Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Double Fine's MASSIVE CHALICE - Released... but nobody cares

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
They actually got around to polishing this thing since it was released?

Patch 1.01 is now live! Thanks to everyone who helped us test it.

List of Fixes
  • Fixed issue with Wrinkler attacks against blinded, flarrowed, or drunk characters occasionally crashing the game after a loading a tactical battle save game.
  • Fixed issue with “Complications” story event sometimes causing a crash 15-25 years later if the father became a scholar.
  • Bulwarks will no longer adjust their shots to hit additional stealthed heroes behind their target. Visible heroes are fair game.
  • Child Tendencies should cancel out correctly when paired with someone of opposite tendencies.
  • Fix for a missing pit blocker in the Mangrove Keep map that could allow a Cradle death-spawned seed to be stuck and un-attackable by melee.
  • Fix for PS4 and XB1 controller rumble timing when used on PC.
  • Fix rare case where a partner could remarry but then be kicked out of new keep if a new regent was assigned to the old keep.
  • Game should no longer switch back to mouse mode when using a gamepad and the mouse pointer is left on the window border.
  • Misc Localization typo/fixes.
  • Murch’s #9 buff now increases lifespan just once, not repeatedly. They’ll die like the rest of us, now. Yep. Such is life.
  • Ramcap cabers should no longer be sometimes converted to relics anymore if equipped and a hero is given a relic in Story Events.

This is a small bugfix patch. Thanks to everyone who has been reporting bugs, sending save files as needed and minidumps as requested.

Patch Notes:

Bug Fixes:
  • Fixed occasional crash when deploying with drunk hero who meets up with a wrinkler that turns their hair grey.
  • Fixed Issue with Lapse knockback killing a hero with collision damage sometimes teleporting the hero's dead body.
  • Fixed bug with the crop duster skill. Crop dusting chance now +100% :D
  • Fixed another "one day at a time" bug from the "Complications" events that could cause the timeline to stop every day, years after the event.
  • Fixed Trainees sometimes being kicked out of the Keep and becoming eligible for Standard assignment when previewing them on the regent selection screen.
  • Misc localization translation fixes.
More stuff:
Added "GamepadEnabled" config launch flag. Add "-cfg GamepadEnabled=false" without the quotes to your launch options to disable controller support if it is causing issues.

I hope everybody at Double Fine loses their job and has to resort to slangin dope to feed their kids.

Of course, with our luck, that hope will be actualised by Tim Shafer becoming the next Noriego, ruling South America and surrounded by babes and paramilitary bodyguards while he pours his massive dope profits into dominating the gaming industry.

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
For anyone that needs an XCOM "fix" for these two weeks, this is now on sale for 4 euros.. For that price I recommend it, it can give ya 20 hours and has some interesting mechanics

*On Steam

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
$4 KWAbuxxx. I might bite since I'm lacking something to play. I'm sure it'll end up in a bundle but chances are it'll be bundled with other Double Fine shit and I have no interest in their other recent projects.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom