Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Dragon Age: In the End It Doesn't Even Matter

Gozma

Arcane
Yes, don't put your life in danger by dueling a single faggot in public.

Feel free to take on thousands of demons and a dragon though.

gentlemen we have peak ludonarrative dissonance

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
df0wX.jpg

df0z9.jpg

It's the fucking DLC u sad fuck.

m9WWbUV.png

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
So I learned that lyrium is made of medichlorians. Honestly not that retardo yet, I can't wait to see bioware ignore it or make it retardo.

Also, I really don't see why some people call this game beautiful. Maybe rk47 is playing on low or the game needs TR00 60fps to look good, but I just think it looks bland, with textures that are a decade old. The art design ain't exactly something to save the game either, their idea of a "realm of dreams and nightmares" is a swamp, with spiders.

Johannes

Arcane
I'm disappointed you couldn't kill the duelist faggot. Also amused how he talks of fighting with rapiers when the swords are not actually rapiers.

RK47

Patron
I'm disappointed you couldn't kill the duelist faggot. Also amused how he talks of fighting with rapiers when the swords are not actually rapiers.

Hey, man.

Do you not understand that things such as bows, arrows, swords, rapiers, sabers in Antiva is possibly different from real world weaponry that you know today?
Stop putting realism in my fantasy RPG.
#stopnitpicking

RK47

Patron
This is hliarious(ly bad)!
It's been over two weeks, and I still have the same blank stare of disbelief each time I watch this wreck.

Yep, it's like a gift that never stops giving.

So the whole book quest was a metaphor for Bioware and their fans right? Demanding sequels to the worst stuff, loving trashy romance, rendered unable to use reason when assessing quality.

Pro-tip: fandom says Varric is Gaider's self insertion.
And since Cole is treated so nicely by Varric and referred to as the "Kid", I did some digging and found out that Gaider is the one who created Cole in the novel.

1. While he was originally written by David Gaider in Dragon Age: Asunder, he is written by Patrick Weekes in Dragon Age: Inquisition. Cole is described as different and seeing everything differently, since he's not like other people.
  2. Cole - Dragon Age Wiki

dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Cole
Hence that theory seems to make sense

Inf0mercial

Augur
I just can't get over the fact that the game keeps telling you red lyrium is bad and will fuck with your mind if you linger close to it and then also talks about how transporting it without covering it up with a box or something is really unsafe then you just go and set up camp not 5 metres from giant red lyrium spikes. I know gameplay story gaps but ffs make some goddamn effort yet even as i say that i remember they cbf animating slaves running so they just fade to black and delete them from game.

Dreaad

Arcane
Deep in your subconscious mind spreading lies.
This is hliarious(ly bad)!
It's been over two weeks, and I still have the same blank stare of disbelief each time I watch this wreck.

Yep, it's like a gift that never stops giving.

So the whole book quest was a metaphor for Bioware and their fans right? Demanding sequels to the worst stuff, loving trashy romance, rendered unable to use reason when assessing quality.

Pro-tip: fandom says Varric is Gaider's self insertion.
And since Cole is treated so nicely by Varric and referred to as the "Kid", I did some digging and found out that Gaider is the one who created Cole in the novel.

1. While he was originally written by David Gaider in Dragon Age: Asunder, he is written by Patrick Weekes in Dragon Age: Inquisition. Cole is described as different and seeing everything differently, since he's not like other people.
  2. Cole - Dragon Age Wiki

dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Cole
Hence that theory seems to make sense
The sign of a great author. Self insertion into his own work :roll: if there was ever any doubt that he was a talentless obese cretin, I can now safely discard it.

RK47

Patron
I just can't get over the fact that the game keeps telling you red lyrium is bad and will fuck with your mind if you linger close to it and then also talks about how transporting it without covering it up with a box or something is really unsafe then you just go and set up camp not 5 metres from giant red lyrium spikes. I know gameplay story gaps but ffs make some goddamn effort yet even as i say that i remember they cbf animating slaves running so they just fade to black and delete them from game.

Shhh. It doesn't have to make sense.

MELOVE.jpg

RK47

Patron

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom