Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dominions 4 PBEM - Season 7 - Summer Salsa [ 9 PEOPLE WAITING ON MUTY ]

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
xxxx first turn, ooo second turn.
xxxxx your 12 hour uninterrupted sleep.

It's easy.

Zibniyat

Arcane
I predict this game will last for another 100 turns at least... so... no rush! (Currently, we are at 40-something turn).

Zibniyat

Arcane
Nah, AI has no chance. There are 4 AIs, 2 of which are crippled beyond repair (Lanka and to a lesser degree Agartha), TNN is under attack from 3 human-controlled nations (out of 4), and Berytos will probably soon be invaded by everyone as well... except me, because it is out of my reach.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Apologise for the postpones, guys, along with Christmas stuff there was pretty bad flooding in some areas making it hard to get around between family, airport, etc. We are having many days worth of spring rains, tornadoes, and all those other cool things that don't happen in December. Most rain this time of year in over 100 years, they say. :hahano:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Calling all corpses, it seems Johannes has lost the will to fight on as Caelum(four stales in a row). He's almost catching up to my total(I inherited most of them though). We are down to four human players, if anybody wants to hop into this game, either again or for the first time. :)

Dayyālu
Grimwulf
sqeecoo
Isiloon
mondblut

AND ETC.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
My reaction has not changed the entire game.

This map:

Freak-out-gif.gif

Zibniyat

Arcane
You may add me to the list of the converted AI. I was a spy among you ALL along!

Seriously though I'm done. There's nothing happening for the last 60 turns, not even the AI is fighting each other.

Good, good... Everything is going exactly as I've wanted.

Carry on folks.

mondblut

Arcane
Okay, gimme dat save, and a few days to familiarize with my sprawling empire. Too bad I can't reroll the pretender. Or the nation.

mondblut

Arcane
Who's playing as who, again? I tried to read the thread (ok, I actually read it in its entirety), but I kinda lost it by the time everyone exchanged their hands for the third time (was that a part of the rules? must be exciting. build a nation for 20 turns, pass to the player to the left of you, repeat)

Zibniyat

Arcane
Who's playing as who, again? I tried to read the thread (ok, I actually read it in its entirety), but I kinda lost it by the time everyone exchanged their hands for the third time (was that a part of the rules? must be exciting. build a nation for 20 turns, pass to the player to the left of you, repeat)

Dreaad - Arcoscephale
KoolNoodles - Oceania
Me - Ulm
You - Caelum
AI - everything else (Agartha, Berytos, Lanka, Tir na n'Og, Xibalba)
Machaka was eliminated long ago.

mondblut

Arcane
Thanx. So I've got AIs all around me? Awesome. Maybe ya'll could go AI too, so I wouldn't have to wait for my turns? :D

Zibniyat

Arcane
Yes, Caelum was unbelievably lucky. 1/5th of Berytos, half of Agartha (a few fortresses too) and some 90 % of Lanka (with couple of fortresses) are now Caelum's territory. Though, as you can see, even *that* was not enough for the greedy Johannes... hence the current situation.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom