Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Dragon Age: In the End It Doesn't Even Matter

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker

I fucking called it.

I have ascended beyond logic and into the realm of biowarian writing!

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I just can't over that shining greasy plastic hear everyone has. I just can't.

Bradylama

Arcane
Still several pages behind here, but I gotta say, it was a huge mistake to make Tevinter sound more interesting than the actual gameworld.

Unwanted

Goat Vomit

Andhaira
Andhaira
Still several pages behind here, but I gotta say, it was a huge mistake to make Tevinter sound more interesting than the actual gameworld.
If they never showed it they could probably make the fade seem interesting too but as always with Bioware they always fail at execution. If I knew that Orlais' capital consisted of a couple of masked tards with offensive fake french accents standing around the moomin house I wouldn't have been as interested in them in DA:O. Rest assured that if they ever decide to let a game take place in Tevinter it would be just as bland and unimaginative as the parts of Thedas we've already seen.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Dat bossfight...

hahaohwow.jpg

Franny Frogpill

Educated
Gosh. Glad it's over. I had an inkling this might lead to viewer's remorse after seeing the intro (and looking up "fapping").

But thank you, RK47, for wasting money, time, brain cells and risking your sanity in the valiant attempt to prevent others from doing the same. Worked for me.
Would brofist, but can't - so have this "Hate Player of the Year 2014" award instead. (Use WSAD to pick up)

franny_frogpill_award.png

WTF was that?

There's no way this is the final boss battle, is it? Did they run out of money or time so they just threw that in?

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Gosh. Glad it's over. I had an inkling this might lead to viewer's remorse after seeing the intro (and looking up "fapping").

But thank you, RK47, for wasting money, time, brain cells and risking your sanity in the valiant attempt to prevent others from doing the same. Worked for me.
Would brofist, but can't - so have this "Hate Player of the Year 2014" award instead. (Use WSAD to pick up)

franny_frogpill_award.png
*Presses F to pay respect*

The ending didn't enrage me one bit.
I didn't have meltdown about it - only a 'meh-down' as I turned off fraps and quit the game, got dressed for work and shut down the PC.

Will do the real end tonight where I had to 'hold off from doing too much damage because it might bug the raid and piss off the guild' until they patch this MMO.

:lol: What a fucking amateur hour.
It wasn't even an exploit. Considering I only did one Thousand Cuts per member.

Last edited:

ironyuri

I demand that you pad this out to reach 100 videos. Kill some dragons and collect some blood lotus.

100 videos or bust!

Johannes

Arcane
Hilarious ending. The drama arc of this game is so fucked.

Or is this just the part where it starts to get better?

Last edited:

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom