Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Dragon Age: In the End It Doesn't Even Matter

Absinthe

Arcane
I want to second the "skip boring shit" suggestion but I'm not sure what we'd be left with.

Also, I like your choice of music. The commentary ain't bad either. But the moments when you drown out all sound with them shitty sound clips are just fucking annoying.

And I'm just guessing here but you might want to just roll a mage for better combat options. Usually Bioware mages get variations on CC's and other shit while warriors and rogues get stuff like "hit it" "hit it plus stun" "hit in an aoe" "move and hit" "hit it, but like, for more damage" which makes you want to bash your head against a brick wall.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
And I'm just guessing here but you might want to just roll a mage for better combat options. Usually Bioware mages get variations on CC's and other shit while warriors and rogues get stuff like "hit it" "hit it plus stun" "hit in an aoe" "move and hit" "hit it, but like, for more damage" which makes you want to bash your head against a brick wall.

Unfortunately, when I swap to mage, I found that they're practically required to cast barrier on party member on the right timing since there's no healing spells anymore.
It's such a boring concept which isn't too bad if the tactical display is actually playable.
But it just isn't.
Hence... I might just ask for a refund now.

Pramod KumarThanks for contacting EA Customer Experience, my name is Pramod Kumar. How may I assist you today?
youhi
youI'm asking why isn't Dragon Age Inquisition isn't eligible for refund on my account
youI read your great game guarantee
Pramod KumarHello!
youso I pre-ordered it knowing if it's not a great game, I can get a refund
Pramod KumarDo you want to get the refund for this game?
youyes.
youjust remove it from my origin account.
youthis is not a great game.
Pramod KumarAlright!!

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
c835b052306a475e7f1321fd515e638f.jpg

wonderful2.png

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I just cannot stop watching this. It is like a trainwreck. Horrible, but fascinating at the same time.

Also, kudos to Pramod Kumar. You do not deserve your fate, bro. :salute:

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
It's a shame we already named <CHARNAME>. Pramod Kumar deserves a chance to.... shine.

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I thank you, good sir, for taking one for the team. :salute:

Where is the melody that starts playing from 0:05 of the 2nd video from? It's terribly catchy, and I feel like I should recognize it.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
I thank you, good sir, for taking one for the team. :salute:

Where is the melody that starts playing from 0:05 of the 2nd video from? It's terribly catchy, and I feel like I should recognize it.
Mass Effect 2 Galaxy Map
Oh yeah, I need a break.
I'm uploading Vid #09 now.
But I'm burned out.
It's just horribad.
I need some soul searching.
And heal myself.
There won't be an update tomorrow.
I'm sorry.

Last edited:
Mass Effect 2 Galaxy Map
Oh yeah, I need a break.
But I'm burned out.
It's just horribad.
And heal myself.
I'm sorry.
You cannot quit until you hate yourself! Does Pramod Kumar's sacrifice mean nothing to you?

Gondolin

Arcane
Mass Effect 2 Galaxy Map
Oh yeah, I need a break.
But I'm burned out.
It's just horribad.
And heal myself.
I'm sorry.

Dude, take a fucking break. DAI is not worth a burn-out.

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
This LP will be aborted anyway when Sunrider II: Katawa Shoujo is out. And with very good reason.

set

Cipher
The combat looks like it's fit for a prototype.

And the fact chests have nothing in them is just proof they learned little from the failure of DA2.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom