dz.png

The “war durzog” takes 3 hits by Sunder to kill

pYivV9J.png

WeUttrI.png

0m82Ugo.png
lel these doggies are tougher than Dagoth Ur was

Deeper in the sewers there are tougher goblins that can even cast magic

wMdnpEy.png

Eventually DraQ ends up in area called Battlefield

MjT9dbV.png

0m82Ugo.png
that’s prolly the place where Almalexia fought Mehrunes Dagon

The goblins turned this place into their hq

aUYIYIj.png

ftpVW3O.png

Unlike in the city above ground, levitation is possible underground. DraQ can take a shortcut this way.

HoZXfKW.png

QTrrSp0.png

Inside are the toughest goblins, somehow their chitty clubs are about as good as a Daedric daikatana

2j6uHRL.png

Inside a building DraQ finds two Altmer.

hCNpgSv.png

DoMjbyg.png

vUJmQ4a.png

0m82Ugo.png
looks like they were training the goblins for whatever purpose

In another area DraQ kills the two goblin chiefs

WYb8ClB.png

6b8y2PA.png

Jl2exte.png

0m82Ugo.png
well, there should be a reward for this somewhere above ground

Backtracking a long way, DraQ eventually enters the bazaar sewers.

Lsba3YW.png

Inside are mostly petty undead.

mvXggkU.png

Near the entrance to the Dark Brotherhood lair there is somebody in need of help.

4oEoXBF.png

FWBYnAn.png

0m82Ugo.png
Temple sewers? I guess I’ll get there eventually.

0m82Ugo.png
But first, to destroy the Dark Brotherhood.

The Dark Brotherhood base is in an area similar to the goblin lair.

puHmHXM.png

EOqxIYg.png

0m82Ugo.png
lel, come to papa

DraQ finds the leader in one of the side buildings

zwjc6k7.png

veksdDW.png

UCQbgjP.png

The contract on the leader’s body explains a lot

loVp6rV.png

bwb2HqW.png

0m82Ugo.png
H? No wonder that little rat is in hiding.

DraQ then leaves the sewers for the Great Bazaar.

DUmUlwe.png

CWYBxWc.png

0m82Ugo.png
let’s see what there’s to do around here

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom