Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dominions Armageddon Edition

Choose your denstiny.

• Total voters

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Great.

OgOOHTo.jpg

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
And as for this turn commentary on Dwarf side:

"Our enemies hide in STONE BOXES, the cowards! THE FOOLS! We… We should take away their STONE BOXES!”

Dayyālu

Arcane
We need subs for, I think:

+ High Elves (Main army still alive outside his cap, yet all forts sieged by Nurglite raiders)

+ Wood Elves (Cap sieged by Tzeentchian forces,they look kinda ded)

+ Slaneesh (Harpsichord , throw us a bone. If you can't play anymore, we can do something about it.)

Paging some random people thesheeep , sqeecoo , raw (BY THE DARK GODS) , Matalarata , Johannes , Mraston , Master Grimwulf , Lizzurd , Anhur , Caul Shivers

Sorry to bother ya all.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
I can probably take some sort of dead nation. Gimme the link to game page pls, or at least tell what's your current hosting interval.

Also, does anybody have a full mod pack you're using in a single archive?

Also also, what's your map? If it's smth obscure, pls give link as well.

Also x3, I never played these mods and don't know shit about these nations. Too lazy to study them too. Just subbing to kill time and suffer a horribru death.

Dayyālu

Arcane
http://www.llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=CodexianEndTimes_III

Also, does anybody have a full mod pack you're using in a single archive?

The mod pack is a bit of a mess, and I nuked mine. Maybe Dreaad can give us a hand there, or someone else can pack 'em.

Also also, what's your map? If it's smth obscure, pls give link as well.

Fantomagoria.

http://www.desura.com/games/dominio...hread/fantomagoria-wraparound-173-land-59-sea

Also x3, I never played these mods and don't know shit about these nations. Too lazy to study them too. Just subbing to kill time and suffer a horribru death.

I would salivate at the possibility of giving you Slaneesh, but the choice is yours.

Wood Elves are ded ded, I guess (cap sieged, no army, no recruitment). High Elves and Slaneesh have both armies despite being cap-sieged. I can provide you with the turns afterwards and you can choose if you want to trash me or Malakal.

WTF WHY AM I TAGGED IN THIS POST

'cause I love you, silly. (A "no" is enough.).

Lizzurd

Cipher
I guess I could join. I will come in 4-5 hours and look for details, a bit busy at the moment.

Harpsichord

Arcane
Sorry I ditched guys, the IRL Slaanesh whisked me out of town and into a den of villains where I was either too intoxicated or hungover to roundup and DL 10 mods to keep the torch going.

Maybe that's a good omen for Chaos,maybe a bad one. Either way, good luck Grimwulf.

Dayyālu

Arcane
I find this highly displeasing, for reasons. Mainly that I'm now stuck to fight Lizzurd as the High Elves player.

Pain

The Dark Gods must find this amusing :argh:

Cool, now we only need somebody with admin pass to change the email again. In timely fashion, coz I submitted the turn already - you might want to redo it.

I'll take it back to save you the administrative trouble entailed when one is being raped.

Will do.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom