Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dominions 4 - Pink Natajara

Which era do you prefer?

• EA

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • MA

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • LA

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Voting is for democrats!

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Aren't you that guy from the First Law Trilogy?

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

Dayyālu

Arcane
Yeah, ok. I can get behind that. This game is painful for my people. Sam has his hole. The fish have their pond. Whatever outcome, they will be happy in the end.

zbhtcmjbsv.jpg
Because, to be truthful, there is no place like home.

fxqnxrmvyh.png
Wait, aren't we living in exile now?

zbhtcmjbsv.jpg
Don't ruin the moment. Have you ever read one of those good stories? It's like when you get to the closing chapters, and the last battles are fought, won and lost, and the funeral of the Heroes who died is celebrated. In the end, there is closure: those who survived get back in their tent or back home, and life goes on, even if we will not see it.

fxqnxrmvyh.png
You are reading too much into this, king.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I will let your mages pass freely if you won't attack my snake on his way to your cap. If that sounds good, name the provinces you want released.

Hell yeah bring your god. All the big boys on the table, go through 31. You've got my dudes holed up in Siris(9). I'm not really going to attack any more, but you can feel free. It's just annoying playing the dancing game. Can't you do a throne victory anyways?

Dayyālu

Arcane
fxqnxrmvyh.png
We have failed, and it's up to us to live in bondage. Our living armies are no more, and it's up to the Silent Ones to endure the struggle under the blasting sun and in the cold wastes. It's up to them to uphold our Song.

vlzoql.gif

fxqnxrmvyh.png
However, they don't see too unhappy to do so, right?

iron_man_3_33731.jpg
*Blerch*

hgpotw.gif
kkjymq.gif

fxqnxrmvyh.png
Baw. Pick him up. Another madman in our court will not make such a difference, and he can enjoy itself by leading the hobbitses that have already surrendered. "Everything has a place under the Sun, and a Meaning", as the King would say.

fzsxuo.gif

Last edited:

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
esojqqglwr.jpg
See, Jesse? Yesterday Tecaburg was a vassal nation of Illdorf, and Calgaya was almost dead. Iron Man and his allies thought they got the situation under control.

ujomqkjcpo.jpeg
And now we OWN this desert!

esojqqglwr.jpg
Yes. And Illdorf is no more. Conquered by Calgaya.

ujomqkjcpo.jpeg
Yeah! Science, BITCH! By the way, Gaelinia resurrected the snake again.

jkbxdbxnan.jpg

esojqqglwr.jpg
Oh, for fucks sake.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
latest
Lord Humanchurian Candidate(Grimwulf ), my old friend. As you can see, the Fellowship has not quite made it to Rivendell. The choice is up to you. And where do we fight? You won't break those walls, of course, but do I let flying thugs have the first blow?

VljyNSg.jpg

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
esojqqglwr.jpg
I shall wait for approximately one more month before attacking you. Your mages can move freely - the Convoy will stay put. As for the walls - it's your right to wait for me to break them, which I eventually will. Just keep in mind that while I'm doing it, more Chosen Warriors (recruitable everywhere) will keep coming, while your troops will be starving and underpaid. I suggest we fight outside, in this cursed desert. And may the sand consume the remains of your fallen.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
latest
I will move myself and all my troops to The Parched Expanse(25), then. Its lands can't feed our hungry bellies too well, but at least I'll have my soup.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
esojqqglwr.jpg
No need to starve. Use this turn to make final preparations, regroup, move your mages closer to the cap. And then simply order your people inside the cap to patrol the province. Might as well buy PD and see if I care. Your moving mages should be ordered to move and patrol in order to participate in battle. I will see your death soon.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
latest
Heh. Suit yourself. This is going to be messy(because of Earthquake and/or Rain of Stones and no way to stop that. :negative:).

KoolNoodles

Arcane
If everyone puts in their turns we can end this TODAY. I forgot about Halloween parties, it might take me longer to get the scripting in(curse you communions and blood magic that will all be wiped out on turn two anyways :argh:)

Also, thanks for the blood slaves Calgaya. :smug:

Last edited:

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
esojqqglwr.jpg
HERE I COME!

wfcxmpvzaa.jpg

I'll submit my turn as soon as you do, because it won't be fun if you stale. Also, pls don't forget to order the band from Parched Expanse to move and patrol.

Dis gonna b gud.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Umm....what. I was just working on the end of my turn and it hosted. I thought it was hosting in a half hour, according to the llama alert and last time it hosted.....

Bleh. Whatever.

Edit: I'm really hungover, I don't deserve this for breakfast. :negative:

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
The Final Showdown! The united army of Altnom

cfukerizfs.jpg

is the last obstacle that stands on the way of CONVOY!

dwfssrvbvv.jpg

The desert has never seen such bloodshed. The sheer scale of this battle! Simply glorious.

upqpcyxrzd.jpg

nexeyeclyi.jpg

The victory came at a high price, for we lost Methamphetamine.

ucfvddzcna.jpg

esojqqglwr.jpg
I have won. We have won, Jesse. But what do I need this desert for? A world without Methamphetamine?

ujomqkjcpo.jpeg
It's over, bitch. You call it a victory? Seriously? Well, enjoy it yourself then. I'm out.

esojqqglwr.jpg
Don't leave me now, dammit. Hey! Come back here!

*Without fresh batches of meth, Chosen Warriors of Tecaburg soon lost their power and bravery. The nation was falling apart quickly, until everything was devoured by sand and dust. In the end, the desert always wins.*

ooc:

Awesome stuff, KoolNoodles. You have some sort of talent killing my Pretenders. :salute:

Ok, so I'm not going to roleplay this anymore - it's the end of Tecaburg's story. Thing is, the game will drag, since I have only one Throne claimer now. None of you have to suffer through this - you may just go AI. Or stay in the game, be my guests.

Attaching my turn, just for the sake of history: https://d.maxfile.ro/zfxkfregbs.rar

That game was FUN!

KoolNoodles

Arcane
That went about as I expected. The first earthquakes wiped out nearly 40 mages. :lol:

Edit: The reports don't show, but let's not forget the 50 virgins that also lost their lives.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom