Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dominions 4 PBEM - Season 7 - Summer Salsa [ 9 PEOPLE WAITING ON MUTY ]

mondblut

Arcane
extend 24h puhlease

mondblut

Arcane
Add a few moar hours plz. Too tired to do anything now, and by the looks of it I'd be barely waking up when the turn expires.

mondblut

Arcane
kill urself

And kill he did.

4bOI7x.png

Hc8vYO.png

HMkxaL.png

b37D92.png

snIpwf.png

:yeah:

KoolNoodles, when you are done mourning, pls extend for 24 hrs, can't play now. Only bothered to look at the turn just now. Come to think of it, how about we increase hosting interval to 4 days?

this game manages to be stressful and going nowhere simultaneously :negative:

mondblut

Arcane
Yeah, that game's a mess. I am almost sorry I brought myself in, but that was my only chance to find out what that "lategame" stuff is about (and apparently it is not nice) :lol: It's unlikely I'd ever experience Caelum on my own either. And it would be a shame to just surrender the game to Ulm or Oceania. So I am ought to brace myself. Just... not today. :negative:

or tomorrow :negative:
or the day after tomorrow :negative:

Come to think of it... how about we take a break until monday? St.Valentine's a-coming, so each of us is going to be busy fucking, or drinking senseless and trying to hook up with some desperate broad, or staring at a monitor in dumbfounded apathy and wishing to kill himself. Either way, Dominions is not a priority this weekend :roll:

mondblut

Arcane
This game is good fun though for late game theorycrafting. For instance, I've been moving lowly troops(and my Pretender) around with Stygian Paths, mostly for fun. It's not bad! Especially on this insane map where getting from point A to point B is sometimes a nightmare(no pun intended).

Better now with GoH up. :smug:

Edit: Example:
f0XXgZv.jpg

Theory: teleporting into the middle of enemy territory with a band of chaff too small to make any difference but just about large enough to cause a HP rout is a grand idea?

2011_10_busted.jpg

(sorry, can't stop gloating. now I get it why everyone else believes into scouts. not for intel. to laugh at the misery of others, that's why!)

Zibniyat

Arcane
Come to think of it... how about we take a break until monday?

No.

St.Valentine's a-coming, so each of us is going to be busy fucking, or drinking senseless and trying to hook up with some desperate broad, or staring at a monitor in dumbfounded apathy and wishing to kill himself. Either way, Dominions is not a priority this weekend :roll:

I don't care.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
It was a mistake that wouldn't have happened if not for the stale. :( The chaff was 1 turn from a fort(they arrived earlier), The Pretender was set to move out and own some AI. Yeah, that one stung(let's all thank the AI for attacking with a force like that, something a player probably wouldn't have done). Also, I'll do 24hr, but not the whole weekend. Your true love is Dominions, romance it on Valentine's.

mondblut

Arcane
Come to think of it... how about we take a break until monday?

No.

St.Valentine's a-coming, so each of us is going to be busy fucking, or drinking senseless and trying to hook up with some desperate broad, or staring at a monitor in dumbfounded apathy and wishing to kill himself. Either way, Dominions is not a priority this weekend :roll:

I don't care.

Why do you hate fun? Are you hoping to win this one by attrition? :lol:

Nation Total stales
Oceania 14
Ulm 0
Caelum 9

Victory by perseverance tastes like ashes, man.

Zibniyat

Arcane
I hope for nothing. I merely dislike unnecessary postponements, some "saint" Valentine's day included.

Last edited:

mondblut

Arcane
I hope for nothing. I merely dislike unnecessary postponements, some "saint" Valentine's day included.

There is no such thing as "unnecessary postponements". In this specific game in particular :smug:

But I already got laid today, so I guess I won't be too much in heat to play by tomorrow :lol:

mondblut

Arcane
I don't have a faintest picture what am I doing :negative:

Don't we all?

Dunno, you always seem to have some kind of a plan? Speaking of which, maybe you want to play relay race with Caelum? Would be fun to keep passing the nation around with everyone taking turns to play it; it couldn't get any messier anyway :lol:

(srsly though, I don't really have any clue how to play it further. so I've got research, income, troops (not really), mages, but beats me if I know how to put it all to any use.)

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I try not to look at this map more than once every 3-4 days, otherwise I might go insane. Like some Lovecraft mind explosion type insane.

I just looked at the map again:

safe_image.php

mondblut

Arcane
Sorry ladies, I just can't handle it anymore. This game feels like a job. A hated and unpaid one at that :lol:

assimilation.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom