Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Dragon Age: In the End It Doesn't Even Matter

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
You know, I think the final boss might have worked better if rk had just killed it in 5 seconds. It's not like constantly scattered potion crates made it very thrilling.

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
nomoar.jpg

Why the long face

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I prefer the one that comes right after it.
2014_12_09_225031.jpg

:what:

Last edited:

Monocause

Arcane
I never suspected I might be saying this but hey - after watching your LP it really seems like DA2 might've been the better game.

A good plot for Groundhog Day 2: RK finishes the LP, goes to sleep happily, knowning that no more DAI has to occur-then wakes up and sees he is time-warped back to the DAI release date.

Of course, he knows that to end the cycle he must keep completing the game until he reaches 100% and acknowledges it's masterpiece qualities.

Ninjerk

Arcane
A good plot for Groundhog Day 2: RK finishes the LP, goes to sleep happily, knowning that no more DAI has to occur-then wakes up and sees he is time-warped back to the DAI release date.

Of course, he knows that to end the cycle he must keep completing the game until he reaches 100% and acknowledges it's masterpiece qualities.

The Funless One. DO NOT TRUST THE CUCK

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Did you really break the Corypheus fight, RK? I want to believe.
Yes, pre-patched, a lot of people had to hold off DPS to allow the transition cutscene to take place.
If you kill him too quickly, the game will not trigger the end game credits and let you walk around the level aimlessly as the dragons fight overhead.
I did show this in Video #95 recap of previous episode.

RK47

Patron
This game really is a giant turd and I have not yet seen all parts. How much of your sanity did you lose during this playthrough?
Didn't lose any, I just didn't care anymore past the 30th hour and more focused on finishing it instead of getting angry.
My disappointment with the co-op meant this game will not be occupying my SSD space for long. I'll give it another week or maybe next patch before I hit the uninstall.
ME3 is still installed a year after I finished it.

RK47

Patron
I'm still sane since I still load up Skyrim every morning to fap before work.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
This game really is a giant turd and I have not yet seen all parts. How much of your sanity did you lose during this playthrough?
What makes you think that, after all those other LPs he did, there would be anything left of his once magnificent sanity? You are adorable! :hug:

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Hey RK, I know you're looking for a new game to play. If you want cute anime girls wearing uniforms and fun gameplay, you should give Valkyria Chronicles a try.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
RK says he does not want to play JRPG at this juncture. Your continued support of RK47 is appreciated~

Unwanted

Goat Vomit

Andhaira
Andhaira
"Don't worry, little girl. Kids are invulnerable in bethesda games! Oh wait, we're in a Bioware game, aren't we? Too bad kid, your brother is gay. :("
:lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom