Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dominions Decline 11: The Grimgrinch vs Christmas

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I guess they are sending in the B Team, now that Alpha Squad got nuked. Pathetic.
zog0W2M.jpg

This should be good though, unless we just dance around.

0lwMbXX.jpg

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Vanheim is still hurpa durping.

bcmpdowzxh.jpg

Wasting expensive gem-loaded mages equipped in earth boosters, levitation rings and reinvig boots, to cast EQ and kill a bunch of worthless mercs.

WHY?

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Well, at least that seems to have gone better than this:

GV3wWGz.jpg

The only sad thing is my mages decided to waste gems, on one Vanjarl. :argh:

Last edited:

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Yea looks like my airbender master used all her bombs so I had to run back to base to recharge - and also to obliterate Agartha's flying magma and mercury insurgents who want to make a political statement or something

Can't even kick your ass without getting stabbed in the back!

When will I finally die so I can find peace in the afterlife and check my emails without frothing rage

114701740204911777tsNbL8fc.jpg

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Good last stand there Joined on the 4th of July . :salute:

Vanjarls blocking the gates will forever be in my nightmares.

Edit: Everybody likes battle reports.
UDprXt4.jpg

Edit2: Turn wouldn't be complete without a horror attack.
Qd6oRoF.jpg

It just started casting Stellar Cascades.

130.gif

Last edited:

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
So, KoolNoodles. Let me show ye what happens when you let things go on their own, leaving guys like sqeecoo alone for a long while.

zpncafwhid.jpg

nokztnuszu.jpg

cakfkajyit.jpg

kwlhysjgly.jpg

But why bother, right? He is a noob. HE SAID IT HIMSELF. Nevermind his other victories. And Dayyālu said that Niefelheim ALREADY WON, and we all play for courtesy. Nevermind that he doesn't even play in D11.

It's ok. You go on fighting Lanka. You see, somebody has to keep Lanka's armies stuck on your borders, while Agartha takes over their undefended lands on the other side. A bunch of turns from now, Agartha will have both Lanka and Niefelheim's territory, and good luck fighting him on your own. After all, how hard can it be to beat sqeecoo? He's a noob. Thanks god Grimwulf is out of the game. Yeah. Lategame Niefelheim would be horrible to fight against.

Why are you so easily convinced by shady people? You should really choose your allies and enemies better. God fucking dammit.

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
He's got hundreds of all the Agarthan national summons and a castle in ~90% of his provinces.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom