Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dominions 4 Small Disciple Teams game (Complete)

Are you interested and willing to play? Also what era interests you most.

• Yes I want in

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • No I want out

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • EA

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • MA

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • LA

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
No raw edition.

Checking interest in a disciples game with smaller teams, most likely 3-4 players per team.

We would use one ban per team and then some kind of snake draft.

The game would most likely be set in EA or MA since I hate LA and my personal opinion is important to me.

TripJack CrimsonAngel thesheeep Grimwulf KoolNoodles sqeecoo Mraston coldcrow Johannes hoverdog Muty Joined on the 4th of July Dayyālu Dreaad Matalarata JohnTheRevelator

The teams:
Team 1: KoolNoodles as the leader and his stooges raw and hoverdog
Team 2: Trash Player reinforced by panda and Joined on the 4th of July
Team 3: Dreaad leading Andnjord and Dayyālu
Team 4: Malakal ruling over Muty and JohnTheRevelator

BAN PHASE:
Team 1 - bans Ashdod.
Team 2 - bans Ulm.
Team 3 - bans Vanheim.
Team 4 - bans Agartha.

Picks:
Team 1 - Pangaea, C'tis, Marignon.
Team 2 - TC, Sceleria, Xibalba.
Team 3 - Jotunheim, Caelum, Pythium.
Team 4 - Vanarus, Nazca, Asphodel.

Map and game link: http://www.llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=CodexSmallTeamsMADisciple

Last edited:

Dayyālu

Arcane
I'm in.

Let's go LA, because it's the best age. And of course, no one cares about personal opinions on the Net. And we had Disciple games on all the other ages, so a bit of variety is good.

sqeecoo

Arcane
Out, though very interested. But summer is coming and I'll be roaming around some for the next month or two, not a good time to start a new game. But I like the idea :)

Trash Player

Scholar
EA! My first foray into Decline it is, I am currently rather active in other communities though.

Dayyālu

Arcane
We should try to balance the teams a little. A good player leading two newbs should be nice, thus they can show tactical and leadeship skills at the same time.

Malakal is an experienced player, as KoolNoodles and (presumably) Trash Player. So we have

Malakal
Dayyālu
panda
raw
KoolNoodles
Dreaad
Hoverdog
Trash Player
John The Revelator
Andnjord

Ten. Two extra players and we're up to 12, so 3-4 players teams or 4 3-players. I'd vote for 4 3-players to keep diplo more exciting.
http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?members/dayyālu.15322/

oh wwelll, I'm in.

Most of my play time is spent sperging about my options and not actually doing anything. Maybe that won't be such a problem if I'm under visionary leadership(tm).

Trash Player

Scholar
I would rather be an underling than an underlord(tm); most of my turns are spent on sperging rather than winning the game.
Someone that is more aggressive and familiar-to-codexian is more well suited to lead. That said, I can lead if no one want to do it.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Malakal
Dayyālu
panda
raw
KoolNoodles
Dreaad
Hoverdog
Trash Player
John The Revelator
Andnjord
Joined the 4th of July
Muty

12 players. Team leaders, come foward. We need four. I can do in an emergency, but I'm no match for Malakal and the like. Who wants the mantle of leadership? And it seems that LA wins as chosen age. Good.

I'd suggest to be honest and put fowards your level of experience, so we can at least try to balance things a little. As for me, this is my sixth game, I'm quite new but I can hold a line. Somewhat.

I've played one game, where I also subbed for another nation after losing the one I started with. THat and the ongoing decliine2 and decline3.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Ill obviously be taking team number 1. Prospective leaders come, show your CV.

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
played a few games. won* the IHNIWID noob game. got raped in Decline 2 and also in a desura disciple game. am playing another campaign there and things are looking good.

overally, i fancy myself decent in the early expansion, but completely out of the water in late game.

*well, theoretically, as the game got abandoned, but my advantage was obvious

I'm the best player in the known universe. Fun fact I haven't lost a single game of Dominions.

I'm probably around level of raw.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom