Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Dragon Age: In the End It Doesn't Even Matter

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin

Sykar

Arcane
This is hliarious(ly bad)!
It's been over two weeks, and I still have the same blank stare of disbelief each time I watch this wreck.
ME3 was what I'd call hilariously bad. But this... this is something else.

Ij1AEIp.gif

Well, I must say I actually hoped they would have learned something after the DA2 debacle but what do you know? They managed to not only make a turd, they made it even bigger and tried to hide it under a thin layer of sugar toppings.

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I simply can't watch this game anymore. It's like they took DA:O and DA2 combined, and padded them out tenfold by adding all kinds of bland, repetitive activities with no other purpose than to take up the player's time. Somebody alert me when I can watch the ending to this.

Your sacrifice will be remembered, RK47.

RK47

Patron
I simply can't watch this game anymore. It's like they took DA:O and DA2 combined, and padded them out tenfold by adding all kinds of bland, repetitive activities with no other purpose than to take up the player's time. Somebody alert me when I can watch the ending to this.

Your sacrifice will be remembered, RK47.

I fell asleep after eating 5 pc KFC at 9 PM and woke up at 6 AM

flabbyjack

Arcane

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
That wasn't the end of the game?

I guess now is when the siege of skyhold will happen. Chekov's gun and all that.

You know, maybe it's alcohol or the stupidity of this game blunting my taste and common sense, but I'm really looking forward to seeing more of this. Sure, combat is so bad I just skip it unless I spot comments but I do find the story interesting, even if it is stupid as hell most of the time. Kind of like watching a really big car pile-up in progress. Nice job telling that bitch to fuck off btw. "I know I lied to you about this for no fucking reason just 5 minutes ago and then basically went AWOL to pursue it while you were fighting for your life, but you can totally trust me with this power!" Yeah, right.

RK47

Patron
I like it how Solus didn't even try to stop Morrigan from killing that Sentinel.

He doesn't consider them the same brethren, brah.
Just like I to chinks.
Just because we share the same chink blood doesn't mean I'd blink when you shiv one of me kind, mate. :stevesolas:

Gondolin

Arcane
He doesn't consider them the same brethren, brah.
Just like I to chinks.
Just because we share the same chink blood doesn't mean I'd blink when you shiv one of me kind, mate. :stevesolas:

U wot, mate? Not even a renegade interrupt as I stick the shiv in? That's fucked up, bro.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom